Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! 03:28 - Jan 27 with 3552 viewsRodneysgongger

Oh Dear

Taye Taiwo in gay chant rap
On January 27, 2012 · In Sports

QPR have issued a warning to fans about offensive chanting this weekend – just hours after signing a player who was banned for singing a homophobic song last year.

AC Milan left-back Taye Taiwo agreed to join the Hoops on loan for the rest of the season.
QPR hope the Nigerian will receive international clearance in time to make his debut in the FA Cup showdown with rivals Chelsea on Saturday. Both clubs yesterday appealed for fans to watch what they chant during the fourth-round tie.

The match takes place just four days before Blues skipper John Terry appears in court to answer a charge he allegedly racially abused QPR’s Anton Ferdinand during October’s fiery Prem clash – a claim JT denies.

If Taiwo plays, he will have to behave better than he did after scoring the winner to help Marseille beat Montpellier 1-0 in the French League Cup final last April.

Following the final whistle he grabbed a microphone and led fans in an expletive-ridden homophobic song about their bitter rivals Paris St Germain.

French chiefs fined him £17,000 and banned Taiwo, 26, for one game.
The FA Cup tie will be the first time the sides have met since the Terry-Ferdinand row broke.

cue song about Chelscum and wrong un's

oh dear

Oh Dear

T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 06:29 - Jan 27 with 3515 viewssmegma

Bloke at work showed me the story in the Sun yesterday. We both saw the irony of the Sun printing such a story.
T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 08:29 - Jan 27 with 3431 viewsToast_R

What a load of sh@t.

Not that I ever sang it as I think anti Chelsea songs show a mild inferiority complex but many times in the past songs about Jose Mourinho's sexuality were banded around HQ, no oneever needed to take it seriously.

Now I know we live in a modern world and that but soon we'll all be wearing Rugby jerseys to the match singing about smashing the Oiks.

T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 11:16 - Jan 27 with 3308 viewsSomersetHoops

BTW I don't remember the word 'shirtlifters' explicitly mentioned in the club's behavioral message so as they seem to have been pretty explicit about everything else, does that mean its ok?

Who's Next?

T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 12:48 - Jan 27 with 3226 viewscarrotcrunch_R

T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 11:16 - Jan 27 by SomersetHoops

BTW I don't remember the word 'shirtlifters' explicitly mentioned in the club's behavioral message so as they seem to have been pretty explicit about everything else, does that mean its ok?

so we can sing the scum take it up the bum
T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 15:45 - Jan 27 with 3095 viewswestolian

It might come under "Gender Re-assignment"

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 21:08 - Jan 29 with 2979 viewsRodneysgongger

yes.................lots and lots

oh dear

Oh Dear

T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 21:21 - Jan 29 with 2948 viewsCHUBBS

Do we really want a guy at our club who has the same twisted mentality as Suarez and Terry?Its an absolute discrase how this animal is gonna don the colors of our wonderful club,we may as well have signed Gary Glitter!!

Just wanted to see how it felt to be holier than thou like some of the sandal wearers on hear.
Welcome Taiwo.
T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 21:35 - Jan 29 with 2913 viewsdavman

...and now we sign a Nancy boy...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 14:42 - Jan 30 with 2846 viewsRodneysgongger

T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 21:35 - Jan 29 by davman

...and now we sign a Nancy boy...

it wont be long before a new away kit..........

oh dear

Oh Dear

T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 15:58 - Jan 30 with 2761 viewsHAYESBOY

T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 14:42 - Jan 30 by Rodneysgongger

it wont be long before a new away kit..........

oh dear

It will still cost £39.99.

Smells like a trout farm in here

T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 17:46 - Jan 30 with 2736 viewsRodneysgongger

T.T don't like shirtlifters!!! on 15:58 - Jan 30 by HAYESBOY

It will still cost £39.99.

mind you..........cheap for a whole 'ensemble'..........

oh dear

Oh Dear

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024