Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? 23:08 - Feb 26 with 3765 viewskropotkin41

I'm not hopeful to be honest.......

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 23:14 - Feb 26 with 2921 viewsTGRRRSSS

I fancy us to get back on track with a 2-0 win actually, no idea why though...
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 23:17 - Feb 26 with 2917 viewsPunteR

I'm hoping there is amongst the fans. I'm taking my 3 kids to this one. I really hope it doesn't kick off. I got the tickets a while back when things were looking ok. All of 4 weeks ago.
I don't see much change on the pitch though, unless Morrison turns it on, and Traore plays on the wing and has a good game.
We're still in the mix.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 03:57 - Feb 27 with 2845 viewsKiwi76

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 23:14 - Feb 26 by TGRRRSSS

I fancy us to get back on track with a 2-0 win actually, no idea why though...

Good enough for me TGRRRSSS!
We go OK against dirty Leeds and lets see a response from our passionate and motivated players this weekend.
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 07:25 - Feb 27 with 2770 viewsdavman

Nope, I expect us to start well, run out of attacking threat 2.7 seconds in the game, plod around at our usual pace for 70 minutes with 82% of possession and no shots on goal, then them to get a corner only for flapman to drop it so that we lose 1-0.

Oh, and BrianfinDeane will probably score. I saw him get 4 against us once.

Really.

Brian Deane.

FOUR goals in one game!

...or it'll be Connor Wickham, who we could have probably signed for half of Maiga's wage.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 07:36 - Feb 27 with 2760 viewsdaveB

I wouldn't expect the style to change a great deal as the players are going to be the same, I think we'll win though
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 07:44 - Feb 27 with 2749 viewsstuabd

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 07:36 - Feb 27 by daveB

I wouldn't expect the style to change a great deal as the players are going to be the same, I think we'll win though

Rip-roaring 4-3 win after being 3 down. Season kick-started.

Actually, I think a scrappy 1-0 win is more likely.
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 08:09 - Feb 27 with 2725 viewsToast_R

The obvious prediction is Leeds to win to nil.

I actually think we'll get hammered by 3 or 4 on Saturday. I don't see that we have any type of game plan whatsover and our defence is looking like what an aged defence would look like after 30 odd consecutive matches.
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 09:16 - Feb 27 with 2668 viewsqprdan

If you mean will there be changes from the team sent out at Charlton?, yes there will be, he still has no idea what the best team is.

I predict 5 changes from that team (at least)
Login to get fewer ads

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 09:22 - Feb 27 with 2658 viewsTheBlob

A change of underwear may be in order.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 09:38 - Feb 27 with 2646 viewslave16

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 09:22 - Feb 27 by TheBlob

A change of underwear may be in order.

I'm expecting wickham to score to be honest and maiga to stay on the bench for a while then come on and look like he could not trap a bag of sand and walk of looking disillusioned at 90 minutes... not hopeful to be honest
[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 9:39]

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 09:51 - Feb 27 with 2632 viewsbosh67

I am expecting 3-0 to Leeds. I think we have fallen apart and this will clarify it. Hope I'm wrong.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 09:55 - Feb 27 with 2626 viewsMytch_QPR

A change of atmosphere wouldn't go amiss. These 12.15 KOs don't help but I really think we all need to bury the Harry Hatchet and get behind the team. 3 points and a wobble from Derby or Burnley and things could look a bit rosier (excuse the Harry pun) at the end of Saturday.
The team will help themselves by attacking and creating chances from the outset - that will get us out of our seats for reasons other than a pee or a Bovril.
We are, as they say, where we are. COYRs!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 10:09 - Feb 27 with 2610 viewsStanisgod

Well I'll be wearing new trainers

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 10:15 - Feb 27 with 2599 viewskomradkirk

Leeds done well at Loftus Rd in recent years,game on Sky and we are a little camera shy.
Bad signs

saying that i didnt expect us to get the three points at Elland Road early on.

2-1 hopeful win.
"crying wont help you
praying wont do you no good"
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 10:18 - Feb 27 with 2591 viewsHantsR

My lucky pants seem to be out of contract and have become old and ineffective so the board (chair Mrs Hants) feels a change is necessary - not considering any loans (esp from Mrs Hants).
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 10:25 - Feb 27 with 2580 viewsMytch_QPR

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 10:18 - Feb 27 by HantsR

My lucky pants seem to be out of contract and have become old and ineffective so the board (chair Mrs Hants) feels a change is necessary - not considering any loans (esp from Mrs Hants).

Go commando. If it works we'll all try it for the next game.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 10:28 - Feb 27 with 2573 viewsHarbour

1-1 draw i think likely outcome given recent form a draw would be a good point...doyle to put us ahead wickam equaliser 80th minute...hope i am wrong and we get the win...but not optimistic after last week..
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 10:33 - Feb 27 with 2562 viewsfrancisbowles

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 10:25 - Feb 27 by Mytch_QPR

Go commando. If it works we'll all try it for the next game.

Great Idea! Why don't we design a kilt with hoops and we can all moon and put the opposition off!
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 10:40 - Feb 27 with 2552 viewsHantsR

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 10:33 - Feb 27 by francisbowles

Great Idea! Why don't we design a kilt with hoops and we can all moon and put the opposition off!

Well, it worked in Carry on up the Khyber!
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 11:18 - Feb 27 with 2505 viewsfrancisbowles

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 10:40 - Feb 27 by HantsR

Well, it worked in Carry on up the Khyber!

Well lets get the players involved. On a cold day they might run around a bit as they may not want to be exposed. We might also see whose got the best tackle!
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 11:29 - Feb 27 with 2496 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'd take not losing TBH

0-0 or 1-1 would be my prediction.
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 11:37 - Feb 27 with 2483 viewsPhildo

if the players want rid of Harry we will get tonked. Acid test.
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 11:59 - Feb 27 with 2458 viewsTHEBUSH

Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 07:36 - Feb 27 by daveB

Hope your right, but for me the most we can expect is a draw.

Harry Redknapp needs to change and that ain't gonna happen, so more of the same.

Whatever happens against Leeds, HR should stay until the end of the season, after that the whole management thing, needs a big change, imo.
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 12:43 - Feb 27 with 2394 viewsfrancisbowles

God help us if we concede an early goal! If we can get something out of this game it could give us hope when Barton comes back.
Expecting any sign of a change against Leeds? on 12:44 - Feb 27 with 2384 viewsmikeygunn

Normally optimistic but going for 0-2. Will be watching in a pub in Leeds. Can't wait.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024