Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham Striker - Bid 14:02 - Jan 16 with 9326 viewsGloucs_R

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-bid-ward-luke-freeman-bristol-city-talks

Know nothing about him??

Poll: Are we staying up?

Rotherham Striker - Bid on 15:37 - Jan 18 with 1610 viewsLongsufferingR

Rotherham Striker - Bid on 15:19 - Jan 18 by robith

I want to buy a toaster. I have £30 to spend really. I walk into John Lewis. All their toasters are 60, but have add ons that can poach eggs at the same time.

I can either go

-Nope - though reckon I could get a steal at Argos

-Panic buy it cos it's fancy even though I can't really afford it, before getting it home and realising I don't actually like eggs

You'd also have to take into account the Ovarian Fair Play rules, so you'd only be able to poach the same number of eggs per week as your neighbours, unless you were making enough eggstra money selling your eggs on toast.
Rotherham Striker - Bid on 15:40 - Jan 18 with 1591 views2Thomas2Bowles

Second bid rejected

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-second-bid-danny-ward-rotherham-rejected

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Rotherham Striker - Bid on 15:42 - Jan 18 with 1565 viewsMytch_QPR

Rotherham Striker - Bid on 15:37 - Jan 18 by LongsufferingR

You'd also have to take into account the Ovarian Fair Play rules, so you'd only be able to poach the same number of eggs per week as your neighbours, unless you were making enough eggstra money selling your eggs on toast.

Is it poaching? - I thought it was known as 'tapping up' these days?
Anyway, I guess if you shell out enough one of your neighbours is going to crack.

Sorry. I have my coat.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Rotherham Striker - Bid on 15:48 - Jan 18 with 1533 viewsrobith

Rotherham Striker - Bid on 15:27 - Jan 18 by Mytch_QPR

You could stick your bread under the grill and flip it - £30 better off. As an aside, those toasters with the poached egg tray thingy are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

I don't know why people keep coming on to this forum talking about some two-bob football team from Shepherds Bush and who they may or may not purchase - it's perfectly clear that this forum is for debates about Brexit, the life and times of J Corbyn Esq - and toasters.

I like eggs - good protein.

Clearly, QPR's mentality of FRESH YOLKS has blinded me to the opportunity of developing my own toast
Rotherham Striker - Bid on 16:48 - Jan 18 with 1381 viewsbosh67

I believe £1.6m is the magic number with Ward. So we are only two weeks of Sandro money and two Stan Bowles testimonials away.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rotherham Striker - Bid on 18:28 - Jan 18 with 1217 viewsjohann28

Rotherham Striker - Bid on 15:48 - Jan 18 by robith

Clearly, QPR's mentality of FRESH YOLKS has blinded me to the opportunity of developing my own toast

Quite shell-shocked by the quality of puns. Personally I'd always take a whisk on purchases.
Rotherham Striker - Bid on 15:01 - Jan 19 with 936 viewsstevenagehoop

Rotherham Striker - Bid on 13:42 - Jan 18 by Northernr

Offer what you think the player is worth to you and if you don't get him you don't get him. In the summer people were chucking their hands up when we got outbid by Wolves for the Icelandic fella - 2 goals in 24 appearances later and none since August 20 that's looking quite shrewd on our part now, Sylla a far better bet.

On Ward don't underestimate the value of player power. He's keen to come, his best mate is here, he might agitate for the move.

All creditable points but yet again we have spent over half the window "trying" to get a player who we obviously like now we're left to scramble round in the remaining two weeks to fill an undoubted gap in our armoury. My point is did we really have any hope of getting him. Each window we seem to spend a lot of effort with little "top target" success. Something is wrong in that we either go for players who aren't available or have pulled the belt too tight for reasonable targets.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Rotherham Striker - Bid on 15:08 - Jan 19 with 901 viewsfrancisbowles

Not having a go but do any of us really have an idea of what's involved.

I heard a story today(from a friend of someone at that club)that a premier league club is finding it hard to sign players because no one gets on with the manager!

Hard to know what is happening behind the scenes, what the different agendas are of players, agents, clubs or managers.
Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham Striker - Bid on 21:02 - Jan 19 with 757 viewsLongsufferingR

Rotherham now say they want £5m.

NEXT!
Rotherham Striker - Bid on 21:39 - Jan 19 with 722 viewsichbinnaughty

Rotherham Striker - Bid on 21:02 - Jan 19 by LongsufferingR

Rotherham now say they want £5m.

NEXT!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/19/emmanuel

First daily rag to play join the dots on this??
I'll go for the Express
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024