Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For Those Moaning About Today. 19:37 - May 3 with 2165 viewsTrundle10

Get a grip, the players are entitled to put their feet up after the gruelling season we had FFS. Losing in injury time to a freak goal, who gives a fack? Safe with three games to spare with all the goings on this season... give the team a break ffs.
For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:23 - May 3 with 606 views3swan

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:16 - May 3 by AndyNak

Will all due respect, it would be nice for the whole starting 11 to make an effort not just 2/3's... I had a 4 1/2 hr journey and am £100 lighter in the wallet... You'd think 3 midfielders could chase the ball down on occasion if it's not asking too much.

Southampton were far hungrier to a man than we were.

Agree, only one team had the desire to win today. In saying that we had very good chances early on to score and Southampton very few all game
For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:24 - May 3 with 600 viewsperchrockjack

Apparently some do not believe anything other than unfettered praise should follow a game.these people are lying btw

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:28 - May 3 with 588 viewsTrundle10

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:24 - May 3 by perchrockjack

Apparently some do not believe anything other than unfettered praise should follow a game.these people are lying btw

i am not one of those people, if you bcan be bothered to read back you will know this. Can't get wound up by today tho sorry.
For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:29 - May 3 with 580 viewsperchrockjack

I'm rarely personal unless they have a go at me.im annoyed tonight but not upset.which is good

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:30 - May 3 with 580 viewsAl_Bundy

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:58 - May 3 by NOTRAC

How anyone can justify that performance today on the basis that it doesn't matter because we have stayed up and it's the last game of the season ,is beyond me.
There is a responsibility on players to perform for the Club they belong to,and today I am sad to say some just didn't want to know.
It amazes me how certain persons are continually derogatory about our previous manager, and yet cannot find a bad word to say about our present one.
This to me was just as bad an overall display as the West Ham game that saw the back of Laudrup.
I sincerely hope that the Board now see the need to move forward.
We are desperate for a new manager with new faces and ideas.

This.
For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:31 - May 3 with 575 viewsbuilthjack

Some players out there today let the fans, the manager, the club, and themselves down. Every game counts, every point counts. If they were going to just turn up and go through the motions they should have told Monk before the game, and he could have let them stroll around Swansea High Street, as that's what 3 or 4 of them did, stroll around doing f@ck all.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:36 - May 3 with 563 viewslibertine

today should have been a great opportunity to show-boat sadly we sunk.

as mentioned that rubbish display cost us a lot of money, so don't say it doesn't matter,

were did we finish last year????

If ML had achieved that display there would be a lot of negatives so why not when gary achieves that aren't the same expressions of disappointment accepted/allowed????

that money could be used to be a new player :)
For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:36 - May 3 with 563 viewsihatechopra

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:43 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They are paid at the very least £20,000 a week. Most on the field today were likely on £30,000 + a week. They do not have the right to put their feet up when 18,000 Swansea fans have paid extortionate amounts of money to watch them spend 90 minutes of their week playing football.

This seems to be the only post from you I have ever I agreed with. Spot on.

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:40 - May 3 with 549 views3swan

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:36 - May 3 by libertine

as mentioned that rubbish display cost us a lot of money, so don't say it doesn't matter,

If ML had achieved that display there would be a lot of negatives so why not when gary achieves that aren't the same expressions of disappointment accepted/allowed????

We lost our last home game last season to Fulham 3-0 so it's an improvement I suppose
For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:52 - May 3 with 522 viewsmonmouth

eh?? Under laudrup last season we played every game from march onward like that. I didn't care that much then either sbout the big picture, except being bored rigid. I did care when it carried over to this season, and I would care if the shower of sh*t we saw today is replicated in August, whoever is the manager.

I cant understand why people aren't happy tonight though, even if the game was totally meh. Let me repeat. Swansea City Premier league, first Welsh team to be promoted to PL; Cardiff City Championship. Again. First Welsh team to be relegated from PL.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:58 - May 3 with 507 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So loosing to Fulham 3-0 at home in the last game last season was OK then because it was under ML?
PS sorry 3Swan I didn't se your post.
[Post edited 3 May 2014 21:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024