Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Manager Admits Striker Omission Error At Bournemouth 08:50 - Oct 4 with 623 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/63093/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Manager Admits Striker Omission Error At Bournemouth on 09:02 - Oct 4 with 596 viewsPatfromPoole

If Jack Stephens is the sort of leader which I keep hearing he is, he would march into the manager's office and advise him that his methods aren't working.

Stephens was part of a Boscombe side where Gary O'Neill used pragmatism to sneak victories which kept Boscombe up when they had been looking doomed at one point. Stephens should therefore know all about what is required.

We shall see, though I think we all know how this is going to pan out.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Southampton Manager Admits Striker Omission Error At Bournemouth on 09:25 - Oct 4 with 552 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton Manager Admits Striker Omission Error At Bournemouth on 09:02 - Oct 4 by PatfromPoole

If Jack Stephens is the sort of leader which I keep hearing he is, he would march into the manager's office and advise him that his methods aren't working.

Stephens was part of a Boscombe side where Gary O'Neill used pragmatism to sneak victories which kept Boscombe up when they had been looking doomed at one point. Stephens should therefore know all about what is required.

Cock sucker

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton Manager Admits Striker Omission Error At Bournemouth on 09:31 - Oct 4 with 538 viewsPatfromPoole

Southampton Manager Admits Striker Omission Error At Bournemouth on 09:25 - Oct 4 by saintwizzler

Cock sucker

I charge a lot more than £20, bae.

Still when there’s grass on the wicket etc etc.

Southampton Manager Admits Striker Omission Error At Bournemouth on 09:32 - Oct 4 with 538 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Manager Admits Striker Omission Error At Bournemouth on 09:02 - Oct 4 by PatfromPoole

Jack would have sat next to O'Neil on the bench for most of his time there, so would have had a birds eye view of how he worked and the tactics he employed

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Manager Admits Striker Omission Error At Bournemouth on 09:45 - Oct 4 with 505 viewsdirk_doone

We failed to buy a proper centre forward in the summer. Instead we bought a load of mediocre wingers and inside forwards, who don't score goals.

Ayoub El Kaabi would have been ideal for us. He might cost a bit more now, but we should still try to get him in January. His goals could still keep us up.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Southampton Manager Admits Striker Omission Error At Bournemouth on 09:51 - Oct 4 with 480 viewsPatfromPoole

Southampton Manager Admits Striker Omission Error At Bournemouth on 09:32 - Oct 4 by SaintNick

Jack would have sat next to O'Neil on the bench for most of his time there, so would have had a birds eye view of how he worked and the tactics he employed

CORNISH MALDINI FOR MANAGER!!!

Southampton Manager Admits Striker Omission Error At Bournemouth on 10:05 - Oct 4 with 441 viewsarfurdent

are you allowed to call the person with no Y chromosomes plump just because they have started singing?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024