Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
atmosphere 20:40 - May 24 with 4882 viewsGloucs_R

I thought it was pretty poor today until we scored. Goes to prove why we need a vocal section in the new ground.

Poll: Are we staying up?

atmosphere on 00:31 - May 25 with 1027 viewsSpiritofGregory

Thought it was alright we got a bit nervous after going down to 10 men but apart from that we kept on supporting the team.

We went mental when we scored - bloody hell! The old guy behind me nearly had a heart attack.
(No subject) (n/t) on 00:31 - May 25 with 1027 viewsSpiritofGregory

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:31 - May 25 with 1025 viewsSpiritofGregory

atmosphere on 01:06 - May 25 with 985 viewsRangersAreBack

I thought it was ok given the size of the stadium. The sending off obviously stunned the fans and players for a few minutes but once we got over the shock the fans kept the faith and drove the team on to the winning goal.
atmosphere on 01:20 - May 25 with 976 viewsGetMeRangers

atmosphere on 23:13 - May 24 by OakR

I was in 502. Atmosphere was great before the game (I wish they would stop with the max volume music before KO so you could have the crowd going a bit more).

Once the game started I thought the atmosphere was not great, but that was a reflection of our general lack of attacking chances excitement. I think we needed an end to end match for a truly great atmosphere, but it was just one end for long periods.

Was pretty amazing when Zamora scored though, celebrations went on for ages, bloke near fell a few rows done, hope his teeth are ok, did see some blood!

Was in there too. Some of us were singing but, as others have said, it took too long for the song to get round to the sides of the support and when 502 were singing it hardly had an effect within 20 ft... too much general din
atmosphere on 01:34 - May 25 with 965 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Remember there were 35,000 fans there that don't even go week in week out
atmosphere on 01:54 - May 25 with 950 viewsbarabajagal

atmosphere on 00:25 - May 25 by smegma

I couldn't give a f-ck about the atmosphere good or bad. I've seen my club win at Wembley for the first time in four attempts. The stats say we scored and they didn't. We had ten men FFS hence it went slightly flat but the crowd gave it some for the last ten minutes and we see history made. enjoy the bank holiday weekend.

To being able to afford tickets on Tuesday, to cancelling all plans to meet old friends because the box office couldn't get it together to send them. To finally meeting my brother in the Globe after getting the ticks. To the beautiful young goth who kissed me when bobby scored. There is no complaint about atmosphere from my view. But maybe I have it wrong,
atmosphere on 02:05 - May 25 with 937 viewshamptonhillhoop

atmosphere on 01:34 - May 25 by WindsorHoopMan

Remember there were 35,000 fans there that don't even go week in week out

Does that mean we average 4000 a week now. Bloody gloryhunters
Login to get fewer ads

atmosphere on 02:25 - May 25 with 921 viewsRBlock

I'm still pissed from earlier but the atmosphere was poor. I got whined at for standing up few to many times the tossers. Apart from that not a good as atmosphere as i was i expecting,
atmosphere on 04:00 - May 25 with 890 viewsFredManRave

atmosphere on 01:54 - May 25 by barabajagal

To being able to afford tickets on Tuesday, to cancelling all plans to meet old friends because the box office couldn't get it together to send them. To finally meeting my brother in the Globe after getting the ticks. To the beautiful young goth who kissed me when bobby scored. There is no complaint about atmosphere from my view. But maybe I have it wrong,

Control yourself Metallica.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024