Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Pardew 16:31 - Mar 1 with 12606 viewsexiledclaseboy

Apparently just headbutted one of Hull's players. Definite intent (according to SSN) if not much contact.

Poll: Tory leader

Alan Pardew on 13:31 - Mar 2 with 884 viewsSCB1985

Alan Pardew on 13:08 - Mar 2 by Jackfath

Maybe so, but clearly the intent was there. He is out of control.

He is out of control. However i think it was more of a threatening charge of the head than a head butt, he didnt cock his head and shoulder back for momentum to even try decking him.

Shelvy was lucky to get away with it against newcastle earlier in the season, but with him I think it was his way to say "f##k off", there was no intetion of causing harm.

With Pardew i think hes having a midlife crisis, punching (or butting) above his weight and getting cockier every game.

in conlusion Pardew is worse, he is a manager and should be the most profesional. besides he shouldnt act like that, he seems like a guy to have a glass jaw.

Poll: whats more important to you

Alan Pardew on 14:43 - Mar 2 with 831 viewsDavillin

Alan Pardew on 11:06 - Mar 2 by ymaohyd

Personally I haven't got much of a problem with it all. Football is a passionate environment, shouldn't have done it and will be punished fittingly. Accept his punishment and move on.

I have a problem with the likes of Anelka making an anti semetic gesture as a show of friendship for a man who had a history of such vile humour. Fans making 'monkey chants' towards black players and the said club receiving an obscenely low financial fine and the said club denying it happened.

In American sport, players/coaches sometimes go toe to toe and get on with it.

I had an issue with OGS's assessment of Bellamy, that it was a coming together! FFS.

Hold your hand up, apologise and get on with it.

Re: "In American sport, players/coaches sometimes go toe to toe and get on with it."

True, but not too often, American football mostly, and they might get away with it only if they're both are on the same team. [And then there is always the possibility of a club-assessed penalty.]

On-field scuffles between opposing players are sometimes ignored, however, if they happen "in the heat of battle." In some strong rivalries, some players play with "intent to do harm."

Ice hockey doesn't count as a sport anymore.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Alan Pardew on 18:38 - Mar 3 with 756 viewsJackfath

'kinell, he's on £100k per month.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26422989

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Alan Pardew on 19:02 - Mar 3 with 728 viewsOldjack

Alan Pardew on 18:38 - Mar 3 by Jackfath

'kinell, he's on £100k per month.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26422989

He'll never be able to manage now ,poor dab

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024