Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth 09:59 - Sep 7 with 5079 viewsDaPs166

What does everyone think about this? Heard one news source comparing him to Jude Bellingham.

From what I’ve seen I’m wondering what drugs they’re on. But Williams may be playing him out of position? I’d like to see him more central to see how he does.
Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 10:13 - Sep 7 with 2640 viewsWhiterockin

Play him through the middle in his correct position and give him some freedom and we will find out.
Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 10:38 - Sep 7 with 2586 viewsmagicdaps10

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 10:13 - Sep 7 by Whiterockin

Play him through the middle in his correct position and give him some freedom and we will find out.

Seems to be the obvious choice as this stage.
He is big, strong and seems to have some creativity coupled with the fact he has 2 goals this season, if he can get unto double numbers then given his age then teams will come looking.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 11:57 - Sep 7 with 2505 viewsKeithHaynes

Played out of position, can’t see any club wanting him on this seasons performances.

But of course, I would question this story. Big time.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 12:19 - Sep 7 with 2451 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.claretandhugh.info/west-ham-interested-in-swansea-citys-bellingham/

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 12:20 - Sep 7 with 2441 viewsRhonddaSwans

Agents putting him in the shop window I expect

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 14:06 - Sep 7 with 2310 viewsAnotherJohn

Can't see it myself, but I haven't seen him in action for the under-21s.
Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 15:18 - Sep 7 with 2228 viewsFlashberryjack

Unfortunately, I can't see anything in Abdulai to warrant interest from any club in the championship, and even less for clubs in higher leagues.

Although, my expertise is in engineering, and not spotting rising talent.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 15:32 - Sep 7 with 2197 viewsunion_jack

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 15:18 - Sep 7 by Flashberryjack

Unfortunately, I can't see anything in Abdulai to warrant interest from any club in the championship, and even less for clubs in higher leagues.

Although, my expertise is in engineering, and not spotting rising talent.

Me neither and I’ve made this point on several occasions. But what do we know eh?😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 15:41 - Sep 7 with 2180 viewsDr_Winston

Has anyone seen Abdulai when he's not been stuck out on the wing?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 16:10 - Sep 7 with 2125 viewsWhiterockin

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 15:41 - Sep 7 by Dr_Winston

Has anyone seen Abdulai when he's not been stuck out on the wing?

Yes and he played very, very well.
Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 16:37 - Sep 7 with 2055 viewsDaPs166

Why isn’t Williams playing Abdulai alongside Franco in midfield then?
Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 16:37 - Sep 7 with 2055 viewsKeithHaynes

We did something on him and his agent around 18 months ago. Look no further than here for the news on Abdulai in the press today.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60280/uncovered-the-agen

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 17:46 - Sep 7 with 1913 viewsSullutaCreturned

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 16:37 - Sep 7 by DaPs166

Why isn’t Williams playing Abdulai alongside Franco in midfield then?

Because maybe Williams is a berk? We have proper wingers and he uses a CDM on the wing instead.

What has been seen of Abdullai this season is no reson to believe these rumours. It could be Williams is ruining a promising career by playing him out of position.

Edited to add that of course, playing Abdullai in the middle with Franco means dropping Grimes so it won't happen unless Grimes is out for some reason.
[Post edited 7 Sep 17:48]
Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 17:49 - Sep 7 with 1886 viewsSullutaCreturned

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 10:13 - Sep 7 by Whiterockin

Freedom? I'm not sure freedom to play is in Williams coaching manual. Do as your told when your told or else, is the subtitle.
Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 17:55 - Sep 7 with 1857 viewsWhiterockin

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 17:49 - Sep 7 by SullutaCreturned

Freedom? I'm not sure freedom to play is in Williams coaching manual. Do as your told when your told or else, is the subtitle.

We would score many more goals if we played the right ball instead of the percentage safe ball. There needs to be a balance but we are far to safe.
Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 18:10 - Sep 7 with 1816 viewsReslovenSwan1

Abdullai has been a standout at u21 level for two seasons. Fans will have noticed excellent results and written them off as meaningless.

" He may be fabulous now but he did nothing for us" is a common refrain from the slow minded.

When you get talent you develop it with love a patience. Wilson is better than Cullen right now. Bates and Watts x2 are good prospects. Kennia shows flashes of class but is work in progress.

Abdullai in midfield is just what the doctor ordered. The jury is still out of Williams is a quack. Abdullai does not fit the tippy tappy template. He must play box to box midfielder which may affect the sacred formula.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 18:27 - Sep 7 with 1766 viewsKeithHaynes

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 17:49 - Sep 7 by SullutaCreturned

It’s been mentioned before, a lot of profiled coaches are seeing this, if anyone wants to say we had a manager who wouldn’t change before then look no further than the current one as a real example.

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 18:34 - Sep 7 with 1722 viewsWhiterockin

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 18:10 - Sep 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Abdullai has been a standout at u21 level for two seasons. Fans will have noticed excellent results and written them off as meaningless.

" He may be fabulous now but he did nothing for us" is a common refrain from the slow minded.

When you get talent you develop it with love a patience. Wilson is better than Cullen right now. Bates and Watts x2 are good prospects. Kennia shows flashes of class but is work in progress.

Abdullai in midfield is just what the doctor ordered. The jury is still out of Williams is a quack. Abdullai does not fit the tippy tappy template. He must play box to box midfielder which may affect the sacred formula.

He was excellent the season before last but missed most of last season with two serious hamstring injuries. When he came back he was eased slowly into the first team squad. To say he had two standout seasons for the u21s is just not true.
Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 18:35 - Sep 7 with 1713 viewsDr_Winston

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 16:10 - Sep 7 by Whiterockin

Yes and he played very, very well.

And this is the problem in a nutshell.

We're regularly told that we have nobody better than Grimes, but a consistently good performer from the u21's is ready to step up into central midfield and the only way that the coach will use him is as a winger.

We have to do better than this. We cannot have sacred calves in the side. That goes for any member of the starting XI. Grimes, Darling, Vipotnik, all of them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 18:44 - Sep 7 with 1696 viewsmax936

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 18:34 - Sep 7 by Whiterockin

He was excellent the season before last but missed most of last season with two serious hamstring injuries. When he came back he was eased slowly into the first team squad. To say he had two standout seasons for the u21s is just not true.

What, not yet another untruth that can't be right,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 18:46 - Sep 7 with 1696 viewsWhiterockin

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 18:35 - Sep 7 by Dr_Winston

And this is the problem in a nutshell.

We're regularly told that we have nobody better than Grimes, but a consistently good performer from the u21's is ready to step up into central midfield and the only way that the coach will use him is as a winger.

We have to do better than this. We cannot have sacred calves in the side. That goes for any member of the starting XI. Grimes, Darling, Vipotnik, all of them.

I have nothing against Grimes but I can also see his faults. What I am against is Grimes and Fulton together. I wouldn't mind trying a midfield of Grimes/Abdulai/Franco, but we have so many midfield/wingers it's going to be hard to find the best combination. Our main problem is still up front though.
Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 19:11 - Sep 7 with 1642 viewsDr_Winston

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 18:46 - Sep 7 by Whiterockin

I have nothing against Grimes but I can also see his faults. What I am against is Grimes and Fulton together. I wouldn't mind trying a midfield of Grimes/Abdulai/Franco, but we have so many midfield/wingers it's going to be hard to find the best combination. Our main problem is still up front though.

We certainly do lack a Paterson type. Cooper is nowhere near technically capable enough in the #10 role and we don't really have anyone else. Eom has been suggested but more in hope than expectation.

I'm withholding judgement on the rest of our forward line because they're generally only as good as the ball they get, and this season so far that has not been anywhere near good enough.

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 19:26 - Sep 7 with 1607 viewsReslovenSwan1

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 18:34 - Sep 7 by Whiterockin

It is true. 2021-22 and 2022-23. An answer for you and your loyal follower.
[Post edited 7 Sep 19:29]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 19:42 - Sep 7 with 1575 viewsSullutaCreturned

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 19:26 - Sep 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Ok then, what was he excellent at when he was out injured most of the season? How many games he played in did you watch?

What are his appearance stats for thos seasons?
Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 19:48 - Sep 7 with 1552 viewsWhiterockin

Abdulai linked with West Ham and Bournemouth on 19:26 - Sep 7 by ReslovenSwan1

I can't remember him having much of an impact for me that season, tbh I can't remember him playing at all. Possibly because they were u23s then not u21s and he would have been way out of age.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024