Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc 12:32 - Jun 6 with 1831 viewsRAFC1907

If any of you require any work doing either gardening, carpets, or house cleaning then please get in touch, no job too big nor too small, friendly, cheap and reliable services to you all fellow Rochdale fans.

Poll: Bottomley...

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 12:41 - Jun 6 with 1807 viewsjudd

Carpets ?

In Rochdale?*

*standard get in there before our resident bury comediennes.

Poll: What is it to be then?

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 13:50 - Jun 6 with 1710 viewsD_Alien

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 12:41 - Jun 6 by judd

Carpets ?

In Rochdale?*

*standard get in there before our resident bury comediennes.

Fairly quiet today

They must be out donkeystoning whilst the sun's out

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 13:59 - Jun 6 with 1691 viewsBigDaveMyCock

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 13:50 - Jun 6 by D_Alien

Fairly quiet today

They must be out donkeystoning whilst the sun's out

No, Pops is looking for his GCSE mock results to post on here.

Await brilliant riposte about nobody having GCSEs in Rochdale.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 14:17 - Jun 6 with 1672 viewsjudd

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 13:59 - Jun 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Your obsessed, BigDave.

Shouldn't you be in the park, shirt off, tracky bottoms tucked into black socks, binging on White Lightning and bullying kids off the swings?

Cue bastards, that were my strereotypical failie on a sunny day observation

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 15:02 - Jun 6 with 1625 viewsBigDaveMyCock

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 14:17 - Jun 6 by judd

Your obsessed, BigDave.

Shouldn't you be in the park, shirt off, tracky bottoms tucked into black socks, binging on White Lightning and bullying kids off the swings?

Cue bastards, that were my strereotypical failie on a sunny day observation

Respond to your very good observation of my limited humour by essentially, due to a complete lack of imagination on my part, repeating your words back to you.

Something like, "yeah, I bet that's what you do on a sunny day you faileys."

Cue, can't believe you've sussed my response to everything.

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 15:15 - Jun 6 with 1598 viewsdeeplishblue

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 13:59 - Jun 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Wouldn't like to clean Pop's carpet.......not the bit near his computer anyway.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 15:41 - Jun 6 with 1566 viewsjudd

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 15:02 - Jun 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Respond to your very good observation of my limited humour by essentially, due to a complete lack of imagination on my part, repeating your words back to you.

Something like, "yeah, I bet that's what you do on a sunny day you faileys."

Cue, can't believe you've sussed my response to everything.

I know where there is some quality furniture being turfed out if you want to put it on the worn patch of grassland outside your housing association maisonette if you're interested, BigCock.

Cue: yeah, it will cover up the empty cans and discarded hyperdermics

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 15:59 - Jun 6 with 1545 viewsChaffRAFC

RAFC1907 - you have a pm

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 16:13 - Jun 6 with 1519 viewsBigDaveMyCock

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 15:41 - Jun 6 by judd

I know where there is some quality furniture being turfed out if you want to put it on the worn patch of grassland outside your housing association maisonette if you're interested, BigCock.

Cue: yeah, it will cover up the empty cans and discarded hyperdermics

Arrival of annoying little sniffling side-kick PuffDiddy.

"Ignore them Pops they are just jealous"

Cue, discussion between the pair of them of imminent arrival of players who will never sign for Bury.

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 16:32 - Jun 6 with 1493 viewsjudd

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 16:13 - Jun 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Arrival of annoying little sniffling side-kick PuffDiddy.

"Ignore them Pops they are just jealous"

Cue, discussion between the pair of them of imminent arrival of players who will never sign for Bury.

Blimey, all that work we have saved 'em in pre-empting their predictable mundane banality. They can head off out for a few well deserved Pimms with their Knight in Shining Armour* this evening instead of giving up what might have been lucrative double time in giving us the benefit** of their superiority complexes.

*borrowed, no doubt
**wouldn't be the same without mention of the word

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 18:14 - Jun 6 with 1418 viewsPops2

Little cock seems obsessed with me today. Tells me to do one then cries when i'm not on here. FFS.

Playing golf over your way on Saturday, pm me your address and i'll pop round for a brew if I can get jabs done first. 17th floor isn't it with all the other scummers.
For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 20:51 - Jun 6 with 1334 viewsCrede

and whilst we're advertising...

www.rochdaleblinds.com :)
For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 21:22 - Jun 6 with 1313 viewsPops2

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 20:51 - Jun 6 by Crede

and whilst we're advertising...

www.rochdaleblinds.com :)

Is it a guide dog shop?
For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 21:27 - Jun 6 with 1304 viewsBigDaveMyCock

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 16:32 - Jun 6 by judd

Blimey, all that work we have saved 'em in pre-empting their predictable mundane banality. They can head off out for a few well deserved Pimms with their Knight in Shining Armour* this evening instead of giving up what might have been lucrative double time in giving us the benefit** of their superiority complexes.

*borrowed, no doubt

Over 700 posts and we've summarised it in 6 posts.

France this year?

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 21:40 - Jun 6 with 1288 viewsBigDaveMyCock

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 16:32 - Jun 6 by judd

*borrowed, no doubt

Must admit, bloody great post.

Take note Pops.

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 22:49 - Jun 6 with 1237 viewsPops2

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 21:40 - Jun 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Must admit, bloody great post.

Take note Pops.

David, what's all the sucking up to Jug?
For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 06:42 - Jun 7 with 1184 viewsBigDaveMyCock

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 18:14 - Jun 6 by Pops2

Little cock seems obsessed with me today. Tells me to do one then cries when i'm not on here. FFS.

Playing golf over your way on Saturday, pm me your address and i'll pop round for a brew if I can get jabs done first. 17th floor isn't it with all the other scummers.

This post not strikingly similar to this post?

"I know where there is some quality furniture being turfed out if you want to put it on the worn patch of grassland outside your housing association maisonette if you're interested, BigCock."

Cue: yeah, it will cover up the empty cans and discarded hyperdermics.

Nothing if not predictable eh?

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 07:28 - Jun 7 with 1169 viewsPops2

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 06:42 - Jun 7 by BigDaveMyCock

This post not strikingly similar to this post?

"I know where there is some quality furniture being turfed out if you want to put it on the worn patch of grassland outside your housing association maisonette if you're interested, BigCock."

Cue: yeah, it will cover up the empty cans and discarded hyperdermics.

Nothing if not predictable eh?

Aye but it is true though isn't it love.

Take a few deep breaths and stop getting so worked up. So emotionally fragile.
For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 08:02 - Jun 7 with 1149 viewsBigDaveMyCock

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 07:28 - Jun 7 by Pops2

Aye but it is true though isn't it love.

Take a few deep breaths and stop getting so worked up. So emotionally fragile.

There is a statistical conjecture in which it states that if you put a monkey in a room with a type-writer and time was infinite then eventually the monkey would come up with the entire works of Shakespeare. The whole point of this is that although the monkey types randomly, as it has no developed thought process, eventually the sequence of the randomly typed letters would eventually fall into place and replicate the exact works of Shakespeare. The point is that eventually, through persistant randomness, a relatively dumb animal can, by sheer accident, create something great, even if it's unknown to him.

The original hypothesis was going to be you and writing something funny but in the end they went for a monkey and the entire works of Shakespeare.

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 08:56 - Jun 7 with 1122 viewsjudd

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 21:27 - Jun 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Over 700 posts and we've summarised it in 6 posts.

France this year?

Yes, France, albeit a different part this time, if the benefits allow. Bit of a bastard having to fly back every fortnight to sign on and let the dogs out for a while, mind.

Hollingworth Lake for yourself, BigDave?

PS - apologies to the OP for hijacking his genuine desire to gain paid employment.

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 13:47 - Jun 7 with 1039 viewsBigDaveMyCock

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 08:56 - Jun 7 by judd

Yes, France, albeit a different part this time, if the benefits allow. Bit of a bastard having to fly back every fortnight to sign on and let the dogs out for a while, mind.

Hollingworth Lake for yourself, BigDave?

PS - apologies to the OP for hijacking his genuine desire to gain paid employment.

Went to Loire Valley (Saumur) and St.Emillion near Bordeux last year. It was very nice. Apparently, they're wine regions. Didn't bother us we bought a job lot of White Lightening.

Will they not let you sign on abroad? Bloody Tories eh.

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 14:04 - Jun 7 with 1025 viewsjudd

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 13:47 - Jun 7 by BigDaveMyCock

Went to Loire Valley (Saumur) and St.Emillion near Bordeux last year. It was very nice. Apparently, they're wine regions. Didn't bother us we bought a job lot of White Lightening.

Will they not let you sign on abroad? Bloody Tories eh.

I don't know if they would let me sign on - I just like coming home in my white capped sleeve Henley top, showing off my tan and tats - Mum and Uncles - to the rest of the estate as we queue up and discuss excuses as to why we cannot accept an agency role in another warehouse unless there's any robbing opportunities.

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 18:14 - Jun 7 with 959 viewsPops2

For all Dale fans, Gardening, carpets, house cleaning etc on 14:04 - Jun 7 by judd

I don't know if they would let me sign on - I just like coming home in my white capped sleeve Henley top, showing off my tan and tats - Mum and Uncles - to the rest of the estate as we queue up and discuss excuses as to why we cannot accept an agency role in another warehouse unless there's any robbing opportunities.

Must be difficult to rob houses during the day because no one is at work.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024