Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. 22:42 - Sep 30 with 1008 viewssaintmark1976

No team promoted to The Premiership during the last 20 years has avoided relegation unless they have accumulated 8 points from their first 10 fixtures according to dirk doone on tonight’s match day thread.

Assuming this is a correct statistic we now need 7 points from two away games at Arsenal and Man City together with two home games against Leicester and Everton.

It’s currently now looking a very safe bet that we will to all intents and purposes be relegated by the first week of November.

Well done Sports Republic’s Owners, Board, Recruitment Team and Management. Some achievement to be in the running to be relegated from The Premiership twice in only three seasons.

Poll: Who is responsible for our poor start to the season?

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 22:57 - Sep 30 with 930 viewsdirk_doone

I wouldn't trust anything Dodgy Dirk posts if I were you. He does post some rubbish.

The article I got those stats from was an old one. I double checked it tonight and since it was written, Forest have stayed up with only 5 points from their first 10 games. It's just as well I'm not a journalist.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 23:00 - Sep 30 with 919 viewssaintmark1976

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 22:57 - Sep 30 by dirk_doone

I wouldn't trust anything Dodgy Dirk posts if I were you. He does post some rubbish.

The article I got those stats from was an old one. I double checked it tonight and since it was written, Forest have stayed up with only 5 points from their first 10 games. It's just as well I'm not a journalist.

Confession is good for the soul dirk.

Poll: Who is responsible for our poor start to the season?

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 23:02 - Sep 30 with 911 viewsJoiedevivre

No away cap…
Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 08:09 - Oct 1 with 537 viewsarfurdent

How many points did Derby manage?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 08:40 - Oct 1 with 484 viewskingslandstand1

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 08:09 - Oct 1 by arfurdent

How many points did Derby manage?

Wasn't it 9? ( can't be ar5ed to look it up)
Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 08:43 - Oct 1 with 460 viewssaintwizzler

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 08:40 - Oct 1 by kingslandstand1

Wasn't it 9? ( can't be ar5ed to look it up)

Only 1 win.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 08:53 - Oct 1 with 423 viewsPatfromPoole

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 08:43 - Oct 1 by saintwizzler

Only 1 win.

We need 11 more points from 32 games.

Less than 1 point per 3 games.

We can do this.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 09:18 - Oct 1 with 364 viewsronan006

Ye of little faith... With that attitude would definitely get relegated... Time to believe to be strong and to fight and to win... Do it for Hampshire!
[Post edited 1 Oct 9:20]
Login to get fewer ads

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 09:30 - Oct 1 with 324 viewsTripleNiemi

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 09:18 - Oct 1 by ronan006

Ye of little faith... With that attitude would definitely get relegated... Time to believe to be strong and to fight and to win... Do it for Hampshire!
[Post edited 1 Oct 9:20]

Mr James - is this you?!?
[Post edited 1 Oct 9:34]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 10:35 - Oct 1 with 239 views1ASIN12

Looks like we are going for the treble :

Record home defeat
Record say defeat
Lowest ever points tally .
[Post edited 1 Oct 11:33]
Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 11:01 - Oct 1 with 201 viewskingslandstand1

Every Cloud etc etc with cheaper tickets next season to look forward to. on 08:53 - Oct 1 by PatfromPoole

We need 11 more points from 32 games.

Less than 1 point per 3 games.

We can do this.

But all that does is ensure we don't get Derby's record! We still go down ...........
Thank Christ we're not a Man City etc winning everything with nothing to moan about, Nick would get hardly any hits on here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024