Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lillis 17:39 - May 3 with 6762 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Guilty again of not coming off his line. Dangerous for a young defence, will cost us next season.
Lillis on 17:41 - May 3 with 3804 viewsolympicdale

ooooh here we go again..

Life is a game of fate.

Lillis on 17:46 - May 3 with 3784 viewsnordenblue

Really a ridiculous time to be slagging any player off after what they've achieved this season.Today is a day to celebrate,simple
Lillis on 18:51 - May 3 with 3673 viewsdingdangblue

What a complete waste of space - not Lillis.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Lillis on 19:17 - May 3 with 3618 viewshxdale

Think Lillis has had a much improved season, behind some very talented defenders... roll on next season... Well played Josh....
Lillis on 19:37 - May 3 with 3558 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

So no one disagreeing about him not coming out then....

Great shot stopper without doubt.
Lillis on 19:39 - May 3 with 3552 viewsolympicdale

Lillis on 19:37 - May 3 by Albert_Whitehurst

why would you pick now to try have a go at any of these players, legends all of them!

Life is a game of fate.

Lillis on 19:46 - May 3 with 3530 viewsSwissdale

Just going to use this thread to say well don Josh for what has been a fantastic season.

Countless point-blank saves which have contributed massively to a great number of points for the team.
Lillis on 19:50 - May 3 with 3516 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Lillis on 19:46 - May 3 by Swissdale

Just going to use this thread to say well don Josh for what has been a fantastic season.

Countless point-blank saves which have contributed massively to a great number of points for the team.

Correct, but that's only part of a keepers game. I like him, but know that he has a weakness which will cost us. It's pretty obvious to most without getting abusive.
Login to get fewer ads

Lillis on 20:02 - May 3 with 3484 viewsolympicdale

Lillis on 19:50 - May 3 by Albert_Whitehurst

Correct, but that's only part of a keepers game. I like him, but know that he has a weakness which will cost us. It's pretty obvious to most without getting abusive.

its pretty obvious that the bigger picture is he has saved us on numerous times, where would we have been without his saves against bury and bristol rvrs to name but two.

Life is a game of fate.

Lillis on 20:05 - May 3 with 3477 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Lillis on 20:02 - May 3 by olympicdale

its pretty obvious that the bigger picture is he has saved us on numerous times, where would we have been without his saves against bury and bristol rvrs to name but two.

We're moving up a division. The mistakes will cost us big time in League 1. We don't need to gift goals with uncertainty.
Lillis on 20:11 - May 3 with 3460 viewsnordenblue

Lillis on 20:05 - May 3 by Albert_Whitehurst

We're moving up a division. The mistakes will cost us big time in League 1. We don't need to gift goals with uncertainty.

So lets criticise him shall we after hes just helped get us promoted with our only chance of a league title since the wheel was invented?Do you propose we get rid then?
Staggering
Lillis on 20:43 - May 3 with 3405 viewsThe_DJ

Gallon of bitter.

Clearly happy to be unhappy.
Lillis on 20:46 - May 3 with 3399 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

No, job for life. Each player is infallible. Sychophants rule ok.

Take the fücking Dale tinted specs off for a moment and look at the bigger picture.
Lillis on 20:50 - May 3 with 3385 viewsrobbowood

Lillis on 19:37 - May 3 by Albert_Whitehurst

You'll be having a go at Donnelly and/or Rose next

How anybody can come on this forum and criticise any Dale player on what has been one of the greatest days in the club's history is utterly beyond me.

Josh Lillis is one of the main reasons we have got automatic promotion. The number of goals that can be blamed on him not coming off his line this season can be counted on one or two fingers if that. I have no doubt he is more than good enough for Division 1
Lillis on 20:53 - May 3 with 3375 viewsroccydaleian

Lillis on 20:46 - May 3 by Albert_Whitehurst

Take the fücking Dale tinted specs off for a moment and look at the bigger picture.

N.C. You're a decent poster on here, but today is not a time to be negative ffs. Just enjoy and get a grip lad.
[Post edited 3 May 2014 21:19]
Lillis on 20:54 - May 3 with 3376 viewswmgunit

Couldn't think of a better time to take those rose tinted specs of less than an hour after the final whistle on our promotion winning season. And on such a sunny day as well. Not one for celebrating, like Hilly, I guess.
Lillis on 21:04 - May 3 with 3349 viewsnordenblue

Lillis on 20:46 - May 3 by Albert_Whitehurst

Who should we sign then when you propose to get rid of Josh for being so shit whilst keeping goal in a promotion winning side?Using a fine grasp of the queens doesnt equate to your post being any more correct
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:12 - May 3 with 3309 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Lillis on 21:04 - May 3 by nordenblue

Who should we sign then when you propose to get rid of Josh for being so shit whilst keeping goal in a promotion winning side?Using a fine grasp of the queens doesnt equate to your post being any more correct

Where did I say to get rid? Competition needed at No. 1
[Post edited 3 May 2014 21:14]
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:39 - May 3 with 3223 viewsnordenblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:12 - May 3 by Albert_Whitehurst

Where did I say to get rid? Competition needed at No. 1
[Post edited 3 May 2014 21:14]

Whats an ex Celtic keeper been doing all season?Who would you bring in as competition for him?
Lillis on 23:19 - May 3 with 3073 viewslove_the_dale

1.There was no way Josh could have got to the ball with a mass of players between him and the ball!

2. There was a guy behind me yelling at him that he should have stayed on his line!

Let's average these two people out - it will probably equal the feelings of the vast majority - a great keeper in terms of decision making, shot stopping and speed and accuracy of distribution with foot and hand.
Lillis on 23:49 - May 3 with 3003 viewsRochdaleLeeds

What an absolute tool you are sir, well done!..... well done!......

Its a good job im feeling very merry because you my friend I will just laugh away,
Lillis on 23:56 - May 3 with 2990 viewsKenBoon

Obv the second was a blunder (his first in a long time!) but I thought one of their lads and pestering around him, not going for the ball and was possibly even offside. Deamed not interfering with play I guess. Since nobody appealed I could be way wrong, but it would have been worth an appeal.
Lillis on 00:12 - May 4 with 2959 viewsjudd

Josh Lillis - wasn't he voted players' player of the season?

Well deserved.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Lillis on 00:25 - May 4 with 2936 viewsSaxonDale

He was rubbish today, wore pink shorts instead of trousers.
Lillis on 00:26 - May 4 with 2935 viewsjudd

Lillis on 00:25 - May 4 by SaxonDale

He was rubbish today, wore pink shorts instead of trousers.

And he should have taken the penalty that would have caused a Chesterfield collapse.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024