Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Bartley 09:03 - Aug 10 with 5236 viewsSwanaldinho

Here it is!

Jokes aside I watched Bartleys performance very closely yesterday.

Positives.
He is a goal threat when we get free kicks and corners
He defends well from corners and free kicks in our own area.

Negatives.
Everything else.

One thing that really stood out for me yesterday was when Bartley was caught out of position, slipped trying to get back, nearly gave away another goal then turned around started clapping his hands and shouting at the midfielders as if he was some kind of leader. If I was Shelvey or Ki I would have looked at him and thought "Who the fking hell are you and what the fck are you doing"

It was a terrible performance, we had no shape so you can't blame Bartley for the defeat but I think he definitely played his way on to the Bench for Old Trafford.

Williams was also poor yesterday but I am sure he will be up and running at Old Trafford and I would have to say I would pick Amat as his Partner after yesterday.

I am so gutted Chico has gone, this is a real test for Garry Monk to replace him as its so important.
Kyle Bartley on 13:10 - Aug 10 with 919 viewsPrivate_Partz

He got caught out of position quite a bit yesterday. That was because were out numbered in midfield. He did not have a great game but I think we need to cut him some slack due to the formation we played.
I argued with my mate on this as he singled him out as one of the main problems.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Kyle Bartley on 13:10 - Aug 10 with 918 viewsskippyjack

He has played lots of games.. he's got all the attributes.. but he lacks maturity.. when the going is good.. he's good.. when he has to dig in.. he's dog shit.. you can't risk that in the Premier League.. Loan him out.. tell him to f*cking grow up and learn your trade properly.. and maybe you'll be a premier league CB.. if he throws a paddy.. the door is over by there.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Kyle Bartley on 13:20 - Aug 10 with 897 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kyle Bartley on 12:59 - Aug 10 by TenkosBlondeWig

I do not understand how we have left it this late coming into the new season to find a new centre back

Bartley and Amat are only good enough to step in now and again. Neither are PL material

Haven't we given Bartley a new 3 year contract ??

The departure of Chico hasn't helped but we should not have allowed him to leave until we have found a top class better replacement

It just seems a bit of a shambles at the moment
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 12:59]

If we get Fernandez in he will be an upgrade on Chico great. But we've left it very late and Fernandez will have precious little time to bed in with his team mates.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kyle Bartley on 13:26 - Aug 10 with 874 viewsDarran

Kyle Bartley on 13:20 - Aug 10 by Brynmill_Jack

If we get Fernandez in he will be an upgrade on Chico great. But we've left it very late and Fernandez will have precious little time to bed in with his team mates.

Bed in FFS he's only got to boot Rooney up in the air.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kyle Bartley on 13:47 - Aug 10 with 846 viewscanhecatchit

Kyle Bartley on 13:26 - Aug 10 by Darran

Bed in FFS he's only got to boot Rooney up in the air.

Ash was shit yesterday. He was ball watching so many times it was unbelieveable. He was marking Rangels player most of the time when Rangel was right alongside him.
Also he is no Captain, we need to find someone who can lead these players on the pitch not just go up for the coin toss !

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Kyle Bartley on 13:59 - Aug 10 with 831 viewsLeonisGod

Kyle Bartley on 12:59 - Aug 10 by TenkosBlondeWig

I do not understand how we have left it this late coming into the new season to find a new centre back

Bartley and Amat are only good enough to step in now and again. Neither are PL material

Haven't we given Bartley a new 3 year contract ??

The departure of Chico hasn't helped but we should not have allowed him to leave until we have found a top class better replacement

It just seems a bit of a shambles at the moment
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 12:59]

They may well have found a replacement - we don't know how far the negotiations have gone.
Kyle Bartley on 14:19 - Aug 10 with 803 viewsDavillin

From the very wide divergence of opinion about Bartley's performance, you'd think there were two different players named "Bartley" playing in two different games.

Regarding Amat, it is at least possible that Monk was giving one very hard look at Bartley, already having a very good idea of Amat's capability.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024