Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread 13:31 - May 18 with 8230 viewsSaintNick

An early posting today for a historic match in terms of World Events of the last year, I'm going to enjoy it whatever the results

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:49 - May 18 with 1126 viewsSadoldgit

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:43 - May 18 by Ron11

Show me where I called Hassenhutl 'Ralphy' because I can't see it..or when my tag was 'I would'.
[Post edited 18 May 2021 20:46]

I was referring to I Would calling him “Ralphy”. I couldn’t be bothered to do two separate posts. Sorry.
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:52 - May 18 with 1110 viewsRon11

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:49 - May 18 by Sadoldgit

I was referring to I Would calling him “Ralphy”. I couldn’t be bothered to do two separate posts. Sorry.

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 21:48 - May 18 with 1002 views1885_SFC

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 20:34 - May 18 by I_would

Well I'm glad you're enjoying watching them lose every week.

Oh do f@ck off you bore. Didn't see any of your posts after we won the last two games you jizzgobbler.

Old School is Cool

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 23:27 - May 18 with 897 viewsDorsetIan

Just like Spurs, this one’s on Ralph for me.

First, why the need for so many changes at the start. What’s wrong with starting with a winning side?

Second, how the f*cki g f*ck does Djenepo stay on the pitch for 90 minutes? He contributed almost nothing. One run that won a good free kick and one half decent pass. He spent most of the time doing absolutely f*ck all. Why can’t Ralph see it. Both Blackmore and Merrington said he hardly had a touch and should have been taken off.

Third, don’t take off Tella for Redmond when Tella is playing well, Redmond‘s natural position is on the left wing and the player on left is sh1t (See above).

Fourth, striker off and Diallo one?! Was Ralph not at the Spurs game?...and this time we were chasing the game, not defending a lead.

I just don’t get how he can’t see some of this stuff. It’s inexplicable and so frustrating. Bielsa he is not.

But great to back at St Mary’s. Two games this season. Two losses. No goals. Hey ho.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 23:33 - May 18 with 886 viewsRon11

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 23:27 - May 18 by DorsetIan

First, why the need for so many changes at the start. What’s wrong with starting with a winning side?

Second, how the f*cki g f*ck does Djenepo stay on the pitch for 90 minutes? He contributed almost nothing. One run that won a good free kick and one half decent pass. He spent most of the time doing absolutely f*ck all. Why can’t Ralph see it. Both Blackmore and Merrington said he hardly had a touch and should have been taken off.

Third, don’t take off Tella for Redmond when Tella is playing well, Redmond‘s natural position is on the left wing and the player on left is sh1t (See above).

Fourth, striker off and Diallo one?! Was Ralph not at the Spurs game?...and this time we were chasing the game, not defending a lead.

I just don’t get how he can’t see some of this stuff. It’s inexplicable and so frustrating. Bielsa he is not.

But great to back at St Mary’s. Two games this season. Two losses. No goals. Hey ho.

Like you, I don't understand why he didn't start with a winning side.To me these days Walcott is an impact sub for later in the game to replace tired legs. I hope Ralph noticed how organised Leeds were in defence, too.
But I doubt it.
As you say, Bielsa he is most definitely not..
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 08:55 - May 19 with 727 viewsSadoldgit

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 23:27 - May 18 by DorsetIan

I thought that Djenepo play well last night. I also think that Ralph is using these games to try out a few things ahead of next season, and why not? We are not going down. If we are to progress next season there will need to be more rotation of the squad so it makes perfect sense to look at that now. I don’t think we played badly last night. The only difference between the teams was the finishing.
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 09:38 - May 19 with 693 viewssaint22

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 08:55 - May 19 by Sadoldgit

I thought that Djenepo play well last night. I also think that Ralph is using these games to try out a few things ahead of next season, and why not? We are not going down. If we are to progress next season there will need to be more rotation of the squad so it makes perfect sense to look at that now. I don’t think we played badly last night. The only difference between the teams was the finishing.

I don't see how you think Djenepo played well? He made what, two runs at defenders and gained free kick?
Our wide attacking options are so poor in their execution. too often one touch too many, shooting wildly, failing to pass
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 10:18 - May 19 with 673 viewsDorsetIan

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 08:55 - May 19 by Sadoldgit

I think you're on a wind up SOGs - either that or you don't know which one Djenepo is!

Yesterday there was a team attacking in the middle and on the right hand side and there was Djenepo waiting very wide on the left hand side. I was sitting right behind the goal scratching my head as to why he was on the park when 90% of the time he simply wasn't involved. The best I could come up with was that positioning him there stretched the Leeds back 4 wider than perhaps they would have liked. But who knows.

Seriously, he's been with us now for 2 years. 45 PL games. 3 goals (and only 1 since September 2019). And, even worse, only 2 assists.

He's just not very good and I do wonder whether there are other factors at play. Maybe Ralph feels sorry for him because he's a young lad who is miles from Mali. Maybe Gao likes him and has insisted he plays. Maybe he was given verbal assurances of game time when he signed. Who knows.

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 15:06 - May 19 with 624 viewsRon11

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 10:18 - May 19 by DorsetIan

I think you're on a wind up SOGs - either that or you don't know which one Djenepo is!

Yesterday there was a team attacking in the middle and on the right hand side and there was Djenepo waiting very wide on the left hand side. I was sitting right behind the goal scratching my head as to why he was on the park when 90% of the time he simply wasn't involved. The best I could come up with was that positioning him there stretched the Leeds back 4 wider than perhaps they would have liked. But who knows.

Seriously, he's been with us now for 2 years. 45 PL games. 3 goals (and only 1 since September 2019). And, even worse, only 2 assists.

He's just not very good and I do wonder whether there are other factors at play. Maybe Ralph feels sorry for him because he's a young lad who is miles from Mali. Maybe Gao likes him and has insisted he plays. Maybe he was given verbal assurances of game time when he signed. Who knows.

Didn't Carillo do better than that?
Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 15:35 - May 19 with 613 viewsDorsetIan

Leeds United Game Matchday Thread on 15:06 - May 19 by Ron11

Didn't Carillo do better than that?

1 assist in 7 games, but no goals.

Carillo is rightly remembered as a monumental flop but we did only get the chance to assess him over those 7 games.

Djenepo has been given many more chances than Carillo and rarely fails to disappoint.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024