Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How computer analysts took over at Britain's top football clubs 09:25 - Mar 10 with 2073 viewsDarran

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/09/premier-league-football-clubs-co

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How computer analysts took over at Britain's top football clubs on 09:40 - Mar 10 with 2049 viewswaynekerr55

Good read Daz

I wonder how the "sports" scientists will use regression analysis to justify the cr*p they get players to do in training

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

How computer analysts took over at Britain's top football clubs on 10:25 - Mar 10 with 1970 viewsDyfnant

So the data tells us what most of us already know, Nathan Dyer should be in the England team

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

How computer analysts took over at Britain's top football clubs on 10:26 - Mar 10 with 1968 viewswaynekerr55

How computer analysts took over at Britain's top football clubs on 10:25 - Mar 10 by Dyfnant

So the data tells us what most of us already know, Nathan Dyer should be in the England team

Too small mun, just like Leon

(neglects the fact that international football isn't decided in the air/at set pieces)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

How computer analysts took over at Britain's top football clubs on 10:54 - Mar 10 with 1933 viewsicecoldjack

Good read I have to say . The swans need to be clever and embrace every avenue they can, no need for us to rest on where we are.

Interesting stuff .
How computer analysts took over at Britain's top football clubs on 12:39 - Mar 10 with 1843 viewsPlasticman

How computer analysts took over at Britain's top football clubs on 10:54 - Mar 10 by icecoldjack

Good read I have to say . The swans need to be clever and embrace every avenue they can, no need for us to rest on where we are.

Interesting stuff .

Not really news. We had this angle debated already with the FM debate ;)

Plastic since 2012

How computer analysts took over at Britain's top football clubs on 16:34 - Mar 10 with 1735 viewsWFJack

For anyone interested in the use of data in sport I recommend they watch Moneyball. Good film.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1210166/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024