Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cagliari Calcio - Serie A Team 5000 seater 22:43 - Aug 20 with 2074 viewsLiam

I was just curious about our new signing and was looking at Serie A and apparently there is a team in it called Cagliari with only a 5000 seater stadium. They seem to be doing alright as well in the league. Crazy.
Cagliari Calcio - Serie A Team 5000 seater on 22:45 - Aug 20 with 2053 viewsTom1912

I read an article about the TV money distribution in Italy and it's linked to some kind of "supporter's index".

I can't remember the exact logic but in our first season, where we finished 11th, if the same distribution as Italy had been used, we'd have received £22m less.
Cagliari Calcio - Serie A Team 5000 seater on 22:47 - Aug 20 with 2041 viewsJackFish

They're hoping for the capacity to be 11,500 for the start of the season. Their old ground held more, according to wiki they've been playing in Trieste??? That's nowhere near Cagliari!

Eibar are in La Liga this season and their ground does only hold 5k.
Cagliari Calcio - Serie A Team 5000 seater on 22:54 - Aug 20 with 2006 viewsLiam

Cagliari Calcio - Serie A Team 5000 seater on 22:47 - Aug 20 by JackFish

They're hoping for the capacity to be 11,500 for the start of the season. Their old ground held more, according to wiki they've been playing in Trieste??? That's nowhere near Cagliari!

Eibar are in La Liga this season and their ground does only hold 5k.

I was looking at Eibar wiki and it said this:

"It is the only football club who has the quality certificate UNE-EN-ISO 9001."

Did make me chuckle, I did a bit of ISO 9001 before and it's a bit wishy washy. Shows they have established processes though and looking at who they brought through their club they must be doing something right.
Cagliari Calcio - Serie A Team 5000 seater on 00:03 - Aug 21 with 1834 viewsBanosswan

? Cagliari are quite a big club. Spent most of the 90's in seria a, with decent forays in to the uefa cup.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024