Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life after Death 21:54 - Jan 18 with 22960 viewsLord_Bony

Been reading a bit on this lately.

Do you think when we die that is it,end of story.

Or do you think the spirit lives on?

Would like some views on this.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Life after Death on 18:17 - Jan 30 with 1648 viewsDavillin

Life after Death on 16:23 - Jan 30 by WarwickHunt

Thanks, Jedd - as music is both my day job and my passion, I've been familiar with this and the other works of Leiber and Stoller for quite some time now...

Jerry Leiber didn't think it was about life after death, quite the opposite if anything. Still, what the f*ck would the writer know?

Pompous pr1ck.

kHunt.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Life after Death on 19:06 - Jan 30 with 1628 viewsWarwickHunt

Life after Death on 18:17 - Jan 30 by Davillin

kHunt.

Good comeback.
Life after Death on 22:24 - Jan 30 with 1592 viewsDavillin

Life after Death on 19:06 - Jan 30 by WarwickHunt

Good comeback.

I'm sure you must have noticed by now that I never reply to your posts unless you have first replied to one of mine - invariably with something offensive.

Why don't you do this: either block me or just don't read my posts

I will continue to not post anything in reply to you and you can not post anything in reply to me.

If you do not see the wisdom in this, I will have to assume that you want this to continue, and will act accordingly.

Start by not replying to this post, and we'll be done.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 22:25]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Life after Death on 22:35 - Jan 30 with 1584 viewsWarwickHunt

Life after Death on 22:24 - Jan 30 by Davillin

I'm sure you must have noticed by now that I never reply to your posts unless you have first replied to one of mine - invariably with something offensive.

Why don't you do this: either block me or just don't read my posts

I will continue to not post anything in reply to you and you can not post anything in reply to me.

If you do not see the wisdom in this, I will have to assume that you want this to continue, and will act accordingly.

Start by not replying to this post, and we'll be done.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 22:25]

Good comeback.
Life after Death on 08:07 - Jul 23 with 1490 viewsLord_Bony

Anyone changed their mind either way yet?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Life after Death on 09:09 - Jul 23 with 1464 viewsCottsy

Life after Death on 08:07 - Jul 23 by Lord_Bony

Anyone changed their mind either way yet?

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Life after Death on 09:15 - Jul 23 with 1458 viewsperchrockjack

Great post dab.I beiieve soul is absolutely free of religion

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Life after Death on 09:25 - Jul 23 with 1458 viewsWarwickHunt

Life after Death on 09:15 - Jul 23 by perchrockjack

Great post dab.I beiieve soul is absolutely free of religion

Heavy gospel influence though...
Login to get fewer ads

Life after Death on 09:31 - Jul 23 with 1452 viewsLohengrin

Life after Death on 09:25 - Jul 23 by WarwickHunt

Heavy gospel influence though...

Anybody who turns the dial on Gospel has some experience of the afterlife.... their ears have already died.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Life after Death on 09:48 - Jul 23 with 1438 viewsperchrockjack

Aint necessarily so, the things that youre liable to read in the Bible
They aint necessarily so.

Disagree WARWICK, I believe the soul is a persons core,its what makes you think aor act as you do. I believe some people are born evil and will be criminals what ever steps they take to avoid it happening.

everyone has a soul and some of the greatest souls who ve lived on this planet were not religious.

TRIFIC OP though and responses and shames some of the recent puerile dogshitye on here

Life after Death on 18:19 - Jul 23 with 1398 viewsStarsky

Life after Death on 09:48 - Jul 23 by perchrockjack

Disagree WARWICK, I believe the soul is a persons core,its what makes you think aor act as you do. I believe some people are born evil and will be criminals what ever steps they take to avoid it happening.

everyone has a soul and some of the greatest souls who ve lived on this planet were not religious.

TRIFIC OP though and responses and shames some of the recent puerile dogshitye on here

I'm keeping an open mind on the afterlife.
Religion has always been a tool for warmongers.
We'll all soon find out.
Can you imagine Dav, Jethro & Warwick all sharing a cloud?

It's just the internet, init.

Life after Death on 19:43 - Jul 23 with 1380 viewsLeonisGod

Handy tip: make the most of your time guys and girls. You won't get a second chance.
Life after Death on 21:49 - Jul 23 with 1345 viewsperchrockjack

Just hope nobody joins Christ and me in burning hell.

Life after Death on 22:23 - Jul 23 with 1330 viewsCatullus

Life after Death on 19:43 - Jul 23 by LeonisGod

Handy tip: make the most of your time guys and girls. You won't get a second chance.

Whatever the truth is, I agree with this. If there is an afterlife I think it will be very different to this.
Maybe our souls live forever, but not in the same state as we exist now. Maybe there is reincarnation, but we'll all have to wait and see.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Life after Death on 22:38 - Jul 23 with 1321 viewsLord_Bony

The thing is none of us know the absolute truth until it happens. We ll just have to wait and see.

For what it s worth, I have no doubt whatsoever there is an afterlife.

Each man must draw his own conclusions on the subject.

Life after Death on 00:00 - Jul 24 with 1262 viewsjackb

Life after Death on 09:48 - Jul 23 by perchrockjack

nothing to do with the brain then??

honestly!!
Life after Death on 02:48 - Jul 24 with 1246 viewsHighjack

Some people find comfort in the thought of eternal existence but I honestly couldn't think of anything more depressing than just existing forever. I don't even take life particularly seriously, what chance will I have in 80000 years time just stuck on my cloud twiddling my thumbs?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Life after Death on 04:30 - Jul 24 with 1242 viewsLohengrin

Life after Death on 02:48 - Jul 24 by Highjack

Some people find comfort in the thought of eternal existence but I honestly couldn't think of anything more depressing than just existing forever. I don't even take life particularly seriously, what chance will I have in 80000 years time just stuck on my cloud twiddling my thumbs?

Learn to play a Harp, mun. You'll have the time.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Life after Death on 09:56 - Jul 24 with 1207 viewsperchrockjack

The brain|? Honestly.

Maybe, maybe not if its human sprit we re talking about.
You need to discuss this with DAV as he s more ethereal than me

Life after Death on 10:47 - Jul 24 with 1201 viewsjackb

Life after Death on 09:56 - Jul 24 by perchrockjack

The brain|? Honestly.

Maybe, maybe not if its human sprit we re talking about.
You need to discuss this with DAV as he s more ethereal than me

that's one word for him :/

how anyone can believe there is anything of us left after death is beyond me. We are a collection of chemical processes and electrical signals, there are some truly beautiful and wonderful collections out there don't get me wrong but collections just the same!. With no fuel for either, that's it, you're history buddy!
Life after Death on 10:55 - Jul 24 with 1195 viewsperchrockjack

Eternal life with JESUS is what many of us were brought up on. As we get older this thought either sustains growing older or becomes a shallow means of making death more comfortable. If someone loses a child its very very hard to believe that you ll never seen them again., hence we ll be together in heaven etc.
Its a comfort and if you believe it ,great but its all about respecting religious differences and people don't hence wars.Always been thus

Life after Death on 11:21 - Jul 24 with 1190 viewsLord_Bony

Life after Death on 10:47 - Jul 24 by jackb

that's one word for him :/

how anyone can believe there is anything of us left after death is beyond me. We are a collection of chemical processes and electrical signals, there are some truly beautiful and wonderful collections out there don't get me wrong but collections just the same!. With no fuel for either, that's it, you're history buddy!

Well logic would dictate this to be the truth from our present perspective of our physical being and our surroundings.

On the other hand theres IS A LOT of freaky stuff we don t understand in the universe,we re only just beginiing to scratch the surface and still can t explain a lot of it.

To believe that the spirit or soul or life energy whatever you want to call it,carries on and lives in another dimension to us is widely believed by a big part of the earths poplulation..nothing new in that.

We simply don t know ...btw you don t have to be religious to hold such beliefs.

Life after Death on 21:41 - Jul 26 with 1104 viewsjackb

Life after Death on 11:21 - Jul 24 by Lord_Bony

Well logic would dictate this to be the truth from our present perspective of our physical being and our surroundings.

On the other hand theres IS A LOT of freaky stuff we don t understand in the universe,we re only just beginiing to scratch the surface and still can t explain a lot of it.

To believe that the spirit or soul or life energy whatever you want to call it,carries on and lives in another dimension to us is widely believed by a big part of the earths poplulation..nothing new in that.

We simply don t know ...btw you don t have to be religious to hold such beliefs.

a majority view doesn't make it true :)
Life after Death on 23:56 - Jul 26 with 1085 viewsLord_Bony

This is true my friend.

Trust me when the time comes you will thank old Bony for helping you see the light and guiding you on your merry way....

Life after Death on 23:59 - Jul 26 with 1080 viewsHighjack

Life after Death on 04:30 - Jul 24 by Lohengrin

Learn to play a Harp, mun. You'll have the time.

Jesus christ no, I'd probably rather hell with the whipping and screaming and leather and all the rest of the kinky shit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024