Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luc Castaignos 11:49 - Jul 2 with 2736 viewsJackofdreambeach

All quiet on this front ?
He looks a speedy,powerful,skilfull option too
Luc Castaignos on 13:20 - Jul 2 with 2578 viewsPegojack

Do we need him, or more accurately can we afford him, now that we've signed Gomis and are about to sign Emnes? Maybe he was always our back up option if these moves didn't come off.

As long as we hang on to Bony, and maybe Michu, I'd say we are pretty well off in the striker department and could use the cash to strengthen elsewhere in the squad.
Luc Castaignos on 14:12 - Jul 2 with 2443 viewsJackofdreambeach

Luc Castaignos on 13:20 - Jul 2 by Pegojack

Do we need him, or more accurately can we afford him, now that we've signed Gomis and are about to sign Emnes? Maybe he was always our back up option if these moves didn't come off.

As long as we hang on to Bony, and maybe Michu, I'd say we are pretty well off in the striker department and could use the cash to strengthen elsewhere in the squad.

As you say, perhaps a move that will take place if ,dare we say it...Wilfried Bony were to move .

Fingers crossed Gylfi can come back though (Swans will have to be pretty quick on the business front here....other clubs sure to be interested )
Luc Castaignos on 16:14 - Jul 2 with 2274 viewsymaohyd

Luc Castaignos on 14:12 - Jul 2 by Jackofdreambeach

As you say, perhaps a move that will take place if ,dare we say it...Wilfried Bony were to move .

Fingers crossed Gylfi can come back though (Swans will have to be pretty quick on the business front here....other clubs sure to be interested )

I find the Gylfi situation interesting.

I'm very much in the Garry Monk camp and was delighted that he was appointed.

A lot was said that he wouldn't be able to attract players and as usual people go over the top in both senses.

By that I mean, after signing Gomis a lot was written that it proved that Garry Monk did indeed have the ability to attract players. I think if Gylfi signs that would provide a better barometer.

Gylfi knows Monk, knows the club. He's a player whom I'm sure will have plenty of offers across Europe.

I get the feeling that Ben indeed may be on his way, however the hold up could be that Gylfi doesn't want to come back as part of the deel, meaning there's more emphasis now on the fee.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Luc Castaignos on 16:59 - Jul 2 with 2181 viewsblobby2

At least Ben was at training today, I noticed no pics of michu, Cana's, pozuelo,chico etc.

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Luc Castaignos on 17:10 - Jul 2 with 2134 viewsymaohyd

Luc Castaignos on 16:59 - Jul 2 by blobby2

At least Ben was at training today, I noticed no pics of michu, Cana's, pozuelo,chico etc.

Chico was there

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Luc Castaignos on 17:16 - Jul 2 with 2111 viewsScoobyWho

Luc Castaignos on 14:12 - Jul 2 by Jackofdreambeach

Huw may be many things, but what he isn't is quick at anything.
Sometimes it works and sometimes we lose.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024