Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea 18:23 - Mar 28 with 5060 viewsblavod

No how could any loyal true R ever commit such a awful crime. That's what I thought until today.

The electrician came round after after I gave him a tea in a hoops mug he told me how he had done just that!

He went to the finals in 67 and 82 and away to Norwich in our best ever season but turned the other way when were relegated in the 90's. He likes to talk rather than work and kept going on about Drogba and how is mates still give him abuse.

Anyone know a good electrician as I am still looking.
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 18:27 - Mar 28 with 4303 viewsSonofNorfolt

What an absolute vvanker.
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 18:33 - Mar 28 with 4288 viewscheeseydane

Sorry, but i cant in my wildest dreams picture a scnario when a fan that long would switch to the scum.

So have to presume thats all it is. Dreams.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 18:58 - Mar 28 with 4245 viewsdanehoop

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 18:33 - Mar 28 by cheeseydane

Sorry, but i cant in my wildest dreams picture a scnario when a fan that long would switch to the scum.

So have to presume thats all it is. Dreams.

QBP went the other way didn't he? Passionate Chelscum fan to anal wart at QPR, guess they are the same thing.

Never knowingly understood

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 19:02 - Mar 28 with 4238 viewsPommyhoop

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 18:27 - Mar 28 by SonofNorfolt

+ 1

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 19:04 - Mar 28 with 4232 viewsCanadaRanger

Hope you weren't paying him by the hour...
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 19:11 - Mar 28 with 4224 viewseghamranger

I hope Blavod isn't making up this story to cover his tracks.

People say" my mate can't get aroused" or " my mate knows someone that was shagging this bird" etc etc.

When really it's them. If so
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 19:24 - Mar 28 with 4204 viewshoops_legend

I bet a lot of qpr fans have jumped shipped over the years... There were never real supporters anyway so doesn't matter but the 'walk up' crowd w old have joined Chelsea when they were winning
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 19:45 - Mar 28 with 4172 viewsPommyhoop

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 19:24 - Mar 28 by hoops_legend

I bet a lot of qpr fans have jumped shipped over the years... There were never real supporters anyway so doesn't matter but the 'walk up' crowd w old have joined Chelsea when they were winning

I used to work with a fella who said he was West Ham.'Used to go all the time but dont go now' he said.Once when we were harking back to our exploits on Lads holidays 18 .30's to Spain and Greece(You know the sort)he revealed that his mob all wore Chelsea shorts round the pool.They're a better colour was his excuse.
VVanker !!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 19:45 - Mar 28 with 4170 viewsMoonshineSteve

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 19:45 - Mar 28 with 4167 viewssoupandhoop

next time hes in your fuse box. throw a bucket of water over him.
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 20:19 - Mar 28 with 4150 viewsbatmanhoop

that really is shocking if true, in fact, shocked to the core
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 21:04 - Mar 28 with 4123 viewstoemasher

I know an excellent electrician, very knowledgable and reliable, QPR lifelong fan and sports a fine moustache. Message me if you would like his details..
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 21:37 - Mar 28 with 4086 viewsblavod

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 19:11 - Mar 28 by eghamranger

I hope Blavod isn't making up this story to cover his tracks.

People say" my mate can't get aroused" or " my mate knows someone that was shagging this bird" etc etc.

When really it's them. If so

I admit to window shopping once or twice in 4 decades with the hoops but never been remotely tempted to play away let alone divorce and remarry!
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 21:38 - Mar 28 with 4083 viewsToast_R

My old man went from Fulham to Wimbledon back to Fulham again. To be fair he used to go to all the games until Fulham broke his heart in the early 80s and then went Wimbledon all the time until they broke his heart and left Plough Lane. Been an arm chairer since 1991.

To go from QPR to Scum though is a disgrace and he needs an exorcism.
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 23:27 - Mar 28 with 4026 viewsAgedR

I have a pal who joined the dark side when we went down "for business reasons"

His fantasy football team name? Chelsea Park Rangers

Mine? "No Scum in the team fc"

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 23:38 - Mar 28 with 4017 viewsFredManRave

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 21:38 - Mar 28 by Toast_R

My old man went from Fulham to Wimbledon back to Fulham again. To be fair he used to go to all the games until Fulham broke his heart in the early 80s and then went Wimbledon all the time until they broke his heart and left Plough Lane. Been an arm chairer since 1991.

To go from QPR to Scum though is a disgrace and he needs an exorcism.

What about if someone goes from Chelski to Rangers?!

Once scum, always scum or welcomed with open arms having seen the light?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 23:38 - Mar 28 with 4017 viewskropotkin41

I honestly don't understand it. Speechless I am.

What an absolute f*cking football whore you'd have to be to change teams. That's all.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 23:51 - Mar 28 with 4006 viewsCamberleyR

I would sooner eat my own sh1t.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 23:58 - Mar 28 with 3998 viewsHollowayRanger

NOT A TRUE FAN THEN IS HE

true fans stick with their team thoug thick and thin

how easy it would have been for me to be a gooner my local born and breed team fa cup finals league cup finals champions league premiership football year after year

but they aint my team and never will be

that said IF QPR died what then

GIVE up on football??????

or find another club

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 00:55 - Mar 29 with 3963 viewsNov77

That electrician fitted too many switches to the title of this thread!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 00:57 - Mar 29 with 3960 viewsfinney

how on earth could anyone do that what a cxxt
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 01:22 - Mar 29 with 3946 viewsSonofNorfolt

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 19:45 - Mar 28 by MoonshineSteve

Steve's right.

I could just about accept it if you are pre-teen, but the twaat must have been in his forties when he had his aneurysm.

Tell him Abramovich said it was OK to write off the invoice.
Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 03:48 - Mar 29 with 3927 viewsmerovingian

But why he choose Chelsea? Probably he live nearby, any other reason?

Once QPR steady, he'll come back.

Cycledelic

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 08:30 - Mar 29 with 3876 viewsBluce_Ree

Death is too good for him.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Could you ever switch your switch your team to Chelsea on 08:35 - Mar 29 with 3867 viewszicoshoops

I don't understand the question.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024