Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone think we'll get something at Wigan? 08:25 - Aug 22 with 653 viewssteve_g

I reckon we might you know - they're in poor form, they see us as an easy target, we're their hoodoo team and this run has to end eventually!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Anyone think we'll get something at Wigan? on 09:47 - Aug 22 with 639 views911_Kirky

Let's hope so.... We certainly need that first win
Anyone think we'll get something at Wigan? on 11:35 - Aug 22 with 624 viewswizzerboy

How are we their hoodoo team?

The 0-3 beating they served up in the Premier league near the end of the season was IMO the result that sent us down.
Anyone think we'll get something at Wigan? on 11:40 - Aug 22 with 621 viewsWizaard

Anyone think we'll get something at Wigan? on 11:35 - Aug 22 by wizzerboy

How are we their hoodoo team?

The 0-3 beating they served up in the Premier league near the end of the season was IMO the result that sent us down.

It was 3 1 but the point is valid. We never used to beat Wigan and I've seen us get some right drubbings there.

But last season's win probably helped them lose momentum at a vital time meaning they missed out on the playoffs.

I had a tenner on us there last time and it came in. As it happens I think we now have better players so here's hoping for a repeat. I'll be having another flutter on it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024