Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! 18:22 - Jan 20 with 3786 viewsLoomesy

I urge anyone who hears anyone booing whether it be towards Joey for his latest 'tweeting' or lack of inactivity in the market to shut them up!
Booing obviously has an effect on players on the pitch but with the potential targets we are courting we need to show just what good fans we are 'Fulham away' and that we have what it takes to stay up!
Taiwo will be there allegedly and sure Alex,Onhua et al will have an eye on things.

So so important to get behind the boys tomorrow abd get them over the line.

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:58 - Jan 20 with 923 viewsBazWoT

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:51 - Jan 20 by Loomesy

Never said anything about cheering him Baz far from it just really dont think its in our interests to boo him which are some of the rumours going around.
He isnt behaving like a Captain if you ask me. He can have his opinion but some things are better unsaid!

Too right mate and don't get me wrong, as I mentioned above, I would never boo, I'll choose to stay schtum, as much as is humanly possible, if he scores and that's unlikely.

Never liked the bloke, didn't like his signing, always said he has a lot to do to win the fans over and he hasn't done it. Endless, mindless gobshyte on twitter hasn't helped either.

I shall not boo though, I will cheer on my team.

But reserve the right to maon a bit

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 20:06 - Jan 20 with 917 viewsLoomesy

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:58 - Jan 20 by BazWoT

Too right mate and don't get me wrong, as I mentioned above, I would never boo, I'll choose to stay schtum, as much as is humanly possible, if he scores and that's unlikely.

Never liked the bloke, didn't like his signing, always said he has a lot to do to win the fans over and he hasn't done it. Endless, mindless gobshyte on twitter hasn't helped either.

I shall not boo though, I will cheer on my team.

But reserve the right to maon a bit

I hear ya! and your right everyone has the right to their moan especially who pay their money to watch!
Ive never liked him whether he was doing the business on the pitch or not but if your gonna give it large you have to deliver.....which he hasnt!!
Just hope he puts in a 'captains' performance for what i see as our most important game yet this season!
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 20:34 - Jan 20 with 905 viewsgordanoR

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:12 - Jan 20 by wittle

barton wins either way he is sitting on a fat 4 year contract and there was no one else after him in the summer when he was on a free transfer.

Just like he did at Newcastle. P***ed the owners off & then trained with the youth team whilst still picking up a hefty paycheck. Hmmmm maybe Barton is more intelligent than copy & pasting intelligent sounding quotes & he's a cunning mastermind of getting paid for doing fk all?
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 20:53 - Jan 20 with 898 viewsthemodfather

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 20:34 - Jan 20 by gordanoR

Just like he did at Newcastle. P***ed the owners off & then trained with the youth team whilst still picking up a hefty paycheck. Hmmmm maybe Barton is more intelligent than copy & pasting intelligent sounding quotes & he's a cunning mastermind of getting paid for doing fk all?

we lose tomorrow and the lorry of pallets and fire lighters is delivered to the door , i reckon....
well cmon, it is qpr.....shall we sit and be mute morons and watch the club descend into debts etc again...gotta have some fun over the next few months....
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 21:03 - Jan 20 with 892 viewsDaiHo0p

Pretty much reckon the mood I'm in with him, I'd boo Barton him tomorrow if I was there. Funnily enuff though, I have no incline to boo anyone on our side next Saturday when I am there. Funny old game innit?
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 21:10 - Jan 20 with 889 viewsBerkoRanger

Particularly as potential signings might be watching this game (or on MOTD)

Nuff said.
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 21:48 - Jan 20 with 877 viewsCambsHoop

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:24 - Jan 20 by wittle

whats the odds he gets the winner tomorrow and we all love him again.

Little chance on performances so far this season. And no chance based on what I think of the c*nt.
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 22:10 - Jan 20 with 862 viewsAunt_Nelly

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Login to get fewer ads

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 22:16 - Jan 20 with 856 viewsTheBlob

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 22:10 - Jan 20 by Aunt_Nelly

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BLAMMO......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 22:39 - Jan 20 with 851 viewsCambsHoop

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 22:16 - Jan 20 by TheBlob

BLAMMO......

if anyone applauds that c*nt they need shooting! if he scores or sets up a goal, or even takes a set-piece that goes anywhere near to one of our players (yes, I know it sounds ridiculous, but hey, he's only on about £80K a week), then applaud. But not him. Get behind the TEAM as Rangers are way bigger than Joey Barton ever will be.
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 22:58 - Jan 20 with 843 viewsTearsOfaClown

"Booing obviously has an effect on players on the pitch"

REALLY?

Well the huge amounts of money doesn't do a diddly squit for some.
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 23:17 - Jan 20 with 831 viewsBasingstokeR

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 22:58 - Jan 20 by TearsOfaClown

"Booing obviously has an effect on players on the pitch"

REALLY?

Well the huge amounts of money doesn't do a diddly squit for some.

I think Barton might start out on the bench maybe
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 23:25 - Jan 20 with 819 viewsGloucs_R

If you booo any player and you are near me, I reserve the right to smack you with my right hand. Sad but true. We all need to get behind the team, no matter what we think of them personally.

One Joey Barton, theirs only one Joey Barton....

Poll: Are we staying up?

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 23:57 - Jan 20 with 809 viewsGetMeRangers

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 23:17 - Jan 20 by BasingstokeR

I think Barton might start out on the bench maybe

I hope not, or we are really stuffed for tomorrow
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 00:03 - Jan 21 with 805 viewsQPR1882

Hope the ref has a good game tomorrow,fcked if i want to be shot for booing a ref.
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 00:22 - Jan 21 with 789 viewsDaiHo0p

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 00:03 - Jan 21 by QPR1882

Hope the ref has a good game tomorrow,fcked if i want to be shot for booing a ref.

Boooooooooooooo

"shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man."
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 07:12 - Jan 21 with 775 viewsSuperhoops2808

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:40 - Jan 20 by BazWoT

I'll bring mine, in an urn! Top that!

I always buy the beers but thedago gets them!

And the kebabs in naan bread! wooohooo!

Have I got to bring the restraining leash tomorrow Baz?!

And tell Dago NO KEBAB till after the game... Lets face it the bouncers dont pay so much attention after the game
If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 08:08 - Jan 21 with 765 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I've never booed (sp) a player in my life.

I've shouted to myself and mates and half the Lower loft with my first ST. "Get that so and so off" rarely mind at a game.

Dexter in his 'lazy phaze' (Authors italics ) was the last.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 08:31 - Jan 21 with 753 viewskingsburyR

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 19:44 - Jan 20 by sheppetonrs

I'll be in the Adelaide too but I aint being ref!!!!! You too both have a point. I think the bloke (Barton) is a knob and yeah, a hattrick aint gonna change it, but I wont boo him cos it just isnt in me.

A hattrick might help a bit!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 09:10 - Jan 21 with 737 viewsBazWoT

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 08:31 - Jan 21 by kingsburyR

A hattrick might help a bit!

That would do wonders,

I've worked out a song for him to the drunken sailor tune but it's a bit long and complex.

No booing though!!!

COME ON YOU SOOOOOOPAAAAAAAH!!!!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

If anyone Boo's tomorrow for whatever reason they need shooting! on 09:49 - Jan 21 with 718 viewsPhildo

How about we compromise with a chant of:

'Joey Barton - is a footballer who appears to have a resonable IQ but under educated product of liverpool who appears to have one sandwich missing from his picnic and attracts a lot of trouble but is a decent player and we need him to play well to keep us up'

Struggling to find the right tune though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024