Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As I see it. 00:31 - Sep 15 with 6228 viewsWilloW4

Let's be honest, that was 95 minutes of nonsense football. We're getting away with 1-0 wins with some awful football. Yeah it's great that we're winning 1-0, pleased that Charlie got his first league goal. Onuha and Dunne very good, but there was no attacking force there at all. Anyone who has been to Rangers for any time at all knows that hanging onto a 1-0 lead is scary and that seems to be the way we are going. 3 points to the Rs...but it was a fecking bore fest.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2013 0:33]
As I see it. on 00:38 - Sep 15 with 5650 viewscjc

I said we were getting away with wins before the new arrivals but I suppose we are still winning, luck plays a part but we are not firing on all cylinders yet ourselves , and have a better team than before. Remember Kranjcar and Johnson were out.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2013 0:51]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

As I see it. on 01:11 - Sep 15 with 5578 viewscalders

Totally agree. We are scrapping wins without getting into second gear the
pundits keep spouting.
Have we got a second gear is my question,
As I see it. on 02:50 - Sep 15 with 5499 viewsWilloW4

Why oh why, are some R's fans still defending bobby zzzzzzzora? . He's shot, it's all over, bye bye. Go and fish with you're best mate terry , nuff said..!
As I see it. on 10:39 - Sep 15 with 5216 viewsHarbour

unbeaten run 5 wins i will take these 1-0 every week. only 2 goals conceded we will get better.... but happy to win ugly..... after last season am enjoying evey player giving 100% .... early days but with the additions HR has brought in we will see more creativity. Brum typical championship team expect to see more of these type of games..
As I see it. on 11:22 - Sep 15 with 5106 viewsAntti_Heinola

i thought zamora did ok - it was the formation and placement if Carroll that was our problem. but bobby's this year's boo boy it seems.

Bare bones.

As I see it. on 11:39 - Sep 15 with 5063 viewsTHEBUSH

As I see it. on 11:22 - Sep 15 by Antti_Heinola

i thought zamora did ok - it was the formation and placement if Carroll that was our problem. but bobby's this year's boo boy it seems.

Harry R doing a decent job, but his love in with Spurs players is annoying.

Imo, Carroll shouldn't have started, we had players on the bench, more experienced to Championship football !!
As I see it. on 11:46 - Sep 15 with 5047 viewsQPR442

As I see it. on 11:22 - Sep 15 by Antti_Heinola

You must have been watch another game mate.
That was the worst performance by a forward I have seen, since the last time he played. He brings nothing to the game, he can't header, he can't pass, and on 15mins he got pushed off the ball without being touched? The bit where he tracked back and then fell over was comical.
We would have been better off playing with 10 men (actually with him on the field we were).
I am not a 'boo boy' just a fan that watches the game but if you think he 'did ok' then I really need to go to 'spec Savers'.
As I see it. on 12:38 - Sep 15 with 4976 viewsbosh67

Winning is the first habit. Football improving the second.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

As I see it. on 13:21 - Sep 15 with 4913 viewsSomersetHoops

Zamora plays like a donkey now. If he was a donkey he would have to be put down. Its time for him to retire and by continuing to pick him it suggests Harry's judgement isn't as good as it should be. Any of our young strikers would be a better option and would probably achieve more than Zamora does, which has already been proved once this season.

It was a pretty grim performance overall and could have gone either way. We should have a team that can play better football than that. I think our points score flatters us. I don't know what Harry has trodden in, but something is bringing him luck and I'm sure he is aware if we continue to play the way we are sooner or later it will run out.

I suppose we can give the excuse that new players coming in and other players injured mean we need to play ugly to win, but as entertainment yesterdays game failed almost completely.

Who's Next?

As I see it. on 13:32 - Sep 15 with 4894 viewsEalingRanger

Carroll looked totally out of his depth in the first half I'm afraid. I don't think we will get away playing him in a 4-4-2 again. I think it was pretty harsh dropping Karl Henry as well (there's something i never thought I'd have to type).
As I see it. on 13:36 - Sep 15 with 4881 viewsHoopza_Lawski

As I see it. on 13:32 - Sep 15 by EalingRanger

Carroll looked totally out of his depth in the first half I'm afraid. I don't think we will get away playing him in a 4-4-2 again. I think it was pretty harsh dropping Karl Henry as well (there's something i never thought I'd have to type).

Totally agree.
As I see it. on 13:37 - Sep 15 with 4876 viewsdaveB

Zamora has been a major disappointment but even when he makes a decent pass he gets stick so he's going to need a Paul Furlong like turn around to win people over and I can't see it. The squad looks better when we play a 4-2-3-1 as we did in the second half and I think that will see our performances improve as quite frankly we were rubbish for most of the game yesterday but in an odd way never looked like getting beat
As I see it. on 14:32 - Sep 15 with 4794 viewssmegma

God help this mb when we start playing badly and losing if this is what we see after 6 games unbeaten.
As I see it. on 15:39 - Sep 15 with 4678 viewskropotkin41

Apparently the first time ever that we have won 1-0 four times in a row!!

But I thought yesterday we looked pretty uninspired overall. I'm not complaining, the always say if you can win when you're not playing that brilliantly you're doing well...... I think we're going to get better.

Bloomin shame about Junior though.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

As I see it. on 15:45 - Sep 15 with 4671 viewskensalriser

As I see it. on 14:32 - Sep 15 by smegma

God help this mb when we start playing badly and losing if this is what we see after 6 games unbeaten.

Well, we're still two positions lower than we were last season so we must be sh1t.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

As I see it. on 16:32 - Sep 15 with 4607 viewsHarbour

+1
As I see it. on 18:07 - Sep 15 with 4470 viewsenfieldargh

I thought BZ had is best game this season for us yesterday ....but he was still awfull.

Agree he needs a major overhaul ++++

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

As I see it. on 18:15 - Sep 15 with 4448 viewsstansleftfoot

After the last two years, give me the worst Championship standards for ten years, a mediocre performance against defensive sides at Loftus Road to win 1-0 and better than average performances away from home to win 1-0 or draw 0-0.
As ever Clubs don't fancy playing at Loftus Road and our defensive resolve, as shown so far, should keep most of the crap we see in the current Championship at bay....
Simple job, let Fernandes recover his joy, get the stadium and academy under way and QPR back in the Premier....style who needs it.....remember the pragmatic football of TV....
As I see it. on 18:35 - Sep 15 with 4406 viewsHayesender

Ok we weren't at our best (again) but we won (again)

Did anyone watch both of today's live games? Now they were proper shite

Poll: Shamima Beghum

As I see it. on 18:45 - Sep 15 with 4385 viewsRblockPrior

As I see it. on 18:35 - Sep 15 by Hayesender

Ok we weren't at our best (again) but we won (again)

Did anyone watch both of today's live games? Now they were proper shite

I agree with the fact that carrol shld not of started looked out of place, I believe he shld of been introduced into the side in a game at like 70mins or so. Really question how he merits going straight into the team as well, we are constantly told oh ye this boy had potential but does far mean he will furfill it, no. Henry or faurlin would of made us look alot more comfortable yesterday. As for the Bobby Zamora boo boys that really is not helping any1 let alone the team or Bobbys confidence. We were ok yesterday and the result is the main thing but we will have to raise our game weds if we are to win

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

As I see it. on 19:41 - Sep 15 with 4329 viewsShackletonR

Im with ya, whats the best we could of done by now, please tell us.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

As I see it. on 00:01 - Sep 16 with 4176 viewskropotkin41

Yeah, I was thinking about Carrol starting and maybe it was because Henry was dropped - funnily enough having been the main player covered in the programme - that we looked like we were being overrun a bit in midfield.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

As I see it. on 04:47 - Sep 16 with 4135 viewsjamois

I'm in Costa Rica so haven't seen us this season. It seems to me that this thread is essentially asking one simple question: Are we likely to improve as a creative and cohesive team with the ball and going forward? If the answer is yes then god help the rest of the division. If it's a no, then we're in for a frustrating middling season of graft.

For now I have to say in Harry I trust and that I'm happy to be talking about winning ugly for a change.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

As I see it. on 08:50 - Sep 16 with 4015 viewsJonDoeman

Yep, you do see some shit posted on these MBs , from the pre season doom mongering, to 2 threads ( & the other thread is worse than this one) on the first page moaning about the way we're playing when we're unbeaten and top!!! After the last 2 seasons it's unbelievable really................

It Is What It Is !!

As I see it. on 09:31 - Sep 16 with 3970 viewsSomersetHoops

As I see it. on 08:50 - Sep 16 by JonDoeman

Yep, you do see some shit posted on these MBs , from the pre season doom mongering, to 2 threads ( & the other thread is worse than this one) on the first page moaning about the way we're playing when we're unbeaten and top!!! After the last 2 seasons it's unbelievable really................

Most people who go to games want their team to win, but they would also like to see good entertaining football. Our players are paid a lot of money to deliver what we want and on Saturday they failed to deliver entertainment. You could tell the crowd were disappointed by what they were watching by the very subdued goal celebration and it was more by luck than anything else that we gained 3 points.

Many years ago I was sucked in to supporting QPR, not because they won, but because they played good entertaining football. I don't think its unreasonable to expect that to return as, lets face it, its been largely missing for a long time now.

Who's Next?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024