Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media 17:22 - Oct 1 with 1503 viewsUTS1885

if you didnt know Martin had some jousting with Blackmore last season and last night he gave a right sarky respone to a valid question from Daily Echos Alfie House.

Martin does seem someone that struggles with media and it will not be helpful that family members ( in his words) send him post match criticism from whatever media person it came from.
[Post edited 1 Oct 18:54]
Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 17:28 - Oct 1 with 1460 viewsPatfromPoole

Lucy Pinder on the case then…..

I note she is a fairly poster on X, usually re-tweeting anti-Israel rhetoric.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 17:54 - Oct 1 with 1372 viewsTripleNiemi

To be fair, there could be more entertainment value in an Alfie House vs Rylan Celebrity Deathmatch showing than watching our mob……
[Post edited 1 Oct 17:54]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 18:59 - Oct 1 with 1228 viewsUTS1885

Lucy Pinder is the definition of 'Woke' made a career from getting her tits out and now whats to come across as being a social justice warrior. She must be a barrel of laughs these days. She likes a drink thats for sure and use to smoke like a beagle. Its life, but Martin having kids and a break up of marriage isnt good for us.
Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 19:08 - Oct 1 with 1195 viewsButty101

Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 18:59 - Oct 1 by UTS1885

Lucy Pinder is the definition of 'Woke' made a career from getting her tits out and now whats to come across as being a social justice warrior. She must be a barrel of laughs these days. She likes a drink thats for sure and use to smoke like a beagle. Its life, but Martin having kids and a break up of marriage isnt good for us.

Are you on crack?

“Isn’t good for us” - give your head a wobble

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 19:36 - Oct 1 with 1145 viewsPatfromPoole

My spies tell me Martin was seen out with Lucy Pinder in Winchester on Saturday afternoon with (and I quote) “a shitload of kids”.

Whether he might instead have been at The Emirates watching Arsenal in advance of our game there this weekend I shall leave for others to judge……
[Post edited 1 Oct 19:37]

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 19:43 - Oct 1 with 1112 viewsRon11

Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 19:36 - Oct 1 by PatfromPoole

My spies tell me Martin was seen out with Lucy Pinder in Winchester on Saturday afternoon with (and I quote) “a shitload of kids”.

Whether he might instead have been at The Emirates watching Arsenal in advance of our game there this weekend I shall leave for others to judge……
[Post edited 1 Oct 19:37]

He's an arrogant obnoxious prick who should be nowhere near this football club. Thousands of Swansea supporters had the same opinion when he was there.
Any manager who actually starts a game with no strikers and then publicly blames the players for the performance is an utter cock.
Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 20:03 - Oct 1 with 1062 viewsUTS1885

Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 19:08 - Oct 1 by Butty101

Are you on crack?

“Isn’t good for us” - give your head a wobble

Yep him trying to go through that and be a football manager in the premier league isn’t going to be easy. No point in trying to hide that fact.
Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 20:55 - Oct 1 with 930 viewssaintmark1976

Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 18:59 - Oct 1 by UTS1885

UTS1885, your post suggests that you have some strong opinions concerning Lucy.

Have you any evidence that you can share with the rest of us to substantiate your suggestions concerning her behaviour or are your views just pure conjecture ?

Poll: Who is responsible for our poor start to the season?

Login to get fewer ads

Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 22:07 - Oct 1 with 780 viewssaint22

Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 19:43 - Oct 1 by Ron11

He's an arrogant obnoxious prick who should be nowhere near this football club. Thousands of Swansea supporters had the same opinion when he was there.
Any manager who actually starts a game with no strikers and then publicly blames the players for the performance is an utter cock.

Or says we had 5 strikers on the bench because we need goals????
Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 22:17 - Oct 1 with 692 viewsdirk_doone

Martin Drawing Swords WIth Local Media on 22:07 - Oct 1 by saint22

Or says we had 5 strikers on the bench because we need goals????

The plan was they'd all shout "Shoot!" very loudly when one of our players got near goal.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024