Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ginger dynamo. 19:22 - Jan 20 with 7810 viewsconnell10

Without doubt my man of the match .A better midfield performance from a Rangers fan I've yet to witness this season and he didn't get booked ....well played that man.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Ginger dynamo. on 15:34 - Jan 21 with 1277 viewsrobith

He was good yesterday, but real talk, he absolutely owed us. He's been either woeful, anonymous, violent or suspended his whole time here. I'll need that level a few times before I fete him tbh
The Ginger dynamo. on 15:43 - Jan 21 with 1226 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Yeah, best I've seen him play for us. More of that please.
The Ginger dynamo. on 15:51 - Jan 21 with 1184 viewsgazza1

He is decent, been decent in most matches but his work is overlooked. Played better than Field, scored more goals than Field, plays forward more than Field etc. etc. Was and still is a better player than Field - & I do not dislike Field as a player either. Yea he has been an idiot a couple of times but who hasn't??

Some proper wrong things being said on this thread because he is'nt a fans favourite.
The Ginger dynamo. on 16:06 - Jan 21 with 1134 viewsngbqpr

The Ginger dynamo. on 15:34 - Jan 21 by robith

He was good yesterday, but real talk, he absolutely owed us. He's been either woeful, anonymous, violent or suspended his whole time here. I'll need that level a few times before I fete him tbh

Agree 100% - with the minor caveat that he had a great game in the win at Boro ;)

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The Ginger dynamo. on 16:31 - Jan 21 with 1088 viewsterryb

The Ginger dynamo. on 14:41 - Jan 21 by CLAREMAN1995

Cannon is a strange one he had a brutal first half and to be honest I think he has been a dissapointment so far
However he did take a certain goal off the line and picked it up a bit in the second half .
Very interesting to see how many needless corners we have given up then conceeded goals directly from during this horrific run.
I can think of at least 5 and with Cook wildly blasting that ball back towards you and your friends it certainly filled the place with panic.
Cannot wait for the report and penalty shout tonight

He shouldn't have needed to clear it off the line though thankfully he did. It was a very simple save for Begovic.

Back to the topic, that IMO was Colback's best game for us & followed a good performance against Watford.
[Post edited 21 Jan 16:34]
The Ginger dynamo. on 16:50 - Jan 21 with 1022 viewsdavman

The Ginger dynamo. on 14:41 - Jan 21 by CLAREMAN1995

Cannon is a strange one he had a brutal first half and to be honest I think he has been a dissapointment so far
However he did take a certain goal off the line and picked it up a bit in the second half .
Very interesting to see how many needless corners we have given up then conceeded goals directly from during this horrific run.
I can think of at least 5 and with Cook wildly blasting that ball back towards you and your friends it certainly filled the place with panic.
Cannot wait for the report and penalty shout tonight

Cannon was rank awful against Watford too and yes, he started really badly yesterday. Signs not good, but it could be simply settling into a new country and a new league and not having a proper pre-season. Paal was the same last season; hopefully Reggie can step on at some point soon; there is a player in there I'm sure, but he is not really showing it just yet.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The Ginger dynamo. on 16:53 - Jan 21 with 1011 viewsdavman

The Ginger dynamo. on 15:51 - Jan 21 by gazza1

He is decent, been decent in most matches but his work is overlooked. Played better than Field, scored more goals than Field, plays forward more than Field etc. etc. Was and still is a better player than Field - & I do not dislike Field as a player either. Yea he has been an idiot a couple of times but who hasn't??

Some proper wrong things being said on this thread because he is'nt a fans favourite.

I think that you are being a bit generous there. He has been brain dead on more than a few occasions and almost looked like he wanted to give the refs a decision to make many, many times.

As a "culture guardian" that behaviour has been unacceptable. Yesterday, he was excellent and kept well on the right side of being combative without pushing too far. Whether it is fair or not, he HAS to be one of the leaders in this squad and we HAVE to have him on the pitch more often than not in what remains of this season.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The Ginger dynamo. on 16:56 - Jan 21 with 1007 viewsStrawberryHillR

On Cannon, he held his groin in the second half against Watford and did again before kick off at the start of the second half yesterday. I might be being charitable, but I don't think he's been properly fit since he got here. Or maybe he just likes holding his groin, we've all done it.
[Post edited 21 Jan 16:57]
Login to get fewer ads

The Ginger dynamo. on 16:57 - Jan 21 with 999 viewsHunterhoop

The Ginger dynamo. on 16:50 - Jan 21 by davman

Cannon was rank awful against Watford too and yes, he started really badly yesterday. Signs not good, but it could be simply settling into a new country and a new league and not having a proper pre-season. Paal was the same last season; hopefully Reggie can step on at some point soon; there is a player in there I'm sure, but he is not really showing it just yet.

Cannon in the first half yesterday was atrocious. I know there must be a player in their given his CV, but so far he has not been any better than Kakay. Hope he steps it up.
The Ginger dynamo. on 16:59 - Jan 21 with 993 viewsPunteR

The Ginger dynamo. on 16:56 - Jan 21 by StrawberryHillR

On Cannon, he held his groin in the second half against Watford and did again before kick off at the start of the second half yesterday. I might be being charitable, but I don't think he's been properly fit since he got here. Or maybe he just likes holding his groin, we've all done it.
[Post edited 21 Jan 16:57]

Speak for yourself , i've never held Cannons groin.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Ginger dynamo. on 17:00 - Jan 21 with 988 viewsNorthernr

Cannon's made the divisional team of the week
The Ginger dynamo. on 17:01 - Jan 21 with 984 viewslassel

The Ginger dynamo. on 16:57 - Jan 21 by Hunterhoop

Cannon in the first half yesterday was atrocious. I know there must be a player in their given his CV, but so far he has not been any better than Kakay. Hope he steps it up.

Cannon has had a groin issue since Ipswich that he’s been playing though as we have nobody else.

Marti has gracefully taken Kakay out of the firing line and given him the Ol Yella treatment and Drewe is obviously not ready (if ever) to be thrown in at the deep end.
The Ginger dynamo. on 17:18 - Jan 21 with 958 viewsPunteR

The Ginger dynamo. on 15:51 - Jan 21 by gazza1

You have to earn the right to be a fans favourite. He hasnt. He's only played 15 games out of 28, been sent off twice , picked up 8 yellow cards and been involved in 10 losses and one draw.
Yeh he might be doing stuff the untrained eye might not see but thats pretty irrelevant when you see the stats.
Play well again against Huddersfield , and then again at Blackburn and then Norwich and we can then maybe start giving him nicknames like Dynamo.
Dont get me wrong, i really want him to be a massive success at QPR. He just needs to up his professionalism on the pitch, which given his experience should be a given.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Ginger dynamo. on 17:37 - Jan 21 with 919 viewsrobith

The Ginger dynamo. on 17:18 - Jan 21 by PunteR

You have to earn the right to be a fans favourite. He hasnt. He's only played 15 games out of 28, been sent off twice , picked up 8 yellow cards and been involved in 10 losses and one draw.
Yeh he might be doing stuff the untrained eye might not see but thats pretty irrelevant when you see the stats.
Play well again against Huddersfield , and then again at Blackburn and then Norwich and we can then maybe start giving him nicknames like Dynamo.
Dont get me wrong, i really want him to be a massive success at QPR. He just needs to up his professionalism on the pitch, which given his experience should be a given.

And let's not forget, he shouldn't have been playing yesterday because he should've been sent off vs Watford
The Ginger dynamo. on 17:59 - Jan 21 with 882 viewsQPROslo

Generally I think Cannon has been fairly solid and positionally sound defensively, better than Kakay, but has disappointed going forward and not as good as Kakay at that. Hopeless passing 1st half yesterday, Paal nearly as bad.
The Ginger dynamo. on 19:07 - Jan 21 with 812 viewsdmm

I find it interesting that Drewe has taken Kakay's spot on the bench. I'm not aware of any injury issues for Kakay which must mean he's fallen out of favour with Cifuentes. I don't rate Drewe above Kakay as he at least has almost 100 Championship games under his belt.
The Ginger dynamo. on 19:45 - Jan 21 with 733 viewsPaddyhoops

The Ginger dynamo. on 17:00 - Jan 21 by Northernr

Cannon's made the divisional team of the week

That first twenty would’nt have got him in a National leauge South team .
WTF are these people looking at?
The Ginger dynamo. on 20:55 - Jan 21 with 680 viewsPhilmyRs

Come on. I get the impression you’re a Kakay fan but suggesting Cannon and Kakay have performed to a similar level this season…? There’s a reason the manager has binned off Kakay and even looked at Drewe ahead of him a couple of weeks back. He realises Kakay is a major problem for us when he plays. I agree Cannon wasn’t very good yesterday by the way but there’s a level for a championship fullback and Kakay is nowhere near it - Cannon and Paal are.
The Ginger dynamo. on 21:44 - Jan 21 with 615 viewsbaz_qpr

Cannon struggled with the ball but I dont think Willock was going him too many favours 1st half. It seemed at one point that we had watered the pitch with cooking oil as neither team could pass or trap a ball until we scored
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024