Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread 09:29 - Aug 24 with 5402 viewsSaintNick

Who is not at the game today and will be on here, or for that matter with the Saints super wifi will we have updates directly from the Northam Wall about how great it is

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 11:47 - Aug 24 with 3000 viewsCity_boy

Not there today. Decided against traveling down with Bank Holiday traffic and train maintenance works.

Would welcome updates on here.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 12:12 - Aug 24 with 2948 views1885_SFC

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 11:47 - Aug 24 by City_boy

Not there today. Decided against traveling down with Bank Holiday traffic and train maintenance works.

Would welcome updates on here.

I will have a couple of streaming links nearer KO if that helps?

Old School is Cool

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 12:30 - Aug 24 with 2911 viewsCity_boy

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 12:12 - Aug 24 by 1885_SFC

I will have a couple of streaming links nearer KO if that helps?

Thanks.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 12:37 - Aug 24 with 2902 viewssaintpaz

watching from home, doubt i could get back into Kernow otherwise
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 13:58 - Aug 24 with 2770 viewssaint22

Stephen’s AGAIN
FFS
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 13:59 - Aug 24 with 2781 viewsLondonSaint76

Same starting XI as up at Newcastle last weekend.
McCarthy, Sugawara, Harwood-Bellis, Bednarek, Stephens, Walker-Peters, Downes, Smallbone, Airbo, Ben B.Diaz & Armstrong.

Ugochukwu & Fernandez both make the bench along with Archer
[Post edited 24 Aug 14:01]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Aug 24 with 2751 viewsCity_boy

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 13:58 - Aug 24 by saint22

Stephen’s AGAIN
FFS

It amazes me, how we can sign so many players, yet non are good enough to make starting 11 and dislodge Jack Stephens ?
[Post edited 24 Aug 14:13]
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Aug 24 with 2718 viewssaint22

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Aug 24 by City_boy

It amazes me, how we can sign so many players, yet non are good enough to make starting 11 and dislodge Jack Stephens ?
[Post edited 24 Aug 14:13]

And why go sign all these players yet none start
And whilst we still have no new keeper then we all know how this goes
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Aug 24 with 2642 views1885_SFC

https://cdn.buffshub.stream/embed77/?event=stack.html&link=1&domain=&force=https

https://vipleague.im/football/southampton-vs-nottingham-forest-streaming-link-1

https://fan9.ssstik.cam/4-southampton-vs-nottingham-forest/
[Post edited 24 Aug 14:59]

Old School is Cool

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Aug 24 with 2553 views1885_SFC

Szmodics puts Ipswich ahead at Man City

Old School is Cool

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Aug 24 with 2468 viewsgrumpy

5 corners to Forest ,only a matter of time.....
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Aug 24 with 2418 viewsgrumpy

Martin better think again in the second half.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Aug 24 with 2388 viewssaint22

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Aug 24 by grumpy

Martin better think again in the second half.

Our spine is pathetic
McCarthy Stephens Smallbone nowhere near good enough
Our midfield is so lightweight
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Aug 24 with 2292 views1885_SFC

Dreadful. Second best all over the pitch. If Forest were ahead no one could complain. Somehow we've managed to keep a clean sheet.

RM needs a total rethink during the break. We've created bugger all and look so weak.

Yes we're a division higher and playing with the big boys now. But even so, that first 45 minutes was piss poor... especially as it's our first home game of the season.

Old School is Cool

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Aug 24 with 2289 viewsgrumpy

We have a dodgy keeper and no punch up front.
Mc Carthy is a nightmare when the ball is at his feet,he seems to have a blind spot when it comes to seeing the Forest players in front of him.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Aug 24 with 2281 viewsNYC_Saint

I can't really see what shape we're trying to play. It looks like there is a big gap in the middle where we need someone to link up the forwards. Pretty poor first half but we should come out better in the second half
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Aug 24 with 2247 viewsFlamingbankers

Did better last 15 minutes. Fighting hard. No creative midfield or goal thread.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Aug 24 with 2219 viewsdavidargyll

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Aug 24 by NYC_Saint

I can't really see what shape we're trying to play. It looks like there is a big gap in the middle where we need someone to link up the forwards. Pretty poor first half but we should come out better in the second half

Forest are much better than I for one thought. We are not playing badly exactly. But they are just closing us down a lot and getting forward fast and pressing hard. But equally I think they do look a bit vulnerable if we can get behind them. But as we all know if is a very big word.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Aug 24 with 2219 viewsCity_boy

No service or presence up front at all. Wouldn't matter who we played there. Armstrong hugging one flank and Diaz the other.

On a positive note it was at least 16 mins before McCarthy gave ball to their attackers. 38 mins before our first and only attempt on target. But.... we have had more possession.

Forest had first half and with better finishing should be in front.

We just lack any creativity to open up defences and are so predictable. Teams are happy to let us play around with it.
[Post edited 24 Aug 15:58]
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Aug 24 with 2184 viewsHeisenberg

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Aug 24 by City_boy

No service or presence up front at all. Wouldn't matter who we played there. Armstrong hugging one flank and Diaz the other.

On a positive note it was at least 16 mins before McCarthy gave ball to their attackers. 38 mins before our first and only attempt on target. But.... we have had more possession.

Forest had first half and with better finishing should be in front.

We just lack any creativity to open up defences and are so predictable. Teams are happy to let us play around with it.
[Post edited 24 Aug 15:58]

Spot on. Two wide up front and nothing in the middle. BD needs to go up top.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:58 - Aug 24 with 2162 viewssaint22

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Aug 24 by 1885_SFC

Dreadful. Second best all over the pitch. If Forest were ahead no one could complain. Somehow we've managed to keep a clean sheet.

RM needs a total rethink during the break. We've created bugger all and look so weak.

Yes we're a division higher and playing with the big boys now. But even so, that first 45 minutes was piss poor... especially as it's our first home game of the season.

All that jubilation in May seems rather pointless now
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Aug 24 with 2004 viewssaint22

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Aug 24 by Heisenberg

Spot on. Two wide up front and nothing in the middle. BD needs to go up top.

Why the fook do we play two strikers as wingers and have no one in the middle??
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Aug 24 with 2010 viewsgrumpy

I haven't a clue what we doing.There is no one in the middle up front.Mc Carthy is a nightmare.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 16:11 - Aug 24 with 1986 views10i

The most baffling Thing is how it might seem a good idea to RM to Not change Formation and at least one Player after such a poor showing...
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Aug 24 with 1893 viewsFlamingbankers

Absolutely no threat up front - Martin's a genius!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024