Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Victor Meldrew Moment 14:36 - Mar 20 with 8620 viewsGretsch

Boring old day so my top ten niggles recently, whats yours ?

1. Play Dates - Where the fook did that come from ?? Going out to play, going down my mates/friends for goodness sake. Posh mothers eh!

2. Crossing the road diagonally on a cross roads with lights - Tufty sqirrel told me you have to cross at 90 degress even if it takes longer,

3. Roundabouts and Women - Inside lane, is for you - You are not entitled to swing into MY outside lane before you filter left.

4. Get your purse out, you kinow you have to pay.

5. Math - It's MATHS over here mun.

6. Trousers hanging down your arse - Dont want to see you pants mate, it's not fashion its your trousers around the crack of your arse.

7. People who wont let you take a chair in a pub as their missus is coming, and sit there alone all night.

8. Screaming banshees of women in pubs, who always say "ahh I'm the crazy one I am" - If you got to tell me you are, your not.

9. Facebook - Liking, your likes etc.

10. Facebook post " Will you like these heroes, if you dont your a bastard". No I wont like it cos you said to, I'll put money in a box or buy a band, will you.
Victor Meldrew Moment on 21:22 - Mar 21 with 1339 viewsploppy

Victor Meldrew Moment on 19:08 - Mar 21 by union_jack

Well we're back to my point of meaningful. At least you can take French or Spanish to other parts if the world where it will be an advantage. There is no such argument for Welsh.
Please don't misread this as me saying Welsh should not be an option in schools, indeed it should. But to make it compulsory to GCSE where it is of very little (to no) use afterwards is nothing but social engineering. Of course we all know what would happen if it was voluntary, hardly anyone would study it. And with that goes the general feeling towards Welsh; little to no interest.

If we take your argument to its logical conclusion, then we should ditch all minority languages in favour of ..... yes, you've guessed it, Mandarin. It's the most widely spoken language by population. Is that what you want? It would makes sense, no?
Victor Meldrew Moment on 21:33 - Mar 21 with 1319 viewsunion_jack

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:04 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

People who start every f*cking sentence with the word "so". Usually when being interviewed on Radio 5 is when I notice it most.

"So, the investigation is ongoing..."

"So, the Pistorious trial starts again today..."

So, f*ck off.

Don't you bother reading other people's posts.

12. People who make a point on PS which someone has already made on the same thread because they're too lazy to read it!!!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Victor Meldrew Moment on 21:35 - Mar 21 with 1317 viewsunion_jack

Victor Meldrew Moment on 21:22 - Mar 21 by ploppy

If we take your argument to its logical conclusion, then we should ditch all minority languages in favour of ..... yes, you've guessed it, Mandarin. It's the most widely spoken language by population. Is that what you want? It would makes sense, no?

I think you have completely misunderstood what I have said. I cannot be bothered to explain it all over again.

Victor Meldrew Moment on 21:36 - Mar 21 with 1315 viewsexiledclaseboy

Victor Meldrew Moment on 21:33 - Mar 21 by union_jack

Don't you bother reading other people's posts.

12. People who make a point on PS which someone has already made on the same thread because they're too lazy to read it!!!!!

Not all of them, no.

Poll: Tory leader

Victor Meldrew Moment on 21:40 - Mar 21 with 1306 viewsunion_jack

Victor Meldrew Moment on 21:36 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

Not all of them, no.

Ahhhhh, of course, you are above all that.

Thanks for your time

Victor Meldrew Moment on 21:41 - Mar 21 with 1314 viewsploppy

While we're at it

1. Mexican waves.
2. Football coverage (director, producer?) which insists on showing the manager(s), subs benches, someone in the crowd, or god forbid a Mexican wave, while the ball's in play.
3. Drivers who don't indicate.
4. Drivers travelling west on the M4 approaching the Brynglas tunnels who take the leftmost lane, knowing full well that that lane goes to Newport/Cwmbran, and then cut in at the last minute because they're really going to Cardiff.
5. Anyone who says (a) "like" instead of "um", (b) "as if", (c) "end of", (d) "d'you know what" at the start of every reply to a question - and that's basically anyone associated with Simon Cowell e.g. Sheryl Cole
6. Ryan Giggs - played absolutely shite for the first 30 mins against Olympiakos, and yet everyone thinks he's a genius
7. Serial divers - Ashley Young (obviously), Grant Holt, Ramires, Wellbeck, Charlie Adam ... there's more
8. That subset of serial divers who are also dirty feckers - Ramires, Charlie Adam ... there's more
9. People who don't know the difference between its and it's, i.e. most of the people who post on forums
10. OGS and his stupid Manc accent.

I'm going for a lie down.
Victor Meldrew Moment on 21:45 - Mar 21 with 1303 viewsploppy

oh yes, forgot

11. People who live and Wales and don't respect the Welsh language.
Victor Meldrew Moment on 21:47 - Mar 21 with 1300 views1983

High 5's !

Anyone who does them should be shot ..
[Post edited 21 Mar 2014 21:48]

Login to get fewer ads

Victor Meldrew Moment on 22:22 - Mar 21 with 1268 viewsjacksinceever

People who forgot the bit in the Driving Test when they practised doing a three point turn. The amount of people I have to force to stop when I am doing a legitimate turn is incredible.
Also, bus drivers who want to be let out, but never seem to let anyone out
cocky school kids,being rude, running across the road in front of your car etc
Parents picking up said cocky school kids who park on double yellows, zig zags, etc then drive 250 yards to their home.
Lazy f*****s
Victor Meldrew Moment on 22:24 - Mar 21 with 1264 viewspansypants

Victor Meldrew Moment on 22:22 - Mar 21 by jacksinceever

People who forgot the bit in the Driving Test when they practised doing a three point turn. The amount of people I have to force to stop when I am doing a legitimate turn is incredible.
Also, bus drivers who want to be let out, but never seem to let anyone out
cocky school kids,being rude, running across the road in front of your car etc
Parents picking up said cocky school kids who park on double yellows, zig zags, etc then drive 250 yards to their home.
Lazy f*****s

Do you physically get out of the car if in your mind your 3 point turn gets impeded by a motorist coming to close to you?

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Victor Meldrew Moment on 22:24 - Mar 21 with 1262 viewsPedroJack

'The Selfie', where the f*ck did this shit creep into society from?
Russia
Charlie Adam
Smelly people on buses
The BBC
Paul Merson - he actually gets paid for the shit he spouts
Chicken Korma - what is the point?
BBC Radio 1
Train prices in this country
Jonathan Ross
[Post edited 21 Mar 2014 22:38]
Victor Meldrew Moment on 22:27 - Mar 21 with 1255 viewsborinifanclub

Liverpudlians going ERM!
Charlie Adam...nasty dirty scum of a player.
Scumdiff shitty
Charlie Adam
whoever is playing the Swans
Charlie Adam
Jack Wiltshire....(see Charlie Adam)
Charlie Adam
Women who stop at roundabouts when you can see it is clear from 200 yds away
women who shave
The moaning twonk who sits behind me in the liberty
People driving with their hoodies up
Any one who is in front of me in the queue for a buffet
and worst of all.............the Swans losing :-(

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Victor Meldrew Moment on 22:28 - Mar 21 with 1253 viewspansypants

Victor Meldrew Moment on 22:24 - Mar 21 by PedroJack

'The Selfie', where the f*ck did this shit creep into society from?
Russia
Charlie Adam
Smelly people on buses
The BBC
Paul Merson - he actually gets paid for the shit he spouts
Chicken Korma - what is the point?
BBC Radio 1
Train prices in this country
Jonathan Ross
[Post edited 21 Mar 2014 22:38]

It's the "look at me" brigade. This "sock on a cock" is just using a great cause to show off how amazingly splendid some guys THINK they are. SAD
[Post edited 21 Mar 2014 22:28]

Victor Meldrew Moment on 22:41 - Mar 21 with 1236 viewsPedroJack

I'll add Facebook to my list
Victor Meldrew Moment on 22:43 - Mar 21 with 1234 viewsDyfnant

Top gear presenters, a decade out of date

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Victor Meldrew Moment on 01:25 - Mar 22 with 1202 viewsjackharris

Victor Meldrew Moment on 22:43 - Mar 21 by Dyfnant

Top gear presenters, a decade out of date

However, they are making the BBC millions of pounds!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Victor Meldrew Moment on 07:15 - Mar 22 with 1182 viewsjojaca

1 - Not coming home to clean house after work with your partner telling you its the 21st century. Men and woman share the responsibility. No love I work, you don't.

2 - Lazy people at work

3 - Facebook, Twitter etc

4 -

Even when you know, you never know?

Victor Meldrew Moment on 07:33 - Mar 22 with 1174 viewsjacksinceever

Victor Meldrew Moment on 22:24 - Mar 21 by pansypants

Do you physically get out of the car if in your mind your 3 point turn gets impeded by a motorist coming to close to you?

No. When they carry on driving towards me at increasing speed, I keep going across the road until it is impossible for them to get past, then carry on with the turn.. In fairness I never do it when I can see traffic coming so it gives any traffic plenty of time to see me.
And the answer to anyone else's question is " Yes, I always stop and allow others to reverse, do 3- point turns, pull out of queues, etc"
Victor Meldrew Moment on 10:25 - Mar 22 with 1152 viewspansypants

Victor Meldrew Moment on 07:33 - Mar 22 by jacksinceever

No. When they carry on driving towards me at increasing speed, I keep going across the road until it is impossible for them to get past, then carry on with the turn.. In fairness I never do it when I can see traffic coming so it gives any traffic plenty of time to see me.
And the answer to anyone else's question is " Yes, I always stop and allow others to reverse, do 3- point turns, pull out of queues, etc"

Thank you for your explanation. I just had a picture of you getting out of your car to tell off motorists for getting too close.
In my eyes you'd be we'll within your rights- too much lack of courtesy on the roads nowadays.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024