Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! 07:14 - Aug 19 with 3932 viewsJackhero

Yesterday evening I got talking to a Redtit. Now the first topic of conversation was obviously our historic win at Old Trafford Saturday. What was spouted from the mouth of this Tan lover was truly a head shaker and I was caught so off guard I had no real answer other than my usual "FFS why the Phuk would he do that"
Anyway here is what he said the bitter jealous deluded dwarf. " LVG purposefully fielded that team without the usual first teamers, playing players out of position to lose on purpose to highlight the fact to the owners how weak they are so they can then strengthen"
There is so much wrong with that I don't know where to start, I mean is LVG such a petulant man that he has to resort to these kinds of tactics to get his own way in a new job where he has practically unlimited amounts of cash to buy anyone he wants anyway? Also would he really sacrifice 3 points at home at OT on purpose? The more I think about what this CCFC fan said the more I think this is something DYSS would have come up with .......was it him? Or just a bitter twisted redturd?

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 07:26 - Aug 19 with 3890 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I've got a few redbird supporting mates and usually they text or phone to congratulate me if we win but I think that result for us (on top of their relegation) is just a bridge to far for them.
Different league now and I think it upsets them a bit........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 07:52 - Aug 19 with 3823 viewsBovi

Not a cats chance in hell would any Man Utd team or manager would throw any game, the idea is beyond belief. Sounds like a very jealous redtit to me

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 08:04 - Aug 19 with 3782 viewsSwansNZ

Like you say, he has plenty of cash to buy plenty of top players, but as they are not playing in Europe this season, would any top player want to go there?

No way would he try to lose, look at their squad, who would they have brought in?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 09:25 - Aug 19 with 3622 viewsNaughty71

A lot of people have said this to me - "who would want to go there without Champions League?".

Do people honestly believe that one of the top 3 richest and most supported clubs in the world are going to be out of the top 4 for more than 1 or 2 years? Ridiculous. The amount of pull and financial muscle that Manchester United has is inconceivable. They can spen £100 million on one player and not break the bank. And most of the top players would be perfectly happy to spend a season there on 250k a week to see if they can get them back into the Champions League.

This is not the same as when Liverpool went into decline after their success in the 70's and 80's, the money was not in the game then to bolster your squads with what modern television revenues can generate.

I don't think that Saturday is anything to go by either, I am sure that Manchester United will strengthen and start challenging again this year, the owners will not allow them not to. The money will be made available (even if it bites into profits) and they will be top 4 again. They are a huge money making business, probably one of the biggest football draws in the world, they will not be allowed to fail.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 09:35 - Aug 19 with 3589 viewsSwansNZ

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 09:25 - Aug 19 by Naughty71

A lot of people have said this to me - "who would want to go there without Champions League?".

Do people honestly believe that one of the top 3 richest and most supported clubs in the world are going to be out of the top 4 for more than 1 or 2 years? Ridiculous. The amount of pull and financial muscle that Manchester United has is inconceivable. They can spen £100 million on one player and not break the bank. And most of the top players would be perfectly happy to spend a season there on 250k a week to see if they can get them back into the Champions League.

This is not the same as when Liverpool went into decline after their success in the 70's and 80's, the money was not in the game then to bolster your squads with what modern television revenues can generate.

I don't think that Saturday is anything to go by either, I am sure that Manchester United will strengthen and start challenging again this year, the owners will not allow them not to. The money will be made available (even if it bites into profits) and they will be top 4 again. They are a huge money making business, probably one of the biggest football draws in the world, they will not be allowed to fail.

They are out of it this year, and might well be next year.

The very top players (of which they need), can command massive wages at other very big clubs, who are in the champions league. Will it put them off? Some, I'd say, yes

Edit: who'd have thought they would finish 7th last season. Also, Liverpool are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and they were out of the champions league for a few years.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2014 9:41]

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 10:29 - Aug 19 with 3462 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I was in Philadelphia yesterday evening.

I'm now currently in Dublin.

I'll be home within 15 hours and then I will return to my normal posting role.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 10:46 - Aug 19 with 3420 viewsSwansNZ

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 10:29 - Aug 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure we will all look forward to it

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 11:15 - Aug 19 with 3346 viewsNeathJack

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 10:29 - Aug 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's a shame as this board has been fairly readable over the last few weeks without you.
Login to get fewer ads

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 11:25 - Aug 19 with 3314 viewscockneyswan

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 10:46 - Aug 19 by SwansNZ

I'm sure we will all look forward to it

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 11:32 - Aug 19 with 3292 viewsJackhero

oh and another thing this Gem of a fan came out with - When asked if he attended Saturdays Home Game and will be going to tonight's game he said no.....despite not missing a game all last year.............funny that. Bloody Plastic!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 11:51 - Aug 19 with 3235 viewsParlay

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 11:32 - Aug 19 by Jackhero

oh and another thing this Gem of a fan came out with - When asked if he attended Saturdays Home Game and will be going to tonight's game he said no.....despite not missing a game all last year.............funny that. Bloody Plastic!

Their ground looked half empty from the pics. 20,000 in a 32,000 stadium.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 11:57 - Aug 19 with 3220 viewsC_jack

I look forward to the welcome back thread, Dwight.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 12:07 - Aug 19 with 3188 viewsjacksinceever

Stick to the City centre young man. Some of the fringe areas are less than desirable and not the best to be wandering around late at night.
Where are you staying?
Any problems let me know and I'll send the relatives round to help you out.
That said, you should be quite at home as there's loads of plastic Manure fans in Dublin!
Enjoy the craic and don't drink too much Guinness!
Céad míle fáilte !
Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 12:22 - Aug 19 with 3152 viewsoldcob

I've missed you. In the same way you miss a bad tooth after its been extracted.
Did I meet DYSS and a conspiracy theory! on 12:45 - Aug 19 with 3094 viewsjacksinceever

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/body-of-a-woman-found-in-south-dublin-park-
Told you it was dangerous in the suburbs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024