Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy 17:17 - Feb 28 with 8453 viewsDarran

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/complaint-fans-napoli-1389384.aspx

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 17:26 - Feb 28 with 6816 viewsJackfath

Good news. I think UEFA should give a discount to all Season Ticket holders as a way of compensation.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 17:27 - Feb 28 with 6810 viewsblaine_scfc

Was obvious from the moment we stopped in service station we weren't making kick off, the police made sure of that.

Didn't see no trouble during the game, except for an Italian steward launching a bottle at Swans fans. Unbelievable experience, loved every minute of it.
Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 17:28 - Feb 28 with 6807 viewsJackFish

Good to see the club trying to do something about it, but from the quotes from UEFA on the below article I don't think they give a stuff.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-26380435
Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 17:41 - Feb 28 with 6741 viewsAndy1300

Can't see anything changing.

Something really needs to be done about the way Napoli treat away fans though.

Number 1 team in Wales

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 17:45 - Feb 28 with 6715 viewsLiberty

Anyone know if Arsenal complained when it happened to their fans?

I suppose we were warned, but ridiculous how allowed to happen.

The 'danger' of making your own way there was built up so much, cant blame fans went on buses, but next time we play them............we'll know better.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 17:52 - Feb 28 with 6676 viewsPacemaker

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 17:45 - Feb 28 by Liberty

Anyone know if Arsenal complained when it happened to their fans?

I suppose we were warned, but ridiculous how allowed to happen.

The 'danger' of making your own way there was built up so much, cant blame fans went on buses, but next time we play them............we'll know better.

Arsenal did complain its at the botttom of the BBC article, basically UEFA said if its outside the stadium its nothing to do with us its down to local authoriities.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 18:10 - Feb 28 with 6591 viewsSwanzay

Do they also do this as a way to unsettle the away team, as Napoli fans can start making the stadium an nervy experience for the away players and give them an instant advantage for the 1st 30 odd minutes?

Its a win win for them!
Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 18:28 - Feb 28 with 6524 viewsPacemaker

The Italian and Turkish sides are by allowing their "ultras" to dictate policy and implicitly allow violence to take place, resulting in away fans being treated the way our fans were last night.

How can it be right that along with your Europa League ticket you get a pamphlet from UEFA warning you to take in Rome or Naples as there is a possibility you will be stabbed or slashed? Don't walk close to the pavement edge in case moped riding fans slash you from behind, wtf is that about.

The fact that two Chelsea fans were slashed in Turkey this week whilst travelling on the underground should result in some form of action by UEFA.

It won't although you can guarantee if we had done to Valencia, St Gallen or Napoli what the authorities in Naples did we would be dragged in front of UEFA and fined or worse.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 18:33 - Feb 28 with 6505 viewsAndy1300

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 18:28 - Feb 28 by Pacemaker

The Italian and Turkish sides are by allowing their "ultras" to dictate policy and implicitly allow violence to take place, resulting in away fans being treated the way our fans were last night.

How can it be right that along with your Europa League ticket you get a pamphlet from UEFA warning you to take in Rome or Naples as there is a possibility you will be stabbed or slashed? Don't walk close to the pavement edge in case moped riding fans slash you from behind, wtf is that about.

The fact that two Chelsea fans were slashed in Turkey this week whilst travelling on the underground should result in some form of action by UEFA.

It won't although you can guarantee if we had done to Valencia, St Gallen or Napoli what the authorities in Naples did we would be dragged in front of UEFA and fined or worse.

It does make you wonder why nothing is done.

Number 1 team in Wales

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 18:47 - Feb 28 with 6460 viewstomdickharry

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 18:33 - Feb 28 by Andy1300

It does make you wonder why nothing is done.

Because Italy are a big powerful football country and Mr Platini is probably counting on their vote when he stands for FIFA President.Probably the club's complaint will be passed on to the appropriate commission and will get lost.
Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 20:41 - Feb 28 with 6209 viewsmarchamjack

Just got back.

One of those who missed 20 minutes.

But those who say this was a shambles are wrong. It was a plan precisely executed by the Italian authorities who always intended that we would not arrive prior to kick off to avoid any possibility of clashing with the Napoli fans, and that is exactly what happened. Arsenal fans told us this would happen and it did in the way they said it would. This is clearly a practised technique. I'm not condoning it for a minute, as it is plainly wrong and it seriously pssed me off at the time. But a plan well worked it has to be said, not a shambles at all.

As UEFA have already said that this was not mentioned in the official match report, nothing will be done by them. It ends there for them. It is for the local authorities to resolve. The club can complain all they like, but that's not going to change how the Neapolitan authorities act in the future.

Anyway, it was a great few days and sad that our European tour is now over, but really enjoyed the away trips I did.

And now I'm back in this beautiful country we have and they are stuck in that shthole of a filthy, poverty stricken city of theirs, so lots to be grateful for.

Arriverderci

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 20:59 - Feb 28 with 6164 viewssisao

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 20:41 - Feb 28 by marchamjack

Just got back.

One of those who missed 20 minutes.

But those who say this was a shambles are wrong. It was a plan precisely executed by the Italian authorities who always intended that we would not arrive prior to kick off to avoid any possibility of clashing with the Napoli fans, and that is exactly what happened. Arsenal fans told us this would happen and it did in the way they said it would. This is clearly a practised technique. I'm not condoning it for a minute, as it is plainly wrong and it seriously pssed me off at the time. But a plan well worked it has to be said, not a shambles at all.

As UEFA have already said that this was not mentioned in the official match report, nothing will be done by them. It ends there for them. It is for the local authorities to resolve. The club can complain all they like, but that's not going to change how the Neapolitan authorities act in the future.

Anyway, it was a great few days and sad that our European tour is now over, but really enjoyed the away trips I did.

And now I'm back in this beautiful country we have and they are stuck in that shthole of a filthy, poverty stricken city of theirs, so lots to be grateful for.

Arriverderci

Arrivederci would be see you next time. And by the way, as I travel to uk regularly for work you'd understand how grey, sad and without a soul your place looks into my eyes. And as a matter of fact I'm not poor while rather full in the pocket, enjoying all the benefits of living in one of the most beautiful place in the world. Which is not Swansfuffy. I ate the problems we have and that is only for me to judge. Not you. I got spit in Liverpool by those barbarians without a brain and I'd have prefered to arrive late in the stadium. I could live everywhere in Europe as I only need an airport nearby, guess what, UK is last in my list.
Glad you enjoyed the useless trip of yours in the third world and glad you're back to your super healthy food and society. Bleah. Would
Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:02 - Feb 28 with 6145 viewsDarran

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 20:59 - Feb 28 by sisao

Arrivederci would be see you next time. And by the way, as I travel to uk regularly for work you'd understand how grey, sad and without a soul your place looks into my eyes. And as a matter of fact I'm not poor while rather full in the pocket, enjoying all the benefits of living in one of the most beautiful place in the world. Which is not Swansfuffy. I ate the problems we have and that is only for me to judge. Not you. I got spit in Liverpool by those barbarians without a brain and I'd have prefered to arrive late in the stadium. I could live everywhere in Europe as I only need an airport nearby, guess what, UK is last in my list.
Glad you enjoyed the useless trip of yours in the third world and glad you're back to your super healthy food and society. Bleah. Would

That's Scoucers for you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:05 - Feb 28 with 6134 viewsScoobyWho

Just back.

Whatever did anyone think would happen, the club,the country and the majortiy of its people are complete cu nts. We knew before we went what these scumbags were like, fu cking morons. Having been pi ssed around all yesterday by the fecking police and authorites and being made as welcome as cancer it doesnt surprise me. Im serious when i say this, why the fu ck couldnt our 1st legs ever be away intiially ? I know why really, but in this case at least we could give these fu cking weasles some payback over here.

Italians, the new cu nts, like the old cu nts but newer.

Pub time.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:06 - Feb 28 with 6129 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 20:59 - Feb 28 by sisao

If life is so civilised in Naples then why do your "ultras" feel the need to go around stabbing anything that moves my friend?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:11 - Feb 28 with 6099 viewsmarchamjack

You started so nicely on here too.

But now turns out you're just a cnt like a great deal of your fellow Neapolitans turned out to be, stuck in your 70's/80's time warp of a city. The fact you seem unprepared to change and move on says it all about you and your stinking, chaotic city. No wonder the more civilised northern cities you have look down their noses at you.

Ciao

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:16 - Feb 28 with 6071 viewsScoobyWho

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:11 - Feb 28 by marchamjack

But now turns out you're just a cnt like a great deal of your fellow Neapolitans turned out to be, stuck in your 70's/80's time warp of a city. The fact you seem unprepared to change and move on says it all about you and your stinking, chaotic city. No wonder the more civilised northern cities you have look down their noses at you.

Ciao

As many have already said, Napoli are cu nts, fu cking cowards too. Even yesterday when it was equal numbers the friggers didn't want to know.

This is an italian stereotype maybe, but fact.

Remember, the italians were the country that invented reverse lights on tanks, and they did that for a reason.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:26 - Feb 28 with 6030 viewssisao

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:06 - Feb 28 by Swanjaxs

If life is so civilised in Naples then why do your "ultras" feel the need to go around stabbing anything that moves my friend?

Got stabbed yourself? No. And again, i'm against violence of any sort and i'm not claiming i live in a "civilesed" city. However, at a concert in Manchester i saw people walking while pissing and still managing to drink their fetish beers...which does not sound civil to me.
Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:31 - Feb 28 with 6002 viewssisao

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:11 - Feb 28 by marchamjack

Ciao

I have read 2 months of cliches my friend. Two months of stereotypes and poshy comments from an overrated culture like yours. Do not compare UK with real northerns and real civilised cities such as those in the baltics.
New York is dirtier, LA is dirtier, Rio is dirtier, Buenos Aires is dirtier even Manchester imo!
I simply do not accept nasty comments based on 2 days of staying in one place without seeing the whole thing...and yes i was welcoming and polite with you all.
F4ck i hate forums! ;-) always have
Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:33 - Feb 28 with 5991 viewssisao

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:16 - Feb 28 by ScoobyWho

As many have already said, Napoli are cu nts, fu cking cowards too. Even yesterday when it was equal numbers the friggers didn't want to know.

This is an italian stereotype maybe, but fact.

Remember, the italians were the country that invented reverse lights on tanks, and they did that for a reason.

We invented way more than that my friend. And your definition of cowardy is way different from mine. However, your the one with culture and sense of society so i just have to trust you i guess. I'm coward yes. Let's hope my kids grow up better than the average italian then. Maybe i'll send them to Swansfield.
Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:37 - Feb 28 with 5984 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:26 - Feb 28 by sisao

Got stabbed yourself? No. And again, i'm against violence of any sort and i'm not claiming i live in a "civilesed" city. However, at a concert in Manchester i saw people walking while pissing and still managing to drink their fetish beers...which does not sound civil to me.

Who you go and see in concert? Right Said Fred I'm guessing

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:45 - Feb 28 with 5952 viewssisao

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:37 - Feb 28 by Swanjaxs

Who you go and see in concert? Right Said Fred I'm guessing

Oasis in 2002...worst gig ever....surrounded by horrible people with a horrible accent in a horrible city. And yes i was scared at night walking around the city centre where the whole thing is based on the alcohol abuse and priomoridial instincts. See i have seen a loooong list of cities in the UK, and a loooot of them are way worse than mine...at least Napoli is beautiful and has a heart that beats loud. It's a mess i know...you ate it or you love it..in all cases you never convince yourself of being superior cos you're not.
Sorry i got a writing rush that will stop immediately to initiate my weekend properly...i thought you guys were seriously a bunch of nice guys willing to accept any difference with no easy judgement...you're just british after all.
Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:51 - Feb 28 with 5917 viewsPozuelosSideys

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:45 - Feb 28 by sisao

Oasis in 2002...worst gig ever....surrounded by horrible people with a horrible accent in a horrible city. And yes i was scared at night walking around the city centre where the whole thing is based on the alcohol abuse and priomoridial instincts. See i have seen a loooong list of cities in the UK, and a loooot of them are way worse than mine...at least Napoli is beautiful and has a heart that beats loud. It's a mess i know...you ate it or you love it..in all cases you never convince yourself of being superior cos you're not.
Sorry i got a writing rush that will stop immediately to initiate my weekend properly...i thought you guys were seriously a bunch of nice guys willing to accept any difference with no easy judgement...you're just british after all.

Its not the cities that are the problem, its the idiots that are in them.

To be fair, there are many nice people, but it only takes a couple of tvvats to ruin that. Its the same with Naples, great place and great people, but a couple of kids in hoodies with knives when the football is on and the whole place gets a bad rep.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:54 - Feb 28 with 5898 viewsJackFish

I actually quite like Naples as a city, once you get used to just walking out into the road and ignoring inconsequential things like roundabouts while driving. It's a bit run down and dirty in places but the city centre is nice and places like Vesuvius, Sorrento and Amalfi are fantastic. Just a shame the police had to treat us so badly before and after the game.
Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:54 - Feb 28 with 5898 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans to lodge official complaint over fans treatment in Italy on 21:45 - Feb 28 by sisao

If Britain is such a cesspit why do you visit so often?
Anyway mate fair play to you, you've backed your city to the hilt and for that you get my respect

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024