Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton passion 23:14 - May 13 with 2279 viewshoops_legend

Glad he got angry and kicked Aguero. He was cheated by Tevez. Both get red but only he got one... I am glad he was livid. Shows some passion
Barton passion on 00:25 - May 14 with 595 viewstom007

Barton passion on 00:21 - May 14 by EalingRanger

I can see that. But his inane actions today don't help him. The tweeting tonight has been bloody stupid as well.

true ealing he should leave the stupid tweeting alone but that is for the club to put him straight on tell him keep off it or show him the door.

Barton passion on 00:35 - May 14 with 590 viewscalders

Would there be the same reaction from some if it was mackie hill or derry or anyone else in our team for that matter. The answer is no, why ? because his name is Joey Barton' I will welcome him back in the hoops leading us next season. (after his ban that is)
Barton passion on 00:43 - May 14 with 575 viewssevenhoop

You're all missing the point. Dont think he 'lost it' all. He was trying to even it up by getting one of them sent off for retaliatoo
Barton passion on 00:44 - May 14 with 574 viewstom007

Barton passion on 00:35 - May 14 by calders

Would there be the same reaction from some if it was mackie hill or derry or anyone else in our team for that matter. The answer is no, why ? because his name is Joey Barton' I will welcome him back in the hoops leading us next season. (after his ban that is)

hi calders true enough he is qpr that is that.

nice to speak to you again spoke to you a few times on message board i believe my apologies if i am wrong.
Barton passion on 00:47 - May 14 with 567 viewsCharlie1

I've stuck up for him all season but

Get shot

2:59 baby!

Barton passion on 01:05 - May 14 with 545 viewsDevonWhite

I never want to see him in a QPR shirt ever again after that.
Barton passion on 01:25 - May 14 with 535 viewshamptonhillhoop

Barton passion on 01:05 - May 14 by DevonWhite

I never want to see him in a QPR shirt ever again after that.

Maybe i'm a yob, but whenever i've played football I've played like that, I've hated losing. I'm not excusing the elbow but he just reacted. I've watched most of our fans this season and we behave much worse than that. He was caught up in the moment and we all have been. I know he gets paid a lot of money but he didn't do it out of selfish reasons, he just reacts like the bloke he is. Thats why he plays for us and not a higher club. I like the bloke because he seems like an honest, emotional man who obviously has his own issues. We're a team of nutters, just accept it
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Barton passion on 01:27 - May 14 with 528 viewskensalriser

Having watched what Tevez did in the lead-up, I think I would have decked Tevez again, properly this time, and then gone and done the lino for good measure.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Barton passion on 02:05 - May 14 with 500 viewsW7Ranger

Barton passion on 00:43 - May 14 by sevenhoop

You're all missing the point. Dont think he 'lost it' all. He was trying to even it up by getting one of them sent off for retaliatoo

^^^^This^^^^
Barton passion on 04:18 - May 14 with 486 viewstimcocking

Barton passion on 00:08 - May 14 by tom007

agreed he should have done something worthy of being banned lets face it they deserved it.

the guy wears the blue and white hooped shirt abd as long as he does i will back him 100 per cent unlike on the message board where they are all demanding he be sacked i understand why he did as he did and it was hardly eric cantona.

besides i find cheating by diving such as ashley young far,far worse an offence and in any other sport cheating such as that would b a very long ban if not permanent.

besides i find cheating by diving such as ashley young far,far worse an offence

quite right
Barton passion on 04:47 - May 14 with 476 viewsPacal_Votan

Barton passion on 01:27 - May 14 by kensalriser

Having watched what Tevez did in the lead-up, I think I would have decked Tevez again, properly this time, and then gone and done the lino for good measure.

I think this is possibly the greatest paragraph I've ever seen in the land of the internet.

"Try the whine!!!"

Barton passion on 07:32 - May 14 with 425 viewsGetMeRangers

The behaviour is not acceptable, yet there is often worse and he was provoked and cheats by Tevez. The media are screaming about his actions, though seem happy to proclaim Cantona as the best player of the 20 years of the Prem league.

Having gone from one extreme, where he was openly criticised for not showing neough passion, he has develop a real spirit for the club since the 'Pool game. I want players like that playing for the R's, but without it leading to more reds.

He will get punished and I hope he comes back from that to show that he still has passion for the club and again trying to reform My guess is that MH will remove the capataincy and throw down the gauntlet to win it back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024