Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone should tell 20togo about this place 18:15 - Aug 17 with 719 viewsBFC_Tim

Having a tough old time over on the old site - glad the idiot Run_up_the_Hill hadn't found his way here!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 21:02 - Aug 17 with 589 viewsstu

You're right Tim, but his no going out without a fight. If he goes they'll have lost the best two posters on there Robbie and 20s.

Tangerine is the new black

Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 21:10 - Aug 17 with 582 views20togo

Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 21:02 - Aug 17 by stu

You're right Tim, but his no going out without a fight. If he goes they'll have lost the best two posters on there Robbie and 20s.

cheers lads. I do know about this board. It's just that I like the style and format of the old board and I'm a loyal faithful sort.

I'll continue to keep them on their toes.
Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 21:14 - Aug 17 with 578 viewsfleetwoodbry

Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 21:10 - Aug 17 by 20togo

cheers lads. I do know about this board. It's just that I like the style and format of the old board and I'm a loyal faithful sort.

I'll continue to keep them on their toes.

Good on ya 20s dont let the b*stards grind ya down, especially that WuM TRUTH!!
Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 21:15 - Aug 17 with 577 viewsstu

Ye, good on yer 20s.

Tangerine is the new black

Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 21:19 - Aug 17 with 572 viewsPoolseasider

20's is a good poster who loves nothing better than a good tare up but until the majority move over here despite the obvious ganging up mentality expect the Status Quo.
Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 22:59 - Aug 17 with 518 viewshertfordseasider

Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 21:19 - Aug 17 by Poolseasider

20's is a good poster who loves nothing better than a good tare up but until the majority move over here despite the obvious ganging up mentality expect the Status Quo.

If it carries on the way it has done today I think you may get quite a few crossing over.

Awful today in fairness.
Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 23:23 - Aug 17 with 502 viewsBFC_Tim

Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 22:59 - Aug 17 by hertfordseasider

If it carries on the way it has done today I think you may get quite a few crossing over.

Awful today in fairness.

Agree Hertford - so refreshing to come on here and read threads without any angst, threats or ignorance. I know it's only one or two over there but it only takes one or two to sully what is a good board,

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 08:38 - Aug 18 with 445 viewsSTHolder

Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 23:23 - Aug 17 by BFC_Tim

Agree Hertford - so refreshing to come on here and read threads without any angst, threats or ignorance. I know it's only one or two over there but it only takes one or two to sully what is a good board,

Good to read a 20's post - BasilRobbie has been strangely quiet - is he on his Basilholidaybobs!
Login to get fewer ads

Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 08:42 - Aug 18 with 440 viewsss53

Someone should tell 20togo about this place on 08:38 - Aug 18 by STHolder

Good to read a 20's post - BasilRobbie has been strangely quiet - is he on his Basilholidaybobs!

Hmm. BRR absent. TRUTH alienating everyone on old AVFTT and driving them towards new AVFTT. I wonder...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024