Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Captain Tom 13:31 - Apr 14 with 4571 viewsdickythorpe

It could be from a Monty Python episode!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-52278746

HERO
Captain Tom on 00:56 - Apr 18 with 954 viewsswan65split

Nearly 21 million now........ask Branson for a comment....hes gone quiet.
Captain Tom on 08:03 - Apr 18 with 895 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Captain Tom on 00:56 - Apr 18 by swan65split

Nearly 21 million now........ask Branson for a comment....hes gone quiet.

The longer this goes on the bigger the shame on all those tax avoiding billionaires that are quite happy to take the British public’s money (and rail subsidies in the case of Branson). Hopefully the people of this country will know John for what he really is now and not the cheerful beardy matey like bloke who just happens to run railways, tv phone and broadband and even health care for kids at a massive profit.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Captain Tom on 08:18 - Apr 18 with 888 viewsCatullus

Captain Tom on 08:03 - Apr 18 by Brynmill_Jack

The longer this goes on the bigger the shame on all those tax avoiding billionaires that are quite happy to take the British public’s money (and rail subsidies in the case of Branson). Hopefully the people of this country will know John for what he really is now and not the cheerful beardy matey like bloke who just happens to run railways, tv phone and broadband and even health care for kids at a massive profit.

Branson is worth nearly 3.5 billion pounds, he could give 21 million himself and not miss it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Captain Tom on 19:58 - Apr 18 with 833 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Captain Tom on 08:18 - Apr 18 by Catullus

Branson is worth nearly 3.5 billion pounds, he could give 21 million himself and not miss it.

Small change down the back of the sofa for him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Captain Tom on 16:54 - Apr 19 with 779 viewstheloneranger

£26M +

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Captain Tom on 09:19 - Apr 22 with 685 viewstheloneranger

£28M

"Ground Control to Captain Tom"

Captain Tom on 09:55 - Apr 22 with 663 viewsCatullus

Should this money be used for by the NHS for equipment or should it be for the families of those who lost thier lives helping others?
I don't know exadtly how many NHS staff have died because of Covid-19 but this money would at least ease their financial burdens.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Captain Tom on 18:37 - Apr 24 with 577 viewstheloneranger

Well done Capt Tom, the oldest person to have a No.1 single after his song went top of the UK charts - beating Sir Tom's record.

Login to get fewer ads

Captain Tom on 19:06 - Apr 24 with 535 views1983

Inevitable he was going to be hijacked by these media whores with their sad faces and their millions swelling around in their accounts like last night on the TV.

They all jump on the ME ME ME train in the safety of their Surrey mansions...

He was ok doing just doing what he was doing thank you very much,now the story has been killed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024