Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's Todd 20:19 - Jun 30 with 7424 viewsJogo

Ok, I might be blind as a bat, but didn't see Todd Kane in the training video? As he been sent to Coventry...not literally.

Where's Todd on 23:54 - Jul 1 with 1955 viewsBoston

Looks like insider training to me.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Where's Todd on 07:00 - Jul 2 with 1828 viewsnix

Do you think they might have just given him some extra time off given he won't be eligible for the first month or so of the season?
Where's Todd on 08:52 - Jul 2 with 1720 viewsfrancisbowles

Where's Todd on 07:00 - Jul 2 by nix

Do you think they might have just given him some extra time off given he won't be eligible for the first month or so of the season?

Maybe to find another club, Nix.
Where's Todd on 09:11 - Jul 2 with 1691 viewsnix

Where's Todd on 08:52 - Jul 2 by francisbowles

Maybe to find another club, Nix.

Kind of hoping so Francis. One of those where it's best all round if he moves on. Wouldn't boo him or anything but it was like Manning, once the relationship with the club has soured, it's better for everyone to have a change.
Where's Todd on 09:18 - Jul 2 with 1666 viewsfrancisbowles

Where's Todd on 09:11 - Jul 2 by nix

Kind of hoping so Francis. One of those where it's best all round if he moves on. Wouldn't boo him or anything but it was like Manning, once the relationship with the club has soured, it's better for everyone to have a change.

Agree, Nix. With a year left on his contract, we need another club to 'take him off our hands' otherwise we may have to pay him off.
Where's Todd on 09:25 - Jul 2 with 1650 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Where's Todd on 16:17 - Jul 1 by gobbles

I can't understand all this Kane hatred. I'd rather start him over Kakay any day.
"Too up himself"??? He's a footballer. Have a walk around the players' car park and look at all the penis replacement cars and say who isn't up themselves.
Or is it you are only allowed to be a thoroughly unpleasant character if you are talented. I haven't heard any stories of Kane beating up women, or telling his mates to beat someone up because he didn't like his trainers.
If he's a QPR player and tries, I'll support him. He plays football for the team I support, I'm not inviting him back to marry my daughter.

I agree. The Brentford punishment seems very harsh, particularly when it appears you just have to lie to get off any charge. I've never been his biggest fan defensively but thought he put in some decent performances going forward last season and I'm not overly convinced by Kakay either. Sad that in a season (mostly) without fans he made the gesture about not listening to criticism which just shows the rise of social media, etc.

Think he'll probably leave though.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 9:25]
Where's Todd on 17:36 - Jul 2 with 1484 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Where's Todd on 09:25 - Jul 2 by Wegerles_Stairs

I agree. The Brentford punishment seems very harsh, particularly when it appears you just have to lie to get off any charge. I've never been his biggest fan defensively but thought he put in some decent performances going forward last season and I'm not overly convinced by Kakay either. Sad that in a season (mostly) without fans he made the gesture about not listening to criticism which just shows the rise of social media, etc.

Think he'll probably leave though.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 9:25]

Agreed. Professional footballers are not paid ridiculous amounts to be intelligent or nice people. You could almost say that what they are required to do to get to the top and stay there suggests the opposite. Most players either clam up, follow the PC guidelines to utter boredom or develop a delightful and entirely false social media personality.

Kane seems to be both an idiot and refreshingly honest. Until we get a good right wingback he is also an asset which we would be stupid to lose.
Where's Todd on 22:27 - Jul 2 with 1281 viewsterryb

Where is Todd?

I'm told by somebody who knows somebody etc, etc who knows a relative of his wife, that they are house hunting in Nottingham.

Put him on the front of the train please Clive.
Login to get fewer ads

Where's Todd on 14:08 - Jul 3 with 1080 viewsgobbles

Where's Todd on 23:11 - Jul 1 by PunteR

I know where you're coming from.
Out of all the things that really irritated me the most was the fingers in the ears goal celebration aimed towards the fans.
When i saw that i just thought f++k off mate.
And thats about it.
Dont hate him, just not bothered if he plays for us again.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 23:21]

When he did the fingers in the ears thing, I was happy we had scored. I can't understand being affronted by it. As I was not someone who had abused him, I guess it wasn't aimed at me,
Of course, without fans in the ground, it is very difficult to get any overall feeling about the fans. If you type your name into Twitter and have lots of QPR fans calling you sh*t and a c*nt, it is not surprising you get those kind of reactions.
But I always believe players have the right to give a bit back to the fans. I remember some people screaming abuse at Luke Freeman (I mean, what sane person would do that?) and he gave it back and they then reacted like he had done something terrible, like a pushy mum of a horrible kid trying to get a teacher sacked for telling their kid off.
Shout abuse at someone, expect them to bite occasionally.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2021 14:15]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024