Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? 20:39 - Jul 31 with 2704 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:41 - Jul 31 with 1912 viewsDarran

Don't go to work.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:42 - Jul 31 with 1901 viewsJackfath

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:41 - Jul 31 by Darran

Don't go to work.

Mine would be stay away from her.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:43 - Jul 31 with 1887 viewsNeath_Jack

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:42 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

Mine would be stay away from her.

And mine.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:44 - Jul 31 with 1894 viewsllangyfelach

Stop worrying, you'll regret it in later life

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:44 - Jul 31 with 1892 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Train harder
Stop going out on the piss with my mates .

But it's all in the past
Some say the past doesn't exist.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:46 - Jul 31 with 1880 viewsexiledclaseboy

That BTEC you're in the middle of doing. It's a waste of f*cking time. Should have done A levels you dopey c*nt, but no, you wanted to doss for a couple of years.

Poll: Tory leader

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:48 - Jul 31 with 1873 viewsDavillin

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:44 - Jul 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

Train harder
Stop going out on the piss with my mates .

But it's all in the past
Some say the past doesn't exist.

De nada.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:50 - Jul 31 with 1862 viewslifelong

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:46 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

That BTEC you're in the middle of doing. It's a waste of f*cking time. Should have done A levels you dopey c*nt, but no, you wanted to doss for a couple of years.

Why did you start smoking you stupid boy.
Login to get fewer ads

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:50 - Jul 31 with 1853 viewsexiledclaseboy

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:50 - Jul 31 by lifelong

Why did you start smoking you stupid boy.

That's more of a question than a piece of advice, but it's a fair point.

Poll: Tory leader

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:54 - Jul 31 with 1829 viewspansypants

Carry on working and buy a house by 2002

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 20:56 - Jul 31 with 1820 viewsJackoBoostardo

Go around town, talking loud and calling everyone c*nts, as well as shouting 'you're doing my fukking nut in" in a loud cockey accent.... do this and you too will be as successful as Danny Dyer.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 21:09 - Jul 31 with 1800 viewsNogginthenog

Go back to school, pass your o levels and a levels and go to university you skiving tw-t!
What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 21:13 - Jul 31 with 1790 viewsRancid

So much.I thought I knew it all but knew nothing.I do have regrets but luckily don't dwell on it now.
What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 21:13 - Jul 31 with 1787 viewsItchySphincter

Stay fit.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 21:27 - Jul 31 with 1768 viewsSlugster664

Bet your house on Swansea City playing in the PL and winning a major trophy by 2014

.....and don't shag that bird from Parc Beck nurses home....again!

STID

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 21:28 - Jul 31 with 1761 viewsswanduck

Well I only just turned 20, wouldn't change anything so far, maybe tell myself to go on a diet but that's about it.
What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 21:37 - Jul 31 with 1743 viewsDavillin

Quit while you're ahead.

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 21:39 - Jul 31 with 1739 viewsDavillin

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 21:37 - Jul 31 by Davillin

Quit while you're ahead.

Just joking.

Serious advice: Be far more careful when considering decisions, thinking them through as best you can; and not automatically taking the selfish alternative.

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 21:50 - Jul 31 with 1721 viewsDyfnant

Don't spend money on the lottery until at least August 2nd 2014

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 21:52 - Jul 31 with 1716 viewsPacemaker

Don't worry everything will sort itself out in the end.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 21:54 - Jul 31 with 1707 viewsWatchman

if you get the chance to go anywhere in the world, take it! but always make sure you take condoms with you

ps try not to work for a living

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 21:56 - Jul 31 with 1702 viewsskippyjack

Shag them all you dull c*nt.. Run away from home and live life in peace and harmony in a university far far and away!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 22:12 - Jul 31 with 1664 viewsDavillin

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 21:56 - Jul 31 by skippyjack

Shag them all you dull c*nt.. Run away from home and live life in peace and harmony in a university far far and away!

And here I wold have guessed that you'd advise him/yourself to "Don't be a plumber."

Shows how much I know.

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 22:19 - Jul 31 with 1654 viewsJack_Meoff

Never, ever, ever abuse hallucinogenic drugs.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 22:21 - Jul 31 with 1651 viewsThursday

What one piece of advice would you give to your 18 year old self? on 22:19 - Jul 31 by Jack_Meoff

Never, ever, ever abuse hallucinogenic drugs.

But that's the only way to give advice to your 18-year-old self.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024