Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread 02:04 - Feb 20 with 40514 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:43 - Feb 20 with 2721 viewsBLAZE

Hope this isn't serious. He's been immense tonight, like a new player these last few weeks
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:49 - Feb 20 with 2586 viewsBLAZE

We've had some chances tonight guys!

Looking better from set pieces too
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:49 - Feb 20 with 2586 viewsswanny

Don't like the look of their fans....

'there may be trouble ahead'.....

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:54 - Feb 20 with 2471 viewsharemscarem

That was wonderful by Shelvey!

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:57 - Feb 20 with 2419 views2face

Vorm has been solid
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:00 - Feb 20 with 2357 viewsharemscarem

Good second half, especially the last 15 minutes. I did not see the first half.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:00 - Feb 20 with 2325 viewsDanielswan

Dont understand why our most creative player was taken out. Good performance but we endid failed to make chances pay.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:01 - Feb 20 with 2305 viewslonglostjack

Proud to be a Jack !! Man of the Match Routs for me. So important not to concede - all to play for !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:01 - Feb 20 with 2296 viewsPlasticman

Well.... Second half we seemed to run out of steam.

Subbing Pablo off was puzzling to me. He was MoM up until that point for me.

At least we are still in it, but Napoli away is going to be hard now.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:02 - Feb 20 with 2262 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:02 - Feb 20 by ItchySphincter

Clueless, absolutely clueless.

stop looking in the mirror while talking

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:03 - Feb 20 with 2221 viewsspikeee

We could have had em
I am full of confidence that back at their place where they go for it a bit more we will out score them on the counter.
Excellent play by all concerned.
Come on you swans !!
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:04 - Feb 20 with 2190 viewsGeoffThom

Excellent performance all over the park every player deserves an accolade great to see fast fluid football again well done Gary monk
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:05 - Feb 20 with 2174 viewsNogginthenog

That was a very classy performance from us, just lacked a killer touch but not for the want of trying. Bloody well chuffed.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:06 - Feb 20 with 2147 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:03 - Feb 20 by spikeee

We could have had em
I am full of confidence that back at their place where they go for it a bit more we will out score them on the counter.
Excellent play by all concerned.
Come on you swans !!

If I am not wrong, Benitez have made a career out of getting an 'adequate' result away and then grabbing things at home.

I'm hoping we can beat them in Napoli, but they will be alot harder in Napoli than they were at the liberty.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:07 - Feb 20 with 2126 viewsswanny

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:07 - Feb 20 with 2107 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:01 - Feb 20 by Plasticman

Well.... Second half we seemed to run out of steam.

Subbing Pablo off was puzzling to me. He was MoM up until that point for me.

At least we are still in it, but Napoli away is going to be hard now.

Good job we've got Gary Monk in charge then.

Do one plasticman.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:07 - Feb 20 with 2103 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pablo off was precautionary. We know hes a bit of a sicknote. Three games in a week would be a lot.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:08 - Feb 20 with 2086 viewsTheFranchise

Hernandez had a knock according to the swans twitter.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:09 - Feb 20 with 2068 viewslovejuicejack

Outstanding tonight simply outstanding
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:09 - Feb 20 with 2070 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:00 - Feb 20 by Danielswan

Dont understand why our most creative player was taken out. Good performance but we endid failed to make chances pay.

Commentators said that Pablo went straight to have his thigh strapped, so sounds like a bit of a strain. Hopefully he'll be ok along with Dyer.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:09 - Feb 20 with 2057 viewsBanosswan

We drew 0-0 home with Chelsea last year. Beat them 2-0 away.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:11 - Feb 20 with 2024 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:09 - Feb 20 by Banosswan

We drew 0-0 home with Chelsea last year. Beat them 2-0 away.

And hopefully we`ll have Michu back on the pitch for the return leg, that`ll give us a chance.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:13 - Feb 20 with 1968 viewsSwansNZ

Both team will be happy at the result. we played great, and should have had a few goals, but at least we're still in the tie, and stopped them scoring an away goal.

We can play this well away too - no reason we can't score away, which would put us in a great position - so come on Super Swans!!!!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:15 - Feb 20 with 1922 viewsdgt73

Well done Swansea. And remember 1 goal out there for us and napoli will have to score 2.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:16 - Feb 20 with 1922 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 22:07 - Feb 20 by ItchySphincter

Good job we've got Gary Monk in charge then.

Do one plasticman.

You got a serious chip on your shoulder.

Why don't you do one yourself.

Mate.

Seems like you got nothing aside trolling and slagging to contribute with anyway.

Plastic since 2012

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024