Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start 20:13 - Aug 24 with 2354 views1teeminants

The best two players pre season so f***** play them !!! . As soon as Dibling came on we looked decent before that it was pretty predictable and Dull.

Give the flair players a run that includes Alcaraz, don’t stifle their ability . We have players that can hurt teams let them play ffs. Today was predictable and boring. This system might have worked in the championship but it won’t work in this league the players are to good . Sadly I think he’s too thick and arrogant to see it .

Fernandes looked decent when he came on looks a class signing. Start him ffs
[Post edited 24 Aug 20:16]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 20:17 - Aug 24 with 2307 viewskingslandstand1

Talking to some Forest fans after and they also said we were boring, but before the game saw us as a threat to them, though not so much now!
Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 20:28 - Aug 24 with 2263 views1885_SFC

RM is a stubborn cock who persists with 5 at the back in order to accommodate Jack fooking Stephens who for some reason is golden boy & un-droppable.

We don't need five at the back against Forest. Doing that just limits our attacking threat.

Today he should have started with Alcaraz and Fernandes and dropped Aribo. We were dogsh1t at half time, so why not change things by bringing Dibling on then instead of on 84 feckin minutes? RM never has the bollocks to take a risk.

And where was the new Chelsea nipper that I keep reading about who's supposed to be terrific?

Old School is Cool

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 07:05 - Aug 25 with 1932 viewsCity_boy

The team that started yesterday was basically the same team we finished last season with, despite all of the new signings.

Does Martin not trust these players or believe they are good enough ? After all, they are his signings.

Perhaps they have to prove they can do 50 plus negative passes before getting in the starting line up ?
Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 09:36 - Aug 25 with 1824 views1teeminants

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 07:05 - Aug 25 by City_boy

The team that started yesterday was basically the same team we finished last season with, despite all of the new signings.

Does Martin not trust these players or believe they are good enough ? After all, they are his signings.

Perhaps they have to prove they can do 50 plus negative passes before getting in the starting line up ?

I’d have Dibling over Smallbone any day of the week. Apparently the new Dutch keeper is a done deal so that’s good.

We must get another striker in before the window shuts or we’re in serious trouble . Not a midget a big strong centre forward which would have to be a loan from a top club as we can’t afford to buy one. Someone with a decent goal scoring record but who can’t get in their side and is out of favour for whatever reason. RM obviously doesn’t rate Tall Paul so he’s not the answer.

I would also like to see our new signings start or get a good run out at Cardiff on Wednesday.
[Post edited 25 Aug 9:40]

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 09:51 - Aug 25 with 1787 viewsChesham_Saint

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 09:36 - Aug 25 by 1teeminants

I’d have Dibling over Smallbone any day of the week. Apparently the new Dutch keeper is a done deal so that’s good.

We must get another striker in before the window shuts or we’re in serious trouble . Not a midget a big strong centre forward which would have to be a loan from a top club as we can’t afford to buy one. Someone with a decent goal scoring record but who can’t get in their side and is out of favour for whatever reason. RM obviously doesn’t rate Tall Paul so he’s not the answer.

I would also like to see our new signings start or get a good run out at Cardiff on Wednesday.
[Post edited 25 Aug 9:40]

Dibling looks terrific, but did my eyes deceive me that he was playing without shin pads, a La Stan Bowles? If so, he needs to get that slapped out of him and fast, or he’ll be joining Lallana on the injury list pdq.
[Post edited 29 Aug 8:51]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 12:22 - Aug 25 with 1724 viewsthissceptredsaint

I see Ballard hit the ground running again as well
Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 12:53 - Aug 25 with 1698 viewsGRIM

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 07:05 - Aug 25 by City_boy

Are they RM's choice of signings.
That could be the problem if he's not involved in the selection of incoming players then he's stubborn enough to stick with his favourites (ie. Stephen's + Armstrong etc).
I noticed that neither Wood or Edwards were in the squad yesterday, why did we buy them if they don't improve our squad.
[Post edited 25 Aug 13:11]
Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 15:34 - Aug 25 with 1603 viewssaintpaz

we seem to be playing players in their wrong positions such as Armstrong and Diaz, they aren't wingers. Either play them together upfront or only 1 in my book
Login to get fewer ads

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 16:59 - Aug 25 with 1520 viewscocklebreath

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 09:51 - Aug 25 by Chesham_Saint

Dibling looks terrific, but did my eyes deceive me that he was playing without shin pads, a La Stan Bowles? If so, he needs to get that slapped out of him and fast, or he’ll be joining Lallana on the injury list pdq.

The way he went past players reminded me of Le tiss, I’m not getting carried away but there’s something similar, looks like he’s strolling but keeps the ball. I think he’s gonna be a star and we need to extend his contract

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 19:26 - Aug 25 with 1440 viewsBridders2

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 09:51 - Aug 25 by Chesham_Saint

Yes, I noticed he doesn't wear shin pads which is crazy in a game where injuries are common place. On Talksport they mentioned how a kid got his leg broken cos he was wearing mini shin pads which basically give you no protection and should only be used by adults for light training.
RM should insist his prized assets are well protected.
Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 20:08 - Aug 25 with 1413 views1teeminants

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 16:59 - Aug 25 by cocklebreath

The way he went past players reminded me of Le tiss, I’m not getting carried away but there’s something similar, looks like he’s strolling but keeps the ball. I think he’s gonna be a star and we need to extend his contract

Yes I went to the Millwall game and that’s exactly what I said on here (after a few beers) and I predicted he will be a big star and play for a top club in the next two years.

I stand by that.

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 06:28 - Aug 26 with 1191 viewssaintwizzler

The formation was all wrong Saturday.
There was no Centre Forward.
1 shot on goal simply isn’t good enough.
A better team than Forest is winning that game 3 or 4 nil.

Something has to change before Man Utd visit next.

The Cardiff game will be a reserve team as the cups are not important it seems.
Brentford, well let’s hope Toney is sold last minute and they don’t have chance to replace him.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 06:23 - Aug 29 with 876 views1teeminants

After last night thought I’d bump this.

Dibling once again, Amo- Ayew once again,the best two players we have even though they are only Young , Start then and let them do what they want and cause damage. They were superb last night and they have been superb in friendlies .

If you’re good enough you’re old enough.

Fernandes once again looked quality, start him too.

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 07:58 - Aug 29 with 803 viewsPatfromPoole

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 06:23 - Aug 29 by 1teeminants

Dibling once again, Amo- Ayew once again,the best two players we have even though they are only Young , Start then and let them do what they want and cause damage. They were superb last night and they have been superb in friendlies .

Have to agree.

Will Martin be brave enough to play them though?

Good to catch up last night, BTW. Hope you had a good night in town after the game.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 08:05 - Aug 29 with 779 viewsdirk_doone

I agree too. Dibling and Amo-Ameyaw would be an upgrade on Aribo and Smallbone, especially with Fernandes and Downes behind them to add some defensive grit.
[Post edited 29 Aug 9:51]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 08:20 - Aug 29 with 719 viewsButty101

Amo is good but way to light weight for the premiership.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 08:32 - Aug 29 with 707 viewsJoiedevivre

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 06:23 - Aug 29 by 1teeminants

Agreed. Anyone who can link defence and attack quickly, holding the ball as well as Dibling, deserves to be playing for our first team.

May I also say I was impressed with Archer for his quick use of a shot on goal, number 26, as well as Charlie Taylor. Perhaps if KWP is ever moved higher up the pitch we can play Taylor in the fullback role. Proper fullback who needs to be in the team.
Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 09:16 - Aug 29 with 628 viewssaint22

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 08:32 - Aug 29 by Joiedevivre

Agreed. Anyone who can link defence and attack quickly, holding the ball as well as Dibling, deserves to be playing for our first team.

May I also say I was impressed with Archer for his quick use of a shot on goal, number 26, as well as Charlie Taylor. Perhaps if KWP is ever moved higher up the pitch we can play Taylor in the fullback role. Proper fullback who needs to be in the team.

If Russell doesn’t pick them this weekend then we are Fkn doomed
Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 10:02 - Aug 29 with 576 views1teeminants

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 07:58 - Aug 29 by PatfromPoole

Have to agree.

Will Martin be brave enough to play them though?

Good to catch up last night, BTW. Hope you had a good night in town after the game.

No I don’t think he’ll have the courage to start them Pat.

Yes it was good to see you too .

We’re on the train back now.

UTS

Dibling and Amo- Ayew need to start on 10:24 - Aug 29 with 523 viewsdirk_doone

Some people say that we should play Dibling but not Amo-Ameyaw. Martin may do that, but it's a mistake. When he's played without Amo-Ameyaw, Dibling hasn't looked as good. Those two have a brilliant understanding and bring out the best in each other. If you have good partnerships at the heart of your defence, midfield and attack, you'll have a stronger team.
[Post edited 29 Aug 10:30]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024