Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goalkeepers 10:36 - Aug 23 with 1917 viewsPinnerPaul

I wonder if Cech and Federici are being hounded out of their clubs by the fans this morning?
Goalkeepers on 10:37 - Aug 23 with 1306 viewsNorthernr

To be fair Cech and Federici have years of good service at Chelsea and Reading whereas Green has one disastrous month with us.

That said we're not going to get results out of slagging him off.
Goalkeepers on 10:45 - Aug 23 with 1272 viewsRBlock

Nope, we get results by signing more players. Sign Cesar in time for Norwich. If loose against Norwich see if Stekelenburg is available. Enquire about Kompany than haul Paolo Maldini out of retirement.
Goalkeepers on 10:50 - Aug 23 with 1253 viewsTacticalR

Goalkeepers on 10:45 - Aug 23 by RBlock

Nope, we get results by signing more players. Sign Cesar in time for Norwich. If loose against Norwich see if Stekelenburg is available. Enquire about Kompany than haul Paolo Maldini out of retirement.

Can Maldini play in goal?

Air hostess clique

Goalkeepers on 10:51 - Aug 23 with 1242 viewsRBlock

Goalkeepers on 10:50 - Aug 23 by TacticalR

Can Maldini play in goal?

If we pay him enough!
Goalkeepers on 10:58 - Aug 23 with 1226 viewsPinnerPaul

Goalkeepers on 10:37 - Aug 23 by Northernr

To be fair Cech and Federici have years of good service at Chelsea and Reading whereas Green has one disastrous month with us.

That said we're not going to get results out of slagging him off.

change "diastrous month" to "has made two bad mistakes & looks to be lacking in confidence" and I agree with you!
Goalkeepers on 10:59 - Aug 23 with 1223 viewsNorthernr

Goalkeepers on 10:58 - Aug 23 by PinnerPaul

change "diastrous month" to "has made two bad mistakes & looks to be lacking in confidence" and I agree with you!

He's made four bad mistakes - one on Saturday, one in Asia and two against Ausburg.
Goalkeepers on 11:01 - Aug 23 with 1210 viewsKonk

Goalkeepers on 10:59 - Aug 23 by Northernr

He's made four bad mistakes - one on Saturday, one in Asia and two against Ausburg.

We've all made mistakes in Asia. Whatever happened to "What happens on tour, stays on tour"?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Goalkeepers on 11:01 - Aug 23 with 1210 viewsRBlock

And the pre-season ones were absolutely appauling
Login to get fewer ads

Goalkeepers on 11:02 - Aug 23 with 1207 viewsparker64

Playing against his old club Saturday. Full house, tight ground. He's going to have to have nerves of steel.
Goalkeepers on 11:03 - Aug 23 with 1201 viewsRBlock

Goalkeepers on 11:01 - Aug 23 by Konk

We've all made mistakes in Asia. Whatever happened to "What happens on tour, stays on tour"?

Try telling that to Lampard, Rio and Dyer
Goalkeepers on 11:03 - Aug 23 with 1198 viewsBasingstokeR

I thought he only looked like he started to talk to the defence when he was so frustrated after the fourth or fifth!

I think if you're going to play Ferdinand, Nedum and Fabio then Green is going to have to be vocal with them - not a leader there.
Goalkeepers on 11:27 - Aug 23 with 1154 viewsPinnerPaul

We're down to semantics now, I know you journalists don't like detail so lets say he's not had a great month and leave it at that!
Goalkeepers on 11:48 - Aug 23 with 1112 viewstoboboly

Goalkeepers on 11:27 - Aug 23 by PinnerPaul

We're down to semantics now, I know you journalists don't like detail so lets say he's not had a great month and leave it at that!

His mistakes against Augsburg were criminal. I think the fraud office should be looking into him being described as a "goalkeeper".

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Goalkeepers on 12:01 - Aug 23 with 1077 viewsadhoc_qpr

Also his shocking punch from a Swansea corner in the first half led to them hitting the bar - i'd count that as a howler!
Goalkeepers on 12:03 - Aug 23 with 1069 viewsTacticalR

"Trouble at home?"

Air hostess clique

Goalkeepers on 13:02 - Aug 23 with 1018 viewsessextaxiboy

Goalkeepers on 12:01 - Aug 23 by adhoc_qpr

Also his shocking punch from a Swansea corner in the first half led to them hitting the bar - i'd count that as a howler!

Are you sure ? How the fk is he supposed.to.keep his eye on the ball to punch and track every opponents movement . A howler ? Jeez
Goalkeepers on 13:08 - Aug 23 with 999 viewstoboboly

Goalkeepers on 13:02 - Aug 23 by essextaxiboy

Are you sure ? How the fk is he supposed.to.keep his eye on the ball to punch and track every opponents movement . A howler ? Jeez

He punched it two yards. Thats not good goalkeeping.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Goalkeepers on 16:26 - Aug 23 with 938 viewsPinnerPaul

Goalkeepers on 13:08 - Aug 23 by toboboly

He punched it two yards. Thats not good goalkeeping.

He actullay punched it two yeards to Mackie who miscontrolled it allowing ball to go to Swansea player.

Mackie, like many others, was awful on Saturday but hasn't got a kicking like Green has.
Goalkeepers on 16:28 - Aug 23 with 935 viewsWeaverQPR

Thing is Cech hasn't been a flapper all his career.

@WeavQPR

Goalkeepers on 16:31 - Aug 23 with 930 viewsNorthernr

Goalkeepers on 16:26 - Aug 23 by PinnerPaul

He actullay punched it two yeards to Mackie who miscontrolled it allowing ball to go to Swansea player.

Mackie, like many others, was awful on Saturday but hasn't got a kicking like Green has.

Again, because he has two years of excellent performances with us to fall back on whereas Green doesn't. I don't see why this is a difficult concept to understand.

Cech makes error - well, can't argue with what he's done for the last five years for us.
Federici makes error - well, can't argue with what he's done for the last three years for us.
Mackie makes error - well, can't argue with what he's done for the last two years for us.
Green makes error - I don't think much to this new goalkeeper.
Goalkeepers on 16:34 - Aug 23 with 918 viewsWestbourneR

Hmmmmm.... Mackie.

Green has never been good in opinion. I hope I'm wrong because the chances of getting a new keeper in are slim I reckon. We've paid for Green - we'll stick with him.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Goalkeepers on 16:37 - Aug 23 with 905 viewsNorthernr

Goalkeepers on 16:34 - Aug 23 by WestbourneR

Hmmmmm.... Mackie.

Green has never been good in opinion. I hope I'm wrong because the chances of getting a new keeper in are slim I reckon. We've paid for Green - we'll stick with him.

Agree, which is why it's important the crowd stays with him during the next few games. Got a feeling this will get worse before it gets better.
Goalkeepers on 16:39 - Aug 23 with 892 viewsPinnerPaul

Goalkeepers on 16:31 - Aug 23 by Northernr

Again, because he has two years of excellent performances with us to fall back on whereas Green doesn't. I don't see why this is a difficult concept to understand.

Cech makes error - well, can't argue with what he's done for the last five years for us.
Federici makes error - well, can't argue with what he's done for the last three years for us.
Mackie makes error - well, can't argue with what he's done for the last two years for us.

Yes true but you know as well as I do that we have a history of tolerating some players mistakes more than others, countless examples over the years & we're going the same way with Green IMHO.
Goalkeepers on 16:40 - Aug 23 with 887 viewsNorthernr

Oh yeh we love a boo boy. Green is merely fighting for the title ahead of Zamora at the moment.
Goalkeepers on 16:42 - Aug 23 with 880 viewsPinnerPaul

Goalkeepers on 16:31 - Aug 23 by Northernr

Also small point but you've accused me of not understanding your arguments before, just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I don't understand what you're saying!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024