Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FLEETWOOD 21:06 - Mar 27 with 9407 viewsizzitme

I want to go to Fleetwood on Saturday with 3 family members.
I am now informed that this game has become "All ticket" for Dale fans with a c1400 allocation.
So tomorrow early doors I will make my way to the ticket office at Dale, but I'm lead to believe that I will have little chance?
If this remains true, then shame on Fleetwood and we need to chant "NON-LEAGUE, and you know you are".
FLEETWOOD on 21:26 - Mar 27 with 5767 viewsBrighouseDale

I'm the first to admit I know nothing about the logistics of housing football supporters inside a stadium. But on the surface of it, it hardly seems like rocket science. If the original allocation to away fans sells out, they increase it. If that sells out again, increase it again. Their ground holds about 5,500, so surely if they increase our allocation even to 2000 there'll still be ample space for locals. And all extra money through the gate. Where's the problem?

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

FLEETWOOD on 21:30 - Mar 27 with 5732 viewsDaley_Lama

FLEETWOOD on 21:26 - Mar 27 by BrighouseDale

I'm the first to admit I know nothing about the logistics of housing football supporters inside a stadium. But on the surface of it, it hardly seems like rocket science. If the original allocation to away fans sells out, they increase it. If that sells out again, increase it again. Their ground holds about 5,500, so surely if they increase our allocation even to 2000 there'll still be ample space for locals. And all extra money through the gate. Where's the problem?

It is possible that the cash rich club don't want 2 sides of the ground occupied by Dale fans in their biggest game of the season.

Or like our fans, people don't like being moved from their normal place.

Same goes for the #obsessed fans recently, who didnt want to move when asked politely by their stewards

Poll: DF in or out

FLEETWOOD on 21:33 - Mar 27 with 5704 views442Dale

It's all been magnified because it has happened in the last couple of days. As predicted. Fleetwood could and should have forecast this possibility and planned accordingly.

15th of March that other thread started...

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FLEETWOOD on 21:37 - Mar 27 with 5681 viewsBrighouseDale

FLEETWOOD on 21:30 - Mar 27 by Daley_Lama

It is possible that the cash rich club don't want 2 sides of the ground occupied by Dale fans in their biggest game of the season.

Or like our fans, people don't like being moved from their normal place.

Same goes for the #obsessed fans recently, who didnt want to move when asked politely by their stewards

Good points. Although if it meant upsetting a few folk, I'd be happy to risk that on a one off basis if it meant filling the ground.

FLEETWOOD on 21:38 - Mar 27 with 5662 viewsjudd

FLEETWOOD on 21:37 - Mar 27 by BrighouseDale

Good points. Although if it meant upsetting a few folk, I'd be happy to risk that on a one off basis if it meant filling the ground.

Grow some brown teeth, rub yourself in cod liver oil and turn up at the home end.

Voila.

Poll: What is it to be then?

FLEETWOOD on 21:44 - Mar 27 with 5634 viewsBrighouseDale

I'd be concerned for my safety, can you imagine trying not to celebrate a goal? It'd be like stifling a yawn while your boss is talking to you, you just look demented.

FLEETWOOD on 21:46 - Mar 27 with 5623 viewsjudd

FLEETWOOD on 21:44 - Mar 27 by BrighouseDale

I'd be concerned for my safety, can you imagine trying not to celebrate a goal? It'd be like stifling a yawn while your boss is talking to you, you just look demented.

Just pretend you're on a trawler

FLEETWOOD on 22:19 - Mar 27 with 5488 viewsdingdangblue

FLEETWOOD on 21:26 - Mar 27 by BrighouseDale

Their biggest crowd this season was 4521 v Chesterfield. If they think they are going to get similar on Saturday or maybe even more they will be loathe to give up any of their home ends just in case.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

FLEETWOOD on 22:30 - Mar 27 with 5437 viewsR17ALE

To the OP. At tonight's AGM CG said there were 120 odd tickets left which he expects will sell out during the morning. So if you go between 9am and 10am, you should be ok.

I think this means our overall following will be in the region of 1400 plus those who follow Judd's advice and go in the home end.

They also informed us that we have requested a full 'in advance' allocation from Mansfield, and are talking to Newport.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

FLEETWOOD on 22:33 - Mar 27 with 5423 viewsdeeplishblue

Lets not all come over Billy big balls just because we have sold a few tickets.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

FLEETWOOD on 22:36 - Mar 27 with 5401 viewsjudd

FLEETWOOD on 22:33 - Mar 27 by deeplishblue

Lets not all come over Billy big balls just because we have sold a few tickets.

Sold out, according to Twitter.

R17Ale, any chance of an AGM summary please?

FLEETWOOD on 22:39 - Mar 27 with 5389 viewsTTNYear

FLEETWOOD on 22:36 - Mar 27 by judd

The coach and program money is subsidising the shop figures I'll go for...
[Post edited 27 Mar 2014 22:39]

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

FLEETWOOD on 22:39 - Mar 27 with 5375 viewsroccydaleian

Aye please Razz.
FLEETWOOD on 22:40 - Mar 27 with 5372 viewsjudd

FLEETWOOD on 22:39 - Mar 27 by TTNYear

Programme, you prick.

FLEETWOOD on 22:43 - Mar 27 with 5358 viewsBrighouseDale

FLEETWOOD on 22:30 - Mar 27 by R17ALE

To the OP. At tonight's AGM CG said there were 120 odd tickets left which he expects will sell out during the morning. So if you go between 9am and 10am, you should be ok.

I think this means our overall following will be in the region of 1400 plus those who follow Judd's advice and go in the home end.

They also informed us that we have requested a full 'in advance' allocation from Mansfield, and are talking to Newport.

Thank you, I'll phone up first thing, fingers crossed. If I can't get tickets now this weekend's gonna be shit! The wife's talking about going to the bloody waxworks of all things.

Edit- apologies to the actual OP, getting my threads mixed up! Thanks for the info anyway.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2014 22:46]

FLEETWOOD on 22:47 - Mar 27 with 5335 viewsSuddenLad

FLEETWOOD on 21:38 - Mar 27 by judd

Grow some brown teeth, rub yourself in cod liver oil and turn up at the home end.

Voila.

.....and don't forget the packet of Fishermans' Friends.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

FLEETWOOD on 22:59 - Mar 27 with 5285 viewsD_Alien

I'd be very wary if there's steam arising from a nearby fan a la D. Lama

http://www.john-west.co.uk/advert/2014-steam-pots

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FLEETWOOD on 23:09 - Mar 27 with 5243 viewsTVOS1907

FLEETWOOD on 22:30 - Mar 27 by R17ALE

In Welsh?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FLEETWOOD on 23:09 - Mar 27 with 5236 viewsTVOS1907

Controversial...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FLEETWOOD on 07:25 - Mar 28 with 5021 viewsTalkingSutty

FLEETWOOD on 22:43 - Mar 27 by BrighouseDale

Thank you, I'll phone up first thing, fingers crossed. If I can't get tickets now this weekend's gonna be shit! The wife's talking about going to the bloody waxworks of all things.

Edit- apologies to the actual OP, getting my threads mixed up! Thanks for the info anyway.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2014 22:46]

Theres a new waxing salon opened in Littleborough if you are pasing near the area, I think its 20% discount all week.

This post has been edited by an administrator
FLEETWOOD on 07:44 - Mar 28 with 4992 viewssandylaner1

Given this more thought and seems like the dale end is going to be rammed and would like to be part of it rather than just settling for home end

If anyone is going down to the ticket office this morning and are able to purchase 2 extra standing adult tickets I'd PayPal or transfer the money over to you ASAP today

Appreciate it's a Long shot but worth a go, thanks . KHBA
FLEETWOOD on 08:32 - Mar 28 with 4903 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

FLEETWOOD on 23:09 - Mar 27 by TVOS1907

Controversial...

Its been a successful season so they've bought a bigger tin to collect the coach monies...
FLEETWOOD on 09:00 - Mar 28 with 4847 viewsTalkingSutty

Surely that wouldn`t be allowed to happen because it would be propping up a failing venture (The shop). It would also be a kick in the teeth to those who produce and contribute to our excellent matchday programme.

I haven't seen any figures from the AGM but if any department is seen as not pulling its weight then its the directors/Chairman responsibility to sort it out. Maybe the figures make good reading, I don't know.
FLEETWOOD on 09:50 - Mar 28 with 4756 viewsR17ALE

Yes. We made an expected loss of £375,000. When stacked up against our two previous profitable saeasons where about a £700,000 profit was posted, we have enough in the bank t tide us over for at least another season.

This season's cup run has boosted the coffers by around £200,000.

Season tickets will be going on sale soon and there has been yet another price freeze.

And yes, the commercial figures are fudged to give the shop a shred of credibility. Shop sales fell to £75,981 whilst spending on stock rose to £61,985. Take away wages and other costs the shop is losing money.

But, they dropped an astonishing bombshell! Programme sales fell from £43,317 to £21,778. This was due to some programme monies going through the shop like the supporters coach money does.

So the real shop sales figure could be around the £50,000 mark despite spending £61,985 on stock plus wages etc. The club is haemorraghing thousands of pounds with an arm that once used to chip in an annual £25-£30,000.

But, this gets flagged up every year and nowt changes.

Oh, and Hill is under budget this year and is working to a smaller budget than Colman who, they said, got everything he was promised and asked for. Contrary to the Scouse one's interview on departure!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

FLEETWOOD on 10:01 - Mar 28 with 4715 viewsTalkingSutty

FLEETWOOD on 09:50 - Mar 28 by R17ALE

Yes. We made an expected loss of £375,000. When stacked up against our two previous profitable saeasons where about a £700,000 profit was posted, we have enough in the bank t tide us over for at least another season.

This season's cup run has boosted the coffers by around £200,000.

Season tickets will be going on sale soon and there has been yet another price freeze.

And yes, the commercial figures are fudged to give the shop a shred of credibility. Shop sales fell to £75,981 whilst spending on stock rose to £61,985. Take away wages and other costs the shop is losing money.

But, they dropped an astonishing bombshell! Programme sales fell from £43,317 to £21,778. This was due to some programme monies going through the shop like the supporters coach money does.

So the real shop sales figure could be around the £50,000 mark despite spending £61,985 on stock plus wages etc. The club is haemorraghing thousands of pounds with an arm that once used to chip in an annual £25-£30,000.

But, this gets flagged up every year and nowt changes.

Oh, and Hill is under budget this year and is working to a smaller budget than Colman who, they said, got everything he was promised and asked for. Contrary to the Scouse one's interview on departure!

Close the shop then,theres no point opening it if its losing money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024