Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greatest Sporting Legend in your lifetime... only one pick. 01:16 - May 12 with 4032 viewsSwanjaxs

For me it has to be Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr

Undoubtedly the greatest ever sporting icon in my lifetime

[Post edited 12 May 2020 1:20]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Greatest Sporting Legend in your lifetime... only one pick. on 06:02 - May 13 with 481 viewsjackal

Greatest Sporting Legend in your lifetime... only one pick. on 14:12 - May 12 by Lohengrin

Deeply flawed majesty. Nijinsky in football boots.

What a waste .

Would have been up there with Ali if only he had the dedication and drive that Ali had.

As he said. Most of his money went on drink, women and gambling. The rest he wasted.
Greatest Sporting Legend in your lifetime... only one pick. on 09:47 - May 13 with 433 views1462jack

Greatest Sporting Legend in your lifetime... only one pick. on 06:02 - May 13 by jackal

What a waste .

Would have been up there with Ali if only he had the dedication and drive that Ali had.

As he said. Most of his money went on drink, women and gambling. The rest he wasted.

Never even seen the best of him sad really
Greatest Sporting Legend in your lifetime... only one pick. on 09:55 - May 13 with 430 views1462jack

Greatest Sporting Legend in your lifetime... only one pick. on 23:37 - May 12 by londonlisa2001

Yes they are.

That doesn’t make them more able in the sense that you first used the word ‘ability’ in this thread, as a talent or skill,

Anyway, I genuinely can’t be arsed.

Federer is still boring ...

Funnily enough I’m not much of a tennis fan however when Federer is playing I will make an effort to watch him , I guess I like boring tennis
Greatest Sporting Legend in your lifetime... only one pick. on 10:57 - May 13 with 417 viewsdameedna

Peter Norman
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024