Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup has one last dig. 11:01 - Jun 3 with 12727 viewsFar_Post

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-wants-manage-bigger-club

The Great Dane speaketh

Blog: The C Word

Laudrup has one last dig. on 22:10 - Jun 3 with 2029 viewslonglostjack

Laudrup has one last dig. on 18:49 - Jun 3 by perchrockjack

See him ? Where?

Nobody disputes LAUDRUP was a modern great but a great manager? FOOK RIGHT OFF.

Nowhere near and he left us bleating in the same way he left clubs from Majorca to Moscow.
This guy was privileged to manage our club but he came up short and was dumped as was deserved.
Monk, hopefully will do us proud but if he cant he ll be dumped too as the CLUB is what is important not individuals. Who manages or plays for us is irrelevant ;its what they do for the club and team.
Small club? well in PL terms yes but its not small to me as its massive in my life and has been for 56 years so forgive me if I don't join in this grotesque paean to a once great footballer

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Laudrup has one last dig. on 23:28 - Jun 3 with 1968 views1jack

Laudrup has one last dig. on 19:01 - Jun 3 by perchrockjack

well n defending myself I only comment as such when others start a thread ,yet another one and frankly you know absolutely nowt about me and know nothing about what makes me tick.

Vitriol? Jeez, I hope we never meet up and share a bad meal or you ll see what vitriol is all about. While we re talking vit I think its fair to point out that one of Chrissy s many attributes is his ability to rip the holy bejesus out of fellow posters for simply posting a critical comment on an internet site.

My biggest fear is that people actually believe many of the posters are for real. Im not for sure.
Now, I shall be packing a suitcase soon for a little break so in the meantime be nice to perchrockjack and don't be slagging him off behind his back.

Its probably the worst aspect of living away from Swansea is that you cannot really get to know fellow posters and if necessary put them straight.

Oh and Laudrup had a huge hooter and dyed his hair which had a right parting therefore making him gay (me mum told me that in 1962)

Have a nice holiday perchy and come back louder and prouder than ever.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 23:29]
Laudrup has one last dig. on 09:49 - Jun 4 with 1885 viewsPhil_S

There was much touchiness around yesterday when Michael Laudrup stated that he would not be looking to manage a 'smaller' club again after his sacking from Swansea back in February.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/35193
Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:38 - Jun 4 with 1800 viewsWnco_mwnco

This is the full interview translated freely — hopefully it puts his statements into context.

He is asked whether it is time for him to retire and enjoy life.

‘I love football, no doubt about that, but you can love it from many perspectives (you don’t have to be a manager). I don’t want to end up growing old on a bench. Being a manager is a lot tougher than being a player. It’s a 24-hour job which presents you with many problems to address. It’s a completely different world than the player’s world. Granted, when the team does well both the players and manager gets credit, but when the team performs poorly it’s only the managers fault.
I won’t be a manager that travels from bench to bench till I’m 70. For many managers it is a lifestyle — for me it’s a job.
I've had conversations with clubs in England and Spain — and now I will try very carefully not to sound or seem arrogant, because I'm not — but they are clubs at a level where I have been.
I've tried smaller clubs in the two major leagues, Getafe and Mallorca in Spain and Swansea in the Premier League, so I see no reason to repeat it.
That leaves me with two options - to wait for an offer from a bigger club or say yes to any of the offers that have come from clubs outside Europe."

The reporter says: outside Europe? Where might that be?

It could be anywhere. At the moment I would prefer a job where I could be looking up the league table and not down. But if that job doesn’t present itself — and it doesn’t look like it will, does it — then I will have to wait another year or two or alternatively take one of the more adventurous jobs. Those jobs can be interesting but there is always the risk of you getting ‘forgotten’ and that it gets harder to get a good job in Europe afterwards.

Have you considered working in France?

I’ve had offers from French clubs but politely said no. I don’t speak the language well enough and as a result misunderstandings can occur.

(Then, some questions about the Danish national team job which I won’t translate.)

To which degree have you been able to plan your managing career?
Probably zero degree. The industry is filled with coincidences and quick options. Do you turn right or left? Sometimes you turn left, despite knowing deep down that you shouldn’t have done it.
Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:19 - Jun 4 with 1774 viewsPhil_S

The headline on this article is just genius

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/days-after-saying-i-on
Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:27 - Jun 4 with 1760 viewsBaker

Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:19 - Jun 4 by Phil_S

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/days-after-saying-i-on

Photo in the article just about sums up what a nonchalant c*nt he is too...

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:29 - Jun 4 with 1753 viewsDarran

I still couldn't give a f*ck what he does in the future,sullen tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:31 - Jun 4 with 1746 viewsswansealad69

To be honest I cant see what he has said wrong.
If anyone thinks we are not a small club then u need to get your head out off your ass.
Only 10 years back we whould get 2-3-or 4 k.
So wile we have come a long way lets not expect to be classed a big club.
And lets face it we have been punching above our weight and doing a good job.
Am I the only one who thanks ml for the job he done? Lets not forget it was him who guided us to our first major trophy and in to European football.
Was valencia away our best ever result? It has to be up there.
So wile ml had to go lets not just slag the guy off as we dont realy know what happend behind the scenes do we.
Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:33 - Jun 4 with 1739 viewsDarran

Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:31 - Jun 4 by swansealad69

To be honest I cant see what he has said wrong.
If anyone thinks we are not a small club then u need to get your head out off your ass.
Only 10 years back we whould get 2-3-or 4 k.
So wile we have come a long way lets not expect to be classed a big club.
And lets face it we have been punching above our weight and doing a good job.
Am I the only one who thanks ml for the job he done? Lets not forget it was him who guided us to our first major trophy and in to European football.
Was valencia away our best ever result? It has to be up there.
So wile ml had to go lets not just slag the guy off as we dont realy know what happend behind the scenes do we.

So why did he have to go then?

Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:12 - Jun 4 with 1702 viewsRancid

Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:50 - Jun 3 by _

Michael Laudrup is a real legend of the game. He'll go down in history in every club he's ever been involved with.

No more so than at Swansea City where he guided a SMALL Premier League club battling against the riches other clubs boast to their one and only major trophy (possibly ever) and into European competition when no one thought it ever possible.

I'm with Shaky. Most of the rest on this thread are legends for different reasons who spend most of their lives not winning medals or making dreams happen but snipe and bitch all day every day on an internet site and follow one another like sad sheep.

He's gone away a lot more quieter and with more dignity than i ever though he might, especially with that loose cannon of an agent that shadows him.Maybe he wasn't such a bad bloke after all , not that I ever thought he was.
Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:18 - Jun 4 with 1693 viewsWatchman

Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:12 - Jun 4 by Rancid

He's gone away a lot more quieter and with more dignity than i ever though he might, especially with that loose cannon of an agent that shadows him.Maybe he wasn't such a bad bloke after all , not that I ever thought he was.

well the pay off might have just helped there. Money does help to easy the reparation on an injured ego. I hope he enjoys Qatar though especially as they have an airport

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:18 - Jun 4 with 1691 viewsLeonisGod

Linked with a Qatari club now. No surprise it's not a big European club.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-boss-Michael-Laudrup-linked
Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:21 - Jun 4 with 1688 viewsRancid

Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:19 - Jun 4 by Phil_S

Kerching!!!!
Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:33 - Jun 4 with 1681 viewsLeonisGod

Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:21 - Jun 4 by Rancid

Kerching!!!!

Titanic sinks! Anyway, since when has anyone paid attention to any of Phil's posts?
Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:37 - Jun 4 with 1677 viewsRancid

Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:18 - Jun 4 by Watchman

well the pay off might have just helped there. Money does help to easy the reparation on an injured ego. I hope he enjoys Qatar though especially as they have an airport

Of course.Plus a gagging order thrown in which would enhance his chances of a big job in the future like some Qatari no mark outfit.With this move it says to me he's more money orientated that we all first thought.Why else would he got to Quatar?
Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:40 - Jun 4 with 1675 viewsLeonisGod

Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:37 - Jun 4 by Rancid

Of course.Plus a gagging order thrown in which would enhance his chances of a big job in the future like some Qatari no mark outfit.With this move it says to me he's more money orientated that we all first thought.Why else would he got to Quatar?

Sunshine
Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:53 - Jun 4 with 1666 viewsRancid

Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:40 - Jun 4 by LeonisGod

Sunshine

He'd have gone back to Spain if he wanted the sun on his back and not to a country where the football world fears for the safety of their own players in the upcoming WC because of the stifling heat.He's gone there for the bunce mate.They'll pay as much money as Guardialo or Mourinho earns at Bayern and Chelsea, respectively.
Laudrup has one last dig. on 17:01 - Jun 4 with 1648 views_

Laudrup has one last dig. on 20:17 - Jun 3 by perchrockjack

Where s shaky when you need him.
Boring? I ll give you boring u cheekykoot. Nobody has ever fell asleep while Ive been in the room but Im not surer some of our players didn't drop off when Mikey was giving his pre game talk (being facetious of course) .

Difference between the likes of shaky and me is that I hated my club constantly being talked of in the manner of some interloping ingénue unworthy to be playing the billy bigbox clubs. My missus reckons that after listening to his pre match shuite against Tott en ham it looked for all the world I was gonna thrown up all over the goldfishes.

Granted Im an arrogant prick but I want my team to show simple swank and strut their stuff. No other PL manager has ever played the Uriah Heap humility card so much.

That s better................

But Dick,

You are boring!!!

You can't see it.... that's the problem.

Enough have tried to point you in better directions but you are who you are.

A broken record stuck on the worst ditty of the most boring song ever recorded.

Round and round and round and round and round.....

(Can't you see it? Not at all??)

And "your" club my beautifully crafted and very large c0ck??!

Haha!! Leave it out - you went a-wandering for 20 odd years.

Din your noise Sir!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Laudrup has one last dig. on 17:04 - Jun 4 with 1643 views_

This thread...

90% of it makes Swans fans the small club we'll always be.

Facking pitiful chips on shoulders. Grow with the club will you, you're embarrassing.

And Shaky,

I lived in Holland for 3 years and spoke it out there, long time ago now, would be well rusty.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Laudrup has one last dig. on 17:45 - Jun 4 with 1613 viewsDr_Winston

Should probably stop getting sacked by smaller clubs if he wants to work for a big one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Laudrup has one last dig. on 17:52 - Jun 4 with 1605 viewsDarran

Laudrup has one last dig. on 17:04 - Jun 4 by _

This thread...

90% of it makes Swans fans the small club we'll always be.

Facking pitiful chips on shoulders. Grow with the club will you, you're embarrassing.

And Shaky,

I lived in Holland for 3 years and spoke it out there, long time ago now, would be well rusty.

Double Dutch probably comes in handy in Aberdare.

Laudrup has one last dig. on 18:47 - Jun 4 with 1576 viewsA_Fans_Dad

"I've had conversations with clubs in England and Spain" & "That leaves me with two options - to wait for an offer from a bigger club" & " At the moment I would prefer a job where I could be looking up the league table and not down. But if that job doesn’t present itself — and it doesn’t look like it will, does it"
Says it all, he has asked and has no job prospects in England and Spain and will not consider France due to language problems.
So he has to go elsewhere, I think the US of A would suit him.
Laudrup has one last dig. on 18:54 - Jun 4 with 1569 viewsDewi1jack

Laudrup has one last dig. on 16:37 - Jun 4 by Rancid

He's not been sacked from a middle east club yet.

And they've just sacked their manager for winning only the league title

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024