Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread 18:07 - Aug 22 with 24584 viewsLaudrup

UEFA Matchcentre http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/matches/live/index.html?day=-2&

I hate signatures

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:18 - Aug 22 with 3288 viewsPlasticman

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:09 - Aug 22 by Smellyplumz

Again I thought Vorm could of done better with that goal

I think he thought it would go past the post. His attitude showed that he was about to go for it and then decided not to bother.

At least I hope he thought that. Still, I agree he should have done more than just standing there.

Plastic since 2012

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:20 - Aug 22 with 3269 viewsc00lj4ck

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 20:31 - Aug 22 by yescomeon

Best goal of the night. Great little player is Poz

aLMOST =)

i WOULD (still marry Britton) CONGRATULATE A BALL PLAYING BIRD =)

sO P(LASTIC)ROUD!
Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:26 - Aug 22 with 3201 viewsc00lj4ck

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:04 - Aug 22 by Swanfan1

I bet Laudrup just wanted to see how he will do without Williams
and signs of bar fight is not good..

This proves how vital Wiliams are to this team.

iNTERESTING BET...!?!

...uNLESS YOU DRINK sÁ+SGRIA.

nO, IT PROVES HOW A TEAM CAN MAKE A MAN...
Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:30 - Aug 22 with 3175 viewsGeoffThom

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:15 - Aug 22 by waynekerr55

I like your posts, but that last post was f*cking terrible. Bony had more shots in that game than Schecter did during his entire loan spell

Take the rosé tinted glasses off bony was gash tonight
Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:32 - Aug 22 with 3153 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:30 - Aug 22 by GeoffThom

Take the rosé tinted glasses off bony was gash tonight

Yes he was awful, but even Bony tonight contributed more than that useless f*cking excuse of a "footballer" did for us over a season

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:34 - Aug 22 with 3129 viewsGeoffThom

Four times I've seen him now and I'm sorry for 12mill I'm not impressed yet
Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:34 - Aug 22 with 3119 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:32 - Aug 22 by waynekerr55

Yes he was awful, but even Bony tonight contributed more than that useless f*cking excuse of a "footballer" did for us over a season

Goes without saying.

A pleasing win, but a better side could have caused us a lot more problems. For whatever reason we're a little slow out of the blocks this season. No cause for concern yet, but we're a bit error strewn at the moment. Should hopefully sort itself out with game time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:35 - Aug 22 with 3114 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:34 - Aug 22 by GeoffThom

Four times I've seen him now and I'm sorry for 12mill I'm not impressed yet

Yeah, he's not firing on all cylinders but 3 goals in 4 competitive games - damn good record!

What's he gonna be like when he's fully fit?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:36 - Aug 22 with 3096 viewsGeoffThom

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:35 - Aug 22 by waynekerr55

Yeah, he's not firing on all cylinders but 3 goals in 4 competitive games - damn good record!

What's he gonna be like when he's fully fit?

Hopefully a dam site better than he is now
Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:37 - Aug 22 with 3084 viewsmawdlamjack

great to see a positive game from pablo - my man of the match, always looking to go forward, played with pace and guile and had them shitting themselves every time he had possesion

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:38 - Aug 22 with 3076 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:34 - Aug 22 by Dr_Winston

Goes without saying.

A pleasing win, but a better side could have caused us a lot more problems. For whatever reason we're a little slow out of the blocks this season. No cause for concern yet, but we're a bit error strewn at the moment. Should hopefully sort itself out with game time.

Can't remember which pundit said it (think it was Redknapp) who mentioned that we seem to have lost that hard work ethic. We are making silly mistakes that could be cut out by concentrating and working hard.

Let's hope the extra pay/bonuses/adulation don't take away from the hunger of the players
[Post edited 22 Aug 2013 21:39]

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:39 - Aug 22 with 3072 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:36 - Aug 22 by GeoffThom

What more do you want from a striker than virtually a goal a game?

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:41 - Aug 22 with 3045 viewsViking_Jock

I really have a hard time understanding the Bony bashing. First of, what the hell is it with those £12 million? You expected Maradona in a timemachine for that money or what?

Secondly, it was pretty clear that the midfielders, here Michu, Routs and later Pozuela all ran into the box, and was served the pass.

That's how they play, and are told to play. But this will make it difficult for a guy already standing there. The pass always came to the guy running in. Michus goal had Bony right behind him, Bony would have taken that if Michu hadn't been there.

But it's the name of the Swansea game.

Thirdly, he hit the bar in a skillful attempt. Had another decent finish, and then a goal.

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:43 - Aug 22 with 3024 viewsPozuelosSideys

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:36 - Aug 22 by GeoffThom

So what are the reasons for you being "unimpressed" then? Please dont mention that fact he cost £12m as that aint a reason.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:43 - Aug 22 with 3020 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:41 - Aug 22 by Viking_Jock

I really have a hard time understanding the Bony bashing. First of, what the hell is it with those £12 million? You expected Maradona in a timemachine for that money or what?

Secondly, it was pretty clear that the midfielders, here Michu, Routs and later Pozuela all ran into the box, and was served the pass.

That's how they play, and are told to play. But this will make it difficult for a guy already standing there. The pass always came to the guy running in. Michus goal had Bony right behind him, Bony would have taken that if Michu hadn't been there.

But it's the name of the Swansea game.

Thirdly, he hit the bar in a skillful attempt. Had another decent finish, and then a goal.

Probably because he won't be on soccer AM showboating, and his name isn't Lee Trundle

[Post edited 22 Aug 2013 21:46]

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:46 - Aug 22 with 2990 viewsPozuelosSideys

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:37 - Aug 22 by mawdlamjack

great to see a positive game from pablo - my man of the match, always looking to go forward, played with pace and guile and had them shitting themselves every time he had possesion

Pablo was very good. A few of these one-sided games will do his confidence the world of good which is exactly what he needs.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:48 - Aug 22 with 2974 viewsFCPfan

Congratulations for your win , Swansea was obviously a better team tonight. You're welcomed in Ploiesti next week to see at least a great atmosphere from the fans and I'm sure a more competitive game!
Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:30 - Aug 22 with 2742 viewsJohnw102

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 21:46 - Aug 22 by PozuelosSideys

Pablo was very good. A few of these one-sided games will do his confidence the world of good which is exactly what he needs.

Sorry just got home from the match and just can't agree, Pablo spent most of the evening running down blind alleys, lost the ball time and again and as far as being man of the match did you not see JJS tonight?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:32 - Aug 22 with 2732 viewsyescomeon

I want to clarify I not bashing Bony. I think he's a great player (obviously) but that wasn't his best game tonight.

Upthecity!

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:35 - Aug 22 with 2704 viewsblaine_scfc

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:32 - Aug 22 by yescomeon

I want to clarify I not bashing Bony. I think he's a great player (obviously) but that wasn't his best game tonight.

It's not bashing, it's just stating the obvious! I don't care what we paid for him. The ball just bounced off him today. Very rarely kept the ball. Not a good perormance tonight from him. Expect a lot better
Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:38 - Aug 22 with 2675 views2face

It looked to me like Bony had 3 defenders around him at all times. Which is a great situation if you ask me. Because all he has to do is to drop slightly deeper and this will leave lots of space for the wingers to pinch in. Could this be the reason why the wingers took 3 of the 5 goals?
Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:38 - Aug 22 with 2675 viewsPozuelosSideys

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:30 - Aug 22 by Johnw102

Sorry just got home from the match and just can't agree, Pablo spent most of the evening running down blind alleys, lost the ball time and again and as far as being man of the match did you not see JJS tonight?

What are you babbling on about? Where did i say he was MoM?

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:38 - Aug 22 with 2674 viewsViking_Jock

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:32 - Aug 22 by yescomeon

For me it's fine, not having a problem with any of you.I honestly got ticked of by that Daniel dude who labelled everyone "wonderful" and then one player "crap".

I mean is it that kind of drivel we call analysis around here? No, but statements like that just ruin a good discussion. As I said can't really stand him.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2013 22:40]

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:41 - Aug 22 with 2656 viewsPozuelosSideys

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:38 - Aug 22 by Viking_Jock

For me it's fine, not having a problem with any of you.I honestly got ticked of by that Daniel dude who labelled everyone "wonderful" and then one player "crap".

I mean is it that kind of drivel we call analysis around here? No, but statements like that just ruin a good discussion. As I said can't really stand him.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2013 22:40]

Bony is already dividing opinion. Its gonna get worse too. His first touch is often awful, but occasionally he gets it right at he looks great. He'll also do fhuck all for 90 minutes but score twice.

JS9 x10000000000

Swansea v Petrolul matchday thread on 22:46 - Aug 22 with 2629 viewsLilleFlue

Michu for me motm runs all the time always a long toe or something to disposses petrolul players , showed neat passing , created goals either by starting attack , assist or a goal .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024