Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots of transfer activity but no sign of a Goalkeeper 21:14 - Jul 3 with 627 viewsGRIM

There's a lot of activity / speculation at St Mary's regarding players in & out.
As yet I've not seen or heard about a new goalkeeper.
It's a critical position & a must have in Premier Lge to have an experienced quality stopper.
I know there's still plenty of time & it's good to see us taking some action very early after the transfer window opened, at least RM will have time to work with the new players & hopefully get off to a good start to the 2024/2025 season.
Lots of transfer activity but no sign of a Goalkeeper on 23:34 - Jul 3 with 506 viewsPatfromPoole

For McCarthy to have turned down the clubs he is reputed to have rejected, I am presuming he will start the season as the No. 1.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Lots of transfer activity but no sign of a Goalkeeper on 02:43 - Jul 4 with 449 viewssaint22

100% correct, it’s suicidal or incompetent at best
Someone here said we are in for one but he is on holidays
Sounds odd but ffs let’s get one in
Lots of transfer activity but no sign of a Goalkeeper on 10:55 - Jul 4 with 357 viewsPaleRider

Lots of transfer activity but no sign of a Goalkeeper on 02:43 - Jul 4 by saint22

100% correct, it’s suicidal or incompetent at best
Someone here said we are in for one but he is on holidays
Sounds odd but ffs let’s get one in

We are FOUR days into the transfer window yet you're already whining like a pre-pubescent little girl. I've never met a so-called international businessman at any level who whines non-stop.

Let's wait a bit to see what happens especially as in a separate thread on Woods' arrival, Areasix mentioned that we are waiting on an answer from a good keeper who is away on holiday.
Lots of transfer activity but no sign of a Goalkeeper on 11:20 - Jul 4 with 339 viewsBridders2

Lots of transfer activity but no sign of a Goalkeeper on 10:55 - Jul 4 by PaleRider

We are FOUR days into the transfer window yet you're already whining like a pre-pubescent little girl. I've never met a so-called international businessman at any level who whines non-stop.

Let's wait a bit to see what happens especially as in a separate thread on Woods' arrival, Areasix mentioned that we are waiting on an answer from a good keeper who is away on holiday.

22's knee must be very sore, it's been jerked so many times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024