Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. 16:02 - Mar 20 with 12215 viewsSnipper

At the moment, I hate the AA ad with the little girl singing. It pìsses me off every time it’s shown. 😡😡

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 20:34 - Mar 20 with 2532 viewseastside_r

Those f'ing meerkats. At first a bit quirky.

Now I can't stand the mangey pricks.
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 20:46 - Mar 20 with 2508 viewsloftboy

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 16:37 - Mar 20 by Esox_Lucius

As soon as the Tui ad comes on Sky, I hit mute until it is finished. I don't think I have ever despised an advert more. I have begun to record any programs where she may begin caterwauling just so I can fast forward the advert.

Hate it with a passion, the bird is a “look at me self centred, everything that’s wrong with society bitch”

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 20:59 - Mar 20 with 2488 viewsenfieldargh

Easy

Has Tom be Allan fluff freeman advertising Brentford nylons

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 21:21 - Mar 20 with 2464 viewsted_hendrix

Horace Batchelor.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 21:39 - Mar 20 with 2447 viewswortonranger

Royal London funerals. Terry Gilliam esque cartoons with silly noises. Presumably one gets a whoopee cushion with every box?
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 23:46 - Mar 20 with 2389 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The Sunny finance ads with the hippie on roller skates towing a truck. 1291%APR and they have the nerve to call it Life Support. Legalised loan sharking more like.
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 03:17 - Mar 21 with 2337 viewsPlanetHonneywood

'Whassssssuuuupp?'

I'll tell you what's up you prick; Budweiser is not a f.....g beer! It never has been, never will be and in actual fact, it's nearer to distilled cats' piss with bubbles added, than it is beer!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 07:42 - Mar 21 with 2296 viewsjonno

Ah, the advantage of watching on catchup. Just whizz through the advert breaks. Mind you, that's when you discover an "hour long" programme is actually 42 minutes!
Login to get fewer ads

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 08:17 - Mar 21 with 2277 viewspomanjou

PurpleBricks. Cringe making.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 08:24 - Mar 21 with 2269 viewsDorse

All perfume ads.

Plot: vaguely familiar gorgeous person appears in a rapid fire series of epilepsy-inducing super cut scenes (usually seen through diaphanous wisps of pastel coloured silks) before dry-humping someone and legging it on a bike / speedboat / space shuttle as he goes off like a punched icing bag in his slacks.

My alternatives:
1. Bloke sniffs woman. Nods approvingly. Voice over: 'See?'
2. Two people sitting gossiping. '...but, to be fair, since Sharon has started wearing (name of perfume) at least she doesn't stink anymore...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 08:32 - Mar 21 with 2254 viewsMonahoop

Cillit Bang adverts. Barry, do us all a favour and take a slug of that product and shrivel up.

Tui advert. God that birds feeble tuneless voice is so annoying.

Here in Ireland the Smethwicks advert. Misleading more than annoying perhaps. 'We know how to make a crackin' pint'. No Smethwicks! No matter how you tart up your beers and go all 'craft beer', your brew is still like used dish water. The worst! [After Harp or Bass maybe].

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 09:46 - Mar 21 with 2181 viewstoboboly

Surprised you guys even watch adverts, we record everything on a hard disk drive and watch it when we want so just fast forward through all the ads, haven't seen one in donkeys and when we cant fast forward just pop out to make a cuppa or use the loo.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 09:48 - Mar 21 with 2178 viewspaulparker

Money super market with James look at me im fat Corden and his made up mates,
the vegas one wants me to punch the screen

closely followed by that irritating kunt on the Thomson ad murdering chaka khan

owen Wilson and that Sofa one , get a haircut you useless tvvat

oh and Kevin bacon and rio Ferdinand doing that phone one, my fist wouldn't stop punching the pair

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 10:13 - Mar 21 with 2155 viewsMick_S

Bless.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 10:26 - Mar 21 with 2147 viewsstevec

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 10:13 - Mar 21 by Mick_S

Bless.

Ha. Can I add virtually every Bank advert there has ever been?
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 10:30 - Mar 21 with 2141 viewsMick_S

You can indeed.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 10:32 - Mar 21 with 2134 viewsessextaxiboy

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 10:13 - Mar 21 by Mick_S

Bless.

You are not alone ,
I read the other day these two have received death threats..
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 10:56 - Mar 21 with 2112 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'm with the other two posters that don't watch live TV anymore. Record whatever you want, watch it when you like and fast forward through the ads (I also watch good-dictioned current affairs and subtitled foreign films on double speed).

Complaining about TV ads is so last decade.

What I would complain about is broadcasters varying the length of their ad breaks within a program just to make skipping more difficult.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 11:11]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 10:57 - Mar 21 with 2109 viewsDavieQPR

Any advert that shows the men as morons and the females as super humans for PC sake. We are not all Chelsea supporters.
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 11:13 - Mar 21 with 2080 viewsSuperhoop83

1. Ray Winstone for Bet 365 - from Sexy Beast to sucking at the teat of a betting company while sounding like the biggest Mockney since Damon Albarn. And all the while I'm waiting to see if we get a late consolation goal at Norwich.

2. James Cordon for Confused. Unbelievably smug and unamusing and he doesn't need the money.

3. And this one, hated by a great man and still appalling all these years later...

Suffering since 1978.

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 11:14 - Mar 21 with 2078 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I hate the old Ocean Finance ones featuring losers who look like they were fashioned out of play dough or interbred with first cousin Fanny.

"and we even had some leftover for a rainy day" ah bless...yes you twonk leftovers you are paying interest on!

I LOVE this one I and what a cracking tune too.

[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 11:14]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 11:23 - Mar 21 with 2064 viewsstevec

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 10:56 - Mar 21 by isawqpratwcity

I'm with the other two posters that don't watch live TV anymore. Record whatever you want, watch it when you like and fast forward through the ads (I also watch good-dictioned current affairs and subtitled foreign films on double speed).

Complaining about TV ads is so last decade.

What I would complain about is broadcasters varying the length of their ad breaks within a program just to make skipping more difficult.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 11:11]

You're assuming we've mastered the remote control.

Recently worked out how to put TV on hold, handy when a phone call comes through, but when we resume watching if I ask my wife to turn the volume up she has an uncanny knack of changing the fckin channel instead and we miss the rest of the programme.
Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 12:19 - Mar 21 with 2021 viewsDorse

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 10:32 - Mar 21 by essextaxiboy

You are not alone ,
I read the other day these two have received death threats..

Bit harsh. Every time I see them, I am reminded of:

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 12:22 - Mar 21 with 2019 views2Thomas2Bowles

Bless.

When is Brighton back with his gun.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 13:08 - Mar 21 with 1992 viewsMrSheen

Adverts on tv you hate. Either now, or years gone by. on 10:57 - Mar 21 by DavieQPR

Any advert that shows the men as morons and the females as super humans for PC sake. We are not all Chelsea supporters.

Talking of which...

Sorry Gents.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024