Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley attendence 20:54 - Jan 31 with 3093 viewsRblockPrior

Got to say am a little worried the night before the biggest game of our season so far we have plenty of tickets available for the game. I mean how can we expect to fill a bigger stadium? Yes its on Sky but so will many games be if we reach the Prem for our new stadium. Thoughts? (sorry for a negative post)

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Burnley attendence on 21:07 - Jan 31 with 3005 viewsRangersw12

I would imagine it will be around 17k so not too bad
Burnley attendence on 21:36 - Jan 31 with 2870 viewsSeth_Gecko

Why are you surprised?

I'm pretty sure we didn't even sell out Chelsea at home last year - or if we did, it wasn't until the night before.

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

Burnley attendence on 21:40 - Jan 31 with 2837 viewsRblockPrior

Burnley attendence on 21:36 - Jan 31 by Seth_Gecko

Why are you surprised?

I'm pretty sure we didn't even sell out Chelsea at home last year - or if we did, it wasn't until the night before.

Not saying Im suprised just worried as its our biggest game so far this year and still quite a few tickets left and when we are only a few seasons away from a larger ground Im wondering can we fill it

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Burnley attendence on 21:44 - Jan 31 with 2815 viewsLowerloftLad

Burnley is the BIG game this season and I'm still not even getting a buzz for the game same as every game this season apart from Everton in the cup ill get my clocking in card
[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 21:45]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Burnley attendence on 21:56 - Jan 31 with 2760 viewsbatmanhoop

gates are generally down throughout the country, reason we have empty seats in my opinion is the negative football we play
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:59 - Jan 31 with 2744 viewsRangersw12

Burnley attendence on 22:24 - Jan 31 with 2646 viewsDieByYourSide

Advice: try not to worry about it, life's too short.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Burnley attendence on 22:24 - Jan 31 with 2645 viewsJuzzie

To some fans it's a results business to other fans it's about the day out and enjoying the game. Maybe a lot of QPR fans do fall into the latter category as it hasn't always been easy on the eye despite very good results and actually amassing a few more points than after the same number of games three seasons ago. Maybe some are staying away especially when it's on tv.

[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 22:25]
Login to get fewer ads

Burnley attendence on 22:28 - Jan 31 with 2620 viewsGloryHunter

It's on at 12 O'Clock in the bleeding morning. That's no time to have a football match. I refuse to get up at 6, travel down, and watch the game without lunch or a drink. Not my idea of fun.
Burnley attendence on 22:39 - Jan 31 with 2567 viewsstowmarketrange

Burnley attendence on 22:28 - Jan 31 by GloryHunter

It's on at 12 O'Clock in the bleeding morning. That's no time to have a football match. I refuse to get up at 6, travel down, and watch the game without lunch or a drink. Not my idea of fun.

You're lucky.I won't be going to bed until 6,up again at 8.30 and on the train at 9.30.Bloody luxury.
Burnley attendence on 22:45 - Jan 31 with 2541 viewsthemodfather

glad we are getting a 40k new stadia, lol
i can't worry on the figure tomorrow, i'd rather 12000 noisy r's than 17000 mutes
Burnley attendenceg on 00:46 - Feb 1 with 2413 viewsNov77

Any chance it could be off? Relentless rain in london all night, even Noah's staying in.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Burnley attendenceg on 02:19 - Feb 1 with 2367 viewsDieByYourSide

Burnley attendenceg on 00:46 - Feb 1 by Nov77

Any chance it could be off? Relentless rain in london all night, even Noah's staying in.

Our pitch is pretty good these days, doubt it. Plus it's on Sky so they'll be doing all they can to get it played.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Burnley attendence on 03:14 - Feb 1 with 2342 viewsTrom

Burnley attendence on 21:40 - Jan 31 by RblockPrior

Not saying Im suprised just worried as its our biggest game so far this year and still quite a few tickets left and when we are only a few seasons away from a larger ground Im wondering can we fill it

Yes but the new Stadium would be in the heart of a massive regeneration project with tons of new housing around it. At the moment we are smack bang in an area surrounded by Chelsea, Fulham and Brentford.
Burnley attendence on 08:47 - Feb 1 with 2246 viewsactonman

Burnley attendence on 03:14 - Feb 1 by Trom

Yes but the new Stadium would be in the heart of a massive regeneration project with tons of new housing around it. At the moment we are smack bang in an area surrounded by Chelsea, Fulham and Brentford.

BRENTFORD !!! may as well lump in old actonions and walpole wanderers using that analogy

Burnley attendenceg on 08:58 - Feb 1 with 2228 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Burnley attendenceg on 00:46 - Feb 1 by Nov77

What's the betting the pitch is being watered as we speak?
Burnley attendence on 10:28 - Feb 1 with 2160 viewsMrSheen

It doesn't help that the website is unable to process buying orders this morning. I hope they're not charging my card each time it breaks down at the end of the transaction.
Burnley attendence on 11:12 - Feb 1 with 2083 viewsqprdan

You aren't the only one wondering why..

Philip Beard ‏@philipb1 14h
16 hours to biggest game of the season after what will hopefully prove a successful transfer window. Some tickets still available. #QPR
Burnley attendence on 13:05 - Feb 1 with 2016 viewstoboboly

Burnley attendence on 03:14 - Feb 1 by Trom

We are now using Brentford as an excuse?!?!

Is this new housing development only going to allow QPR fans to buy in?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024