Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread 00:04 - Mar 29 with 31148 viewsjackharris

V

[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 11:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:44 - Mar 29 with 2887 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:33 - Mar 29 by jackharris

It's the way match day threads are put on this forum now. All you had to say is could you possibly make the OP a little bit smaller so my poor hands don't have to scroll so much, Knob! There is a way of asking for things!

Nope... I'm not going to be any nicer about it JH. I'm in a bad mood and I'm looking for trouble today. Just the slightest thing may set me off and tip me over the edge and get me my first ever classic thread... oh and feck off Darran too

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:45 - Mar 29 with 2886 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:44 - Mar 29 by Starsky

Nope... I'm not going to be any nicer about it JH. I'm in a bad mood and I'm looking for trouble today. Just the slightest thing may set me off and tip me over the edge and get me my first ever classic thread... oh and feck off Darran too

Good grief how rude.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:50 - Mar 29 with 2862 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Starsky needs to get back in his hutch.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:58 - Mar 29 with 2837 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:44 - Mar 29 by Starsky

Have a couple of beers with Hutch and chill mun!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 12:01 - Mar 29 with 2828 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:50 - Mar 29 by Joe_bradshaw

Starsky needs to get back in his hutch.

He can't bear it someone needs to give him a huggy.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Mar 29 with 2781 viewsMusical_Swan

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 12:01 - Mar 29 by Darran

He can't bear it someone needs to give him a huggy.

Ouch!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 12:30 - Mar 29 with 2751 viewsStarsky

The Starsky jokes are now surely all used up, yes?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 12:32 - Mar 29 with 2746 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 12:30 - Mar 29 by Starsky

The Starsky jokes are now surely all used up, yes?

Have some soul man.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 12:33 - Mar 29 with 2739 viewsairedale

Just said on the telly 'Norwich have lost 11 of their 15 games away, including the last 5'

Is it my (local) mentality that says 'bet they break their duck against us'

Hope I'm deffo wrong!
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 12:44 - Mar 29 with 2712 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 12:33 - Mar 29 by airedale

Just said on the telly 'Norwich have lost 11 of their 15 games away, including the last 5'

Is it my (local) mentality that says 'bet they break their duck against us'

Hope I'm deffo wrong!

The players have talked the talk all week... Now it's time to walk the walk. I think we will. 3-1 to Swansea.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 13:10 - Mar 29 with 2641 viewsSpratty

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:45 - Mar 29 by Darran

Good grief how rude.

ooops forgot COYS
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 13:11]
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 13:27 - Mar 29 with 2583 viewscentrestandswan

No Holt but Snodface is a bloody curse , another dick that enjoys putting one over us.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 13:42 - Mar 29 with 2535 viewsNogginthenog

I'm definitely not making a prediction except that we will win.

Keep the faith

Come on Swans
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Mar 29 with 2501 viewsLord_Bony

Snoddy is the danger man today.

If Our Ash can put in a crunching early tackle to take him out it will be much appreciated by all and sundry thank you.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 13:50]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Mar 29 with 2387 viewsfootball2301

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 00:46 - Mar 29 by jackharris

Possible line up but who the f*ck knows!

its same team as tuesday but davis instead of taylor
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:14 - Mar 29 with 2157 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Mar 29 by football2301

its same team as tuesday but davis instead of taylor

No it's not - JDG and Michu started on Tuesday...
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 14:14]
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:16 - Mar 29 with 2127 viewsfootball2301

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:14 - Mar 29 by WarwickHunt

No it's not - JDG and Michu started on Tuesday...
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 14:14]

no im saying its the same team that started tuesday apart from taylor
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:19 - Mar 29 with 2098 viewsfootball2301

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:16 - Mar 29 by football2301

the team is
vorm
rangel chico williams davis
deguzman briton shelvey routledge
michu
bony
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:19 - Mar 29 with 2093 viewsMusical_Swan

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:16 - Mar 29 by football2301

Hook, line and sinker!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Mar 29 with 2077 viewsdailew

Vorm
Rangel, Chico, Williams (C), Davies
Britton, Shelvey, de Guzman, Michu, Routledge
Michu
Bony.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Mar 29 with 2065 viewsfootball2301

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Mar 29 by dailew

Vorm
Michu
Bony.

deguzman wide right again
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:32 - Mar 29 with 2002 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's hope our fans step up and make themselves heard in ways other than through moans, groans and booing

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Mar 29 with 1966 viewsLord_Bony

Villa just lost 4.1 to Manu

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Mar 29 with 1946 viewsGriffting

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Mar 29 by dailew

Vorm
Michu
Bony.

I wish we had 2 michus!
COYS
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Mar 29 with 1936 viewsLord_Bony

Any live feed links?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 14:40]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024