Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iago Aspas 16:08 - Apr 27 with 7400 viewsIAN05

Hope Michael was proud of his performance today for Liverpool. Good job we didn't sign him instead of Bony. To think that we wanted him again in January as well
Iago Aspas on 19:56 - Apr 27 with 1001 viewsDarran

Iago Aspas on 19:47 - Apr 27 by Shaky

Not entirely sure what you mean there, Darran, but if you are enquiring as to the nature of my unanswered questions I suggest you employ the messageboard's advanced and powerful search features to look it up yourself.

Me, I'm nursing a massive hangover.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 19:48]

So you say he refuses to answer your questions but when he asks you a question you refuse to answer.

Fair play brilliant.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Iago Aspas on 20:03 - Apr 27 with 989 viewsIAN05

Iago Aspas on 19:42 - Apr 27 by Shaky

You will humour me? Arrogance at its finest.

Let me tell you something, IAN05; first of all this was months ago.

Secondly you seem to be primarily concerned with putting out the board's spin and position to the unwashed masses. As a past member of the Trust board, I was rather hoping that your focus would have been the other way round.

I don't remember any questions you have posted me, but feel free to fire them again as the only reason I woudn't answer is if I didn't see them.

Like everyone else what I write on here is my own view of things. Naturally through previously being involved with the Trust and having fsmily amd friends who work for the club , I have been fortunate enough to know and see a fair bit of how the club is run, which in many ways is very different to the picture created by some on here.
Iago Aspas on 20:08 - Apr 27 with 982 viewsIAN05

Iago Aspas on 19:56 - Apr 27 by Spratty

Yep but you cannot fight ignorance on every front hey

It was you who brought Laudrup up - perhaps you should take your own advice

you would lose your whole life on twitter, its a minefield. Great on days like today though.

Maybe I will avoid the Laudrup comments from now on as seems to be the same people going over the same argument all the time. Cant promise though 😉
Iago Aspas on 20:09 - Apr 27 with 977 viewsJackSomething

Iago Aspas on 19:16 - Apr 27 by Spratty

What as obsessed as those that think we owe Garry the managers job and he can cram up over the pre-season?

Simple question - do you really believe the OP was a reasonable question.

Firstly, I'm on record as saying I don't think Monk should be given the job. If we interview a number and he interviews best, then fair enough, although I would still be concerned with his lack of experience with issues such as scouting and signing players.

I don't agree with those who think he should definitely get the job based on the last few months, but I do appreciate that they're being enthusiastic about our current manager rather than our previous one. Laudrup has my thanks for last season, but he doesn't mean anything to me any more.

Secondly, you could paraphrase the OP as 'thank god we didn't sign Aspas, he's shit. Imagine we had signed him and not Bony'. Don't think there's anything unreasonable in that.

It's hard for even the most ardent Laudrup apologist to claim he had a good eye for strikers.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Iago Aspas on 20:10 - Apr 27 with 976 viewsJackSomething

Iago Aspas on 19:41 - Apr 27 by Drizzy

I called out Aspas as overrated long before anyone else on here. He racked up a mediocre scoring record against sh*t La Liga teams. Short, weak, lacking pace and devoid of confidence. He's Liverpool's own Vazquez. Good pedigree, sh*t player.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 19:41]

I remember you being vocal about him. Good call.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Iago Aspas on 20:13 - Apr 27 with 968 viewsIAN05

Iago Aspas on 20:09 - Apr 27 by JackSomething

Firstly, I'm on record as saying I don't think Monk should be given the job. If we interview a number and he interviews best, then fair enough, although I would still be concerned with his lack of experience with issues such as scouting and signing players.

I don't agree with those who think he should definitely get the job based on the last few months, but I do appreciate that they're being enthusiastic about our current manager rather than our previous one. Laudrup has my thanks for last season, but he doesn't mean anything to me any more.

Secondly, you could paraphrase the OP as 'thank god we didn't sign Aspas, he's shit. Imagine we had signed him and not Bony'. Don't think there's anything unreasonable in that.

It's hard for even the most ardent Laudrup apologist to claim he had a good eye for strikers.

That would have been a far better sentence. But would have been less fun
Iago Aspas on 21:40 - Apr 27 with 908 viewsApeShit

Iago Aspas on 18:14 - Apr 27 by JackSomething

You're not helping yourself in the argument you're obsessed with ML mate.

You can't argue with what he is saying though?
Iago Aspas on 21:54 - Apr 27 with 896 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

No we didn't sign Aspas but Brendan did , so Brendan thinks there's something about the player.

By the way this Laudrup slagging off is really embarrassing .
He won us our first major trophy in 18 months he was here it took 100 years to do so .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024