Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
european qualification and a big reason to beat everton 11:52 - Feb 16 with 2252 viewsSCB1985

Will be interesting this year if manc wins the domestic triple. If we got to the final of fa cup we go in to Europa but don't think automatically as we got through as runners up. Also as league cup runners up don't qualify, 6th in pl (eg Everton) will also get in to Europa.

Be interesting if Everton got to fa cup final
Against man city, bearing in mind that man c wins the league cup and gets top 4 . With the tables man u will qualify as 7th in the league.

Can't let this happen we must win today

Poll: whats more important to you

european qualification and a big reason to beat everton on 11:58 - Feb 16 with 2216 viewsjandyt

Are you saying that we should beat Everton specifically so that Man Utd. Will fail to qualify for Europe?

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

european qualification and a big reason to beat everton on 12:03 - Feb 16 with 2192 viewsSCB1985

One reason to beat Everton is because if we lucky with the draws we can get to the final. And why throw that chance away.

Man u failing to qualify could damage them and its good to see bigger teams faulter . As it closes the margin between us and them.

european qualification and a big reason to beat everton on 12:04 - Feb 16 with 2188 viewshobo

I want to win so that we get into the quarter finals of the FA Cup!
european qualification and a big reason to beat everton on 12:05 - Feb 16 with 2180 viewsSpratty

european qualification and a big reason to beat everton on 11:58 - Feb 16 by jandyt

Are you saying that we should beat Everton specifically so that Man Utd. Will fail to qualify for Europe?

Does seem a bit of an off the wall one, but whatever motivation works for the Players
european qualification and a big reason to beat everton on 12:06 - Feb 16 with 2173 viewsSCB1985

european qualification and a big reason to beat everton on 12:04 - Feb 16 by hobo

I want to win so that we get into the quarter finals of the FA Cup!

I wanna progress to. But I still think of the knock on effects from a wider angle.

european qualification and a big reason to beat everton on 02:12 - Feb 17 with 1946 viewsSwansNZ

european qualification and a big reason to beat everton on 12:03 - Feb 16 by SCB1985

One reason to beat Everton is because if we lucky with the draws we can get to the final. And why throw that chance away.

Man u failing to qualify could damage them and its good to see bigger teams faulter . As it closes the margin between us and them.

Such a shame we lost, as now Man Utd will probably be able to buy better players than us, this summer

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

european qualification and a big reason to beat everton on 23:56 - Feb 17 with 1817 viewsSCB1985

european qualification and a big reason to beat everton on 02:12 - Feb 17 by SwansNZ

Such a shame we lost, as now Man Utd will probably be able to buy better players than us, this summer

Yeah will really have to push the boat out now, to match man u.

The gap between us and them is huge but I do like seeing bigger teams faulter.

Any way pound for pound we do buy better players. Michu was a bargain. Vorm was a bargain. Bony is what you expect to pay for a striker. Man u throw their money at what the crazy valuations are. I don't want to be like them.

We lost, there is always next year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024