Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arry's post match comments 18:03 - Dec 22 with 8526 viewsAgedR

Said, "too many players on more money than they're worth".

Not sure it's an approach that will bring harmony to the dressing room, but, I totally endorse it.

Sounds to me that he is trying to create a siege mentality within the club to keep us up. Them and us.

It also sounds as though he is already preparing for the worst.

Good on him. A common sense approach at long last. If we go down, who would you rather in charge?

Despite the reverse, I'm upbeat. We might be getting our Rangers back.

WBA, watch your step, we're up for it

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Arry's post match comments on 22:23 - Dec 22 with 2024 viewsShotKneesHoop

Arry's post match comments on 22:21 - Dec 22 by Pommyhoop

Harry wont do that tho .He'll go for ex Scummers on massive wages.Especially little Nef Frankie on 100 grand or more.
Can picture it now.Tony :'Are you sure he's worth 105 thousand a week Harry'
H : 'Not wrong Tone he''s mustard .Like I told you we've got to move early.'
Frank.: 'Cheers Unc'
H ;'You owe me 10 grand a week Frankie boy. He was stalling at 95. Triffic'

"By the way, Tone, as you've got to move early, can you take my dog for a walk?"
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Arry's post match comments on 23:21 - Dec 22 with 1945 viewsBrightonhoop

Arry's post match comments on 19:58 - Dec 22 by Sharpy

"But I thought that was one of our better away performances"

5 shots 4 on target..No goals..44% possession..Players unable to complete passes..Players being beaten by the touch line..Players constantly offside..Goalie and defenders hoofing it back to their players..Goalie nearly puts the ball in his own net....Twice.

You`re easily pleased.

Harsh but true. We deserve to go down.
Arry's post match comments on 00:08 - Dec 23 with 1897 viewslongbottom

Sorry H............throw up as many smokescreen's as you like, You got it wrong today. Admit it.
Arry's post match comments on 02:10 - Dec 23 with 1840 viewsRanger78

Arry's post match comments on 19:48 - Dec 22 by WatfordR

Deflecting criticism from a poor team selection and tactics. Classic Redknapp.

All Redknapp ever does is moan about the squad he has. Its never good enough. I couldnt believe his team selection today?????

Even if a Redknapp team was top of the league he would still moan about his players not being good enough
Arry's post match comments on 02:27 - Dec 23 with 1834 viewsWestonsuperR

Dreadful performance but so refreshing to hear some honesty from Harry and exposing Bosingwa for the scum he really is, lets hope he never sets foot inside Loftus Road again.
Arry's post match comments on 07:38 - Dec 23 with 1774 viewsswissqpr

I hope he unterline his words with action and will put against WBA youngsters on the bench and reject in January an Anelka transfer or other oldies.
Arry's post match comments on 08:02 - Dec 23 with 1758 viewsthemodfather

Arry's post match comments on 07:38 - Dec 23 by swissqpr

I hope he unterline his words with action and will put against WBA youngsters on the bench and reject in January an Anelka transfer or other oldies.

many qpr fans fear a "pompey" ...big wages and contracts on 18k is one thing, tv money and sponsors add to it but wages will be huge!
the sooner we get our new academy up and running we can look forwards imo
i felt we brought in players too old and with injuries on their track record...johnson and dyer for starters.
swp can do one asap....shocking!
Arry's post match comments on 08:06 - Dec 23 with 1757 viewsLoft1979

Very Happy with Harry and his comments.

- Bosingwa has been hosed every week right here. And now he will be the the rightfull focus of the boos.
-Next target is Park. He must be next in the star wages column, AND has done nothing but suffer from 'injuries'. ...next out the door. Who is the kid Bolton had last yr from Arsenal? ryo miyaichi?

-Next I think granny goes in Jan. I wont be suprised if Cole OR Lamps replaces him. If you think about it Cole or Lamps is a vast upgrade to what Granny, Park or even Barton bring. Barton's steel and odd goal swung a few games last yr....has Gran or Park or Bosingwa really made a 'difference'?

The loss disappointed me but its hardly tragic. I think we will be on a run here shortly, but as Harry said after neutralizing Demba Ba, Pappa Cisse all game now you got Shola? ...not fair. BUT I still think Harry's best defense was not there yesterday, Onuha at RB, Traore LB, is the best set up. Plus Derry replacing Ali when he did was not a plus.

As I see it, I expect Cesar, Park, Derry & Granny to in Jan. Cerny will be added, hopefully Danny Rose and a CB.

Login to get fewer ads

Arry's post match comments on 08:53 - Dec 23 with 1721 viewsjonno

Arry's post match comments on 19:48 - Dec 22 by WatfordR

Deflecting criticism from a poor team selection and tactics. Classic Redknapp.

To be fair he said both last week's fullbacks cried off injured....
Arry's post match comments on 08:56 - Dec 23 with 1718 viewsjonno

Arry's post match comments on 20:33 - Dec 22 by DaBurgh

Harry said when he came in that the situation we were in was down to the players and not Hughes. I wonder if he has changed his mind on this now i.e. it is down to the players but mostly the 'players' that the Welsh wizard brought in.

Absolutely right. I get the impression that HR does not want to point the finger at another manager but the more he says the more it's obvious that he realises MH totally fcked up.
Arry's post match comments on 09:06 - Dec 23 with 1702 viewsdavman

Love the way everyone talks about 'offloading' in January as if it is that straightforward. All of these players have contracts and, as said elsewhere, it will cost £10m just to pay off Boswanker. Which other team worldwide is going to want that waste of space until he is available to them on a free after we pay his contract up?

Face it, Hoooose has screwed this club; its going to take at least five years, or a shed load of £££££££££££...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Arry's post match comments on 09:44 - Dec 23 with 1645 viewspaulparker

feel sorry for harry he has picked up one of the most unbalanced squads ever,
Hughes should be hung, drawn & quartered for the mess he has left
its says a lot when your 2 best players are 35 year old center backs,
i would go along with the park,boswanker swp, to go and please can we get rid of cisse the bloke who said earlier he played well needs his mince pies tested,
the bloke is so slow it looks like he is pulling an invisiable caravan behind him when he runs, always offside, moans & bitches like a spoilt kid, i would rather play Dj for the rest of the season upfront now

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Arry's post match comments on 09:54 - Dec 23 with 1633 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I can't see how these comments being made in public can possibly help us, but then Redknapp may be more concerned with protecting his reputation.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Arry's post match comments on 11:11 - Dec 23 with 1572 viewskropotkin41

Arry's post match comments on 09:54 - Dec 23 by BrianMcCarthy

I can't see how these comments being made in public can possibly help us, but then Redknapp may be more concerned with protecting his reputation.

Disagree. It's time these comments were made in public; it's time that some people were shown up by the boss.

I prefer honesty and I think Harry was quite right to say these things about people who don't deserve to wear the shirt.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Arry's post match comments on 11:49 - Dec 23 with 1542 viewsRoyboy48

Arry's post match comments on 18:15 - Dec 22 by RANGERS4EVER

I think i can see him trying to sell Bosingwa , Granero, Cisse , Cesar in January...

Forget who should go, here's who I would keep; if we are going down, let's go down with players to whom the club actually means something.

Green, Traore, Fabio, Derry, Hill, Nelsen, Taarabt, Faurlin, Mackie, Mbia, Ephraim, Campbell , Hoilett, Murphy, Johnson, Young , Andrade, Balanta, German, Harryman, Sutherland, Cerny

There'a a decent XI to be selected there, but not much of a bench...

Farm the rest out - sale or rent - to Anzi, PSG, MLS, Shanghai or anywhere else mercenaries can make some easy money

Arry's post match comments on 12:03 - Dec 23 with 1505 viewsTacticalR

Agreed.

Compare Lambert at Villa. Bent is simply not played rather than Lambert making speeches about whether players are motivated.

Air hostess clique

Arry's post match comments on 12:20 - Dec 23 with 1481 viewsJamie

Interesting that people would rather sell Cesar considering he's 'allegedly' on less money than Green and clearly a better keeper.
Arry's post match comments on 12:25 - Dec 23 with 1469 viewsAntti_Heinola

Arry's post match comments on 08:06 - Dec 23 by Loft1979

Very Happy with Harry and his comments.

- Bosingwa has been hosed every week right here. And now he will be the the rightfull focus of the boos.
-Next target is Park. He must be next in the star wages column, AND has done nothing but suffer from 'injuries'. ...next out the door. Who is the kid Bolton had last yr from Arsenal? ryo miyaichi?

-Next I think granny goes in Jan. I wont be suprised if Cole OR Lamps replaces him. If you think about it Cole or Lamps is a vast upgrade to what Granny, Park or even Barton bring. Barton's steel and odd goal swung a few games last yr....has Gran or Park or Bosingwa really made a 'difference'?

The loss disappointed me but its hardly tragic. I think we will be on a run here shortly, but as Harry said after neutralizing Demba Ba, Pappa Cisse all game now you got Shola? ...not fair. BUT I still think Harry's best defense was not there yesterday, Onuha at RB, Traore LB, is the best set up. Plus Derry replacing Ali when he did was not a plus.

As I see it, I expect Cesar, Park, Derry & Granny to in Jan. Cerny will be added, hopefully Danny Rose and a CB.

Cole is a useless show pony. He'd do nothing for us and has done nothing in this league for years. It would be a total disaster and expensive too.
Lampard can still contribute to a big club with his goals etc, but he too would be a disaster for us. He can't run anymore, he never contributed much beyond goals anyway. Would be another disaster. Would prefer us to work hard with what we've got. Granero is a good player - he needs to buck up and the management need to get the best out of him - that's their job.

Bare bones.

Arry's post match comments on 12:51 - Dec 23 with 1431 viewsSpiritofGregory

Arry's post match comments on 21:22 - Dec 22 by Jamie

Bit rich his comments on the club paying massive salaries in a 19k stadium considering he was Pompey manager at a time when they signed Utaka on a reported £80k/week, along with Defoe, Crouch, Diarra etc.

Difference is that you can stomach paying players like Defoe a huge salary when you know he will guarantee 20+ goals a season and he only cost £6m. Harry's time at Portsmouth was a success he got them promoted, won the FA cup and they played european football.

Problems started when they were relegated, loss in tv revenue resulted in them not being able to afford the wages. Harry was not the manager when they were relegated, he left in October 2008. It was poor choices by the unstable board to appoint managers like Adams and Hart which led to the clubs downfall.

It's refreshing to hear a manger say it how it is. The salaries are a scandal. Players like Boswinga should be given hell. If he was playing for West Ham the fans would have hung, drawn and quartered him by now.
Arry's post match comments on 13:06 - Dec 23 with 1410 viewsNov77

I thought that too, players played yesterday as though they were on the side of Bostinkwa in this. It was more reminiscent of the southampton game yesterday than the fulham game.

Also, how can harry criticise overpaid players with a bad attitude when he is reportedly trying to sign the worst of the lot, the incredible sulk that is Anelka?

have a read of this:
http://www.wsc.co.uk/wsc-daily/1155-december-2012/9263-nicolas-anelka-will-not-b

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Arry's post match comments on 13:17 - Dec 23 with 1390 viewshoopstar67

Arry's post match comments on 19:39 - Dec 22 by Pommyhoop

Said, "too many players on more money than they're worth".
Did he say unless they are my players or even 'unless they are my Nephew'.
Fukc it after that team selection I dont trust him

I see there are certain posters on here who already can't wait to criticize the manager already, pathetic.
Arry's post match comments on 13:24 - Dec 23 with 1377 viewsSpiritofGregory

Arry's post match comments on 13:06 - Dec 23 by Nov77

I thought that too, players played yesterday as though they were on the side of Bostinkwa in this. It was more reminiscent of the southampton game yesterday than the fulham game.

Also, how can harry criticise overpaid players with a bad attitude when he is reportedly trying to sign the worst of the lot, the incredible sulk that is Anelka?

have a read of this:
http://www.wsc.co.uk/wsc-daily/1155-december-2012/9263-nicolas-anelka-will-not-b

I doubt that Harry will want Anelka - another lazy and arrogant player. That's just paper and agent talk. Harry would probably want someone like Robbie Keane who can score goals and never stops running for the team.

I admire Harry for speaking out and shaming these players, these type of players are a cancer which is killing football. It's not as if we don't know, our fans were outside the ground not so long ago shouting at the players that they were only at the club for the money. This thing of earning thousands of pounds a week and not putting a shift in, is sadly becoming the norm, it's not fair on the fans who spend their hard earned cash on them yet earn a fraction of what players get paid. Players who are taking the piss need to be named and shamed at every club and be given hell by the fans.

We are too soft in this country. Anelka wants a way out of China as he has been given a hard time because the Chinese will not tolerate his attitude whilst earning so much money. Welcome to the real world Nicholas... he was too spoilt in England, no club should save him - let him suffer.
Arry's post match comments on 13:44 - Dec 23 with 1362 viewsJamie

Arry's post match comments on 12:51 - Dec 23 by SpiritofGregory

Difference is that you can stomach paying players like Defoe a huge salary when you know he will guarantee 20+ goals a season and he only cost £6m. Harry's time at Portsmouth was a success he got them promoted, won the FA cup and they played european football.

Problems started when they were relegated, loss in tv revenue resulted in them not being able to afford the wages. Harry was not the manager when they were relegated, he left in October 2008. It was poor choices by the unstable board to appoint managers like Adams and Hart which led to the clubs downfall.

It's refreshing to hear a manger say it how it is. The salaries are a scandal. Players like Boswinga should be given hell. If he was playing for West Ham the fans would have hung, drawn and quartered him by now.

Wrong I'm afraid.

Pompeys problems started long before relegation - they were actually in administration already by the time they went down.
Arry's post match comments on 14:27 - Dec 23 with 1308 viewsMonahoop

Arry's post match comments on 13:24 - Dec 23 by SpiritofGregory

I doubt that Harry will want Anelka - another lazy and arrogant player. That's just paper and agent talk. Harry would probably want someone like Robbie Keane who can score goals and never stops running for the team.

I admire Harry for speaking out and shaming these players, these type of players are a cancer which is killing football. It's not as if we don't know, our fans were outside the ground not so long ago shouting at the players that they were only at the club for the money. This thing of earning thousands of pounds a week and not putting a shift in, is sadly becoming the norm, it's not fair on the fans who spend their hard earned cash on them yet earn a fraction of what players get paid. Players who are taking the piss need to be named and shamed at every club and be given hell by the fans.

We are too soft in this country. Anelka wants a way out of China as he has been given a hard time because the Chinese will not tolerate his attitude whilst earning so much money. Welcome to the real world Nicholas... he was too spoilt in England, no club should save him - let him suffer.

Oh yeh! Robbie Keane's not a gold digger either is he? That's why he joined the ageing mega bucks crowd like Beckham in the USA. I would avoid having the likes him around LR.

Another reason to not want him is that he will claim he supported QPR as a kid just like he supported Spurs, Celtic, West Ham, Aston Villa, Liverpool etc etc. Bloody eejit!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Arry's post match comments on 17:12 - Dec 23 with 1220 viewsSpiritofGregory

Arry's post match comments on 14:27 - Dec 23 by Monahoop

Oh yeh! Robbie Keane's not a gold digger either is he? That's why he joined the ageing mega bucks crowd like Beckham in the USA. I would avoid having the likes him around LR.

Another reason to not want him is that he will claim he supported QPR as a kid just like he supported Spurs, Celtic, West Ham, Aston Villa, Liverpool etc etc. Bloody eejit!

We wouldn't sign Robbie on a permanent contract, we would have him on loan. Don't see the point of signing players on permanent contracts in our current predicament, we need quality loan signings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024