Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So did Michu.... 18:39 - Jul 3 with 7594 viewsSwanaldinho

Turn up for training this week?
So did Michu.... on 14:50 - Jul 4 with 1570 viewsCliffTop

So did Michu.... on 14:28 - Jul 4 by exiledinenglandjack

That article seems to suggest that bens off

Article has been taken down from OS before i could re-read it...
So did Michu.... on 15:31 - Jul 4 with 1432 viewsJACKARSE

So did Michu.... on 14:28 - Jul 4 by exiledinenglandjack

That article seems to suggest that bens off

Looks like he is off ..................

“Ben's been out training with us, committed, and that's how we'll both approach it until we're told otherwise,” said Monk. “Of course it would be a blow to lose him but I'm not looking at it like that because right now he's a Swansea City player.

“If there are talks it will be with the chairman and at board level, I just concentrate on the football. I speak to the chairman about players every single day about players that are here and about players you would want to get.

"That's a conversation we will have but at this moment in time he's a Swansea City player.”
So did Michu.... on 15:32 - Jul 4 with 1421 viewsblaine_scfc

What was said to imply we will know more about Michu over the weekend?
So did Michu.... on 15:35 - Jul 4 with 1404 viewsJACKARSE

So did Michu.... on 15:32 - Jul 4 by blaine_scfc

What was said to imply we will know more about Michu over the weekend?

“We had planned to meet and we'll talk about things,” said Monk. “He's a quality player, a great lad, someone who scores goals so there will always be interest in someone like that.

“We will sit down and see the best way to go forward but as far as I'm concerned right now he is a Swansea City player and I hope that continues.”

Monk is thought to enjoy a good relationship with Michu but there have been suggestions he is keen to quit Britain and return to his homeland.

And Monk did admit that offers would have to be considered.

“I want him to stay but we're the same as every club in the world where if an offer comes in and it's right for the club and the player feels he wants to move on then you discuss it,” added Monk. “But as it stands we've had nothing concrete so there's nothing to discuss.”
So did Michu.... on 16:03 - Jul 4 with 1296 viewsairedale

I've said it before, Michu hasn't been the same since his girlfriend finished with him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024