Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan tjoe-a-on 09:36 - Aug 15 with 4074 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Thought I’d start a thread about this guy since he’s back in the fold. Not that I’ve got anything to really say about him but I am trying to help the website by copying the approach of the official website in shoehorning him into every possible article in order to increase clicks and views from the Indonesian ‘fans’. I see the gillingham highlights on YT have nearly 60k views and even the full match highlights have a whopping 44k views.

Anyway. Nathan tjoe-a-on. He’s a player in our squad. Discuss.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 09:39 - Aug 15 with 3098 viewsWhiterockin

For how long I wonder, there are still 2 weeks left of the window.
Nathan tjoe-a-on on 10:00 - Aug 15 with 3032 viewsmagicdaps10

He done OK on Tuesday but he seemed to get knocked off the ball easily especially more in the 2nd half.

If it was a chouce between him and Pedersen for the forthcoming season then I would prefer Pedersen backing up Tymon at left back and being 4th choice Centre Half.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 11:11 - Aug 15 with 2887 viewsReslovenSwan1

He is a young player who reminds me of Neil Taylor. Neil was a real tough nut and could shift.

Nathan looked sharp when I saw him in an u21 game . Some Swansea player at times seem slow in reacting to threats. A nippy smaller player who reacts immediately could be of benefit.

He is under contract young marketable OHL can comments on his aesthetics. He needed a loan in league 1 or 2 last season to beef up. He can improve at Swansea while selling shirts.

I would prefer to see him in the shirt launch than Ginnelly but again on matters of fashion I defer to OHL.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 11:15 - Aug 15 with 2875 viewsKeithHaynes

I don’t see what he offers tbh.

Yes, there are big financial implications in a positive way for the club, however, what are the club doing about that ? They haven’t yet, never have, so I see him as back up but not a player who will add energy and goals or assists.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 11:31 - Aug 15 with 2826 viewsWhiterockin

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 11:15 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

I don’t see what he offers tbh.

Yes, there are big financial implications in a positive way for the club, however, what are the club doing about that ? They haven’t yet, never have, so I see him as back up but not a player who will add energy and goals or assists.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him gone again.
Nathan tjoe-a-on on 11:54 - Aug 15 with 2729 viewsonehunglow

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 11:11 - Aug 15 by ReslovenSwan1

He is a young player who reminds me of Neil Taylor. Neil was a real tough nut and could shift.

Nathan looked sharp when I saw him in an u21 game . Some Swansea player at times seem slow in reacting to threats. A nippy smaller player who reacts immediately could be of benefit.

He is under contract young marketable OHL can comments on his aesthetics. He needed a loan in league 1 or 2 last season to beef up. He can improve at Swansea while selling shirts.

I would prefer to see him in the shirt launch than Ginnelly but again on matters of fashion I defer to OHL.

To be mentioned in dispatches is always gratifying

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 12:01 - Aug 15 with 2732 viewsFlashberryjack

I may be in the minority here, but I thought Nathan tjoe played well, as did Pederson.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 12:13 - Aug 15 with 2693 viewsRichardO

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 12:01 - Aug 15 by Flashberryjack

I may be in the minority here, but I thought Nathan tjoe played well, as did Pederson.

Agree but they were up against lower division players and both had moments that they could have been caught out hence Pedersen's yellow card but it was high up the pitch so didn't cause us problems but would he of had problems getting back if he hadn't made the challenge.
Got to remember these players have not had time to settle into the team but both did OK, would even say it was nice to see Pedersen providing the quick left foot balls forward which helped us cause more problems on the left with quicker ball as he did early in his time here with Duff in charge.
Think both definitely need to be kept not letting them go until better comes along.
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 12:41 - Aug 15 with 2603 viewsglanmORJa_k

Pedersen would be taken to the cleaners by the sharp, speedy opposition in the Championship as would Tjoe where his reluctance to put his foot into a tackle was evident on a few occasions on Tuesday.
Nathan tjoe-a-on on 12:49 - Aug 15 with 2570 viewsBoundy

Not much to say , other than atm he's ours and IMO hopefully not for too long .He had his chance on Tuesday but was pretty anonymous but others may disagree

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 13:12 - Aug 15 with 2496 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

613 views already. Keep the clicks coming.

Nathan tjoe-a-on.

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 13:19 - Aug 15 with 2448 viewsRichardO

Let's just get real our squad is down to the bare bones and letting anyone go without more incomings or players returning from injury woukd be foolhardy
The display against Middlesbrough wasn't great and we were lucky for it to be only 1-0 but the Gillingham game as uninspiring as it was was still a win.
Time needed given the new players with late incomings, early exits with end of contract players and loans.
Duff had similar problems last season but then changed his tactics but he never sorted the team out, Potter had his issues with the team especially the defensive set piece, Cooper took time getting to grips with his players and his on the 60 minutes substitutions used and were pretty frustrating, Martin just took too long to realise his system of Plan A and Plan A was not a plan that fitted playing against different teams home and away, but if you managed to get a game out of players you could do what needed to be done like a number of winning games against Cardiff.

I have seen Williams make changes that altered games in the friendlies and think we must wait to see if he can find his feet in the Championship with the Swans with it's different players to build a winning team together, a lot quicker than Martin.
[Post edited 15 Aug 13:20]
Nathan tjoe-a-on on 14:14 - Aug 15 with 2324 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I think if he was playing regularly in the eredivisie and won individual “young talent of the month” awards he must have something about him?

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 14:53 - Aug 15 with 2225 viewsReslovenSwan1

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 14:14 - Aug 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I think if he was playing regularly in the eredivisie and won individual “young talent of the month” awards he must have something about him?

Swansea cannot afford to bring in payers and not use them . It is bad business. The squad has to be mean and lean with no passengers.

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 15:01 - Aug 15 with 2188 viewsRichardO

Thought Neil Taylor and Ben Davies offered different things as fullbacks both able to playing the Premiership; we were lucky to have such players and was a young Ben Davies lucky Taylor got injured otherwise he might not have got game time.
So it brings me to the point that how many players get discarded because they don't get game time and are deemed not good enough because they haven't gained regular team selection.
With the number of games and substitutions allowed it is a game that now needs a squad with strength in depth, do you buy in expensive players who sulk when not picked or give youth a chance? If we can't afford players perhaps we have to use what we have, when Martin was forced to rethink his team and setup he got good results, sometimes not the players but the manager.
Nathan tjoe-a-on on 15:07 - Aug 15 with 2164 viewsFlashberryjack

If he did any of the things you mention, we wouldn't be having this discussion, because he wouldn't be here.
[Post edited 15 Aug 15:54]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 15:07 - Aug 15 with 2164 viewshowenjack

One of his many Indonesian fans suggested playing him as a defensive midfielder ?
Maybe that could be an option?

Tjoe a on could become a shoe in . ....... See what I did there ?
Nathan tjoe-a-on on 15:28 - Aug 15 with 2098 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 14:53 - Aug 15 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea cannot afford to bring in payers and not use them . It is bad business. The squad has to be mean and lean with no passengers.

Well Nathan tjoe-a-on definitely looks lean and mean.

1000+ views already. Ca-ching! I should be on commission £££

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 16:42 - Aug 15 with 1930 viewsOptimisticJack

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 12:01 - Aug 15 by Flashberryjack

Agree .
I thought he had a good game.
His link up play with Ronald was excellent.

Optimisticjack

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 18:34 - Aug 15 with 1806 viewsGVJack

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 15:07 - Aug 15 by howenjack

One of his many Indonesian fans suggested playing him as a defensive midfielder ?
Maybe that could be an option?

Tjoe a on could become a shoe in . ....... See what I did there ?

I saw what you did there. You put your foot in it

As for the player himself, well Williams post match interview about him after the Gills game was hardly glowing. Spoke a bit about that he's a nice lad and got got a decent social media following but there's wasn't much regarding his actual footballing ability/potential or performance on the night.

Courtesy of WOL
"I think he did OK," Williams said when assessing the defender's performance.

"I don't have any complaints about his performance. He's been training really well with the first team. He has a way to go to be a proven Championship player. But he's a really good guy. A really hard-working guy. He has a huge following on social media. So I'm sure there will be a lot of people really happy to see him play.

"I think he's got a good mentality. He doesn't allow the huge social media following to affect him. He's a hard-working guy and a very nice guy to have around the training camp. We've no problems with that. I'm impressed by that to be honest."
Nathan tjoe-a-on on 20:26 - Aug 15 with 1683 viewsReslovenSwan1

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 18:34 - Aug 15 by GVJack

I saw what you did there. You put your foot in it

As for the player himself, well Williams post match interview about him after the Gills game was hardly glowing. Spoke a bit about that he's a nice lad and got got a decent social media following but there's wasn't much regarding his actual footballing ability/potential or performance on the night.

Courtesy of WOL
"I think he did OK," Williams said when assessing the defender's performance.

"I don't have any complaints about his performance. He's been training really well with the first team. He has a way to go to be a proven Championship player. But he's a really good guy. A really hard-working guy. He has a huge following on social media. So I'm sure there will be a lot of people really happy to see him play.

"I think he's got a good mentality. He doesn't allow the huge social media following to affect him. He's a hard-working guy and a very nice guy to have around the training camp. We've no problems with that. I'm impressed by that to be honest."

Swansea city are in the entertainment business. It is about playing football and earning cash. A good player with a massive social media following us better than a good player without one. Remember the big money Swansea got for Allen, Ntcham and someone else for featuring in the World cup 2022.

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 21:24 - Aug 15 with 1542 viewsKeithHaynes

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 20:26 - Aug 15 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea city are in the entertainment business. It is about playing football and earning cash. A good player with a massive social media following us better than a good player without one. Remember the big money Swansea got for Allen, Ntcham and someone else for featuring in the World cup 2022.

But they have not and are not doing anything commercially to promote anything, especially him. As was mentioned this week, they don’t even advertise the next game on the screens by the ticket office. They are mugs who are blinded by saving money with no idea how to make more.

Prove me wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 21:39 - Aug 15 with 1490 viewsmax936

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 21:24 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

But they have not and are not doing anything commercially to promote anything, especially him. As was mentioned this week, they don’t even advertise the next game on the screens by the ticket office. They are mugs who are blinded by saving money with no idea how to make more.

Prove me wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mugs indeed.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 07:45 - Aug 16 with 1342 viewsonehunglow

Prove me wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s pretty obvious Keith.
That is what worries me
That which you highlighted is all the evidence needed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nathan tjoe-a-on on 11:58 - Aug 17 with 1096 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Prove me wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m doing more than they are.

2k views.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024