Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does a small improvement against a weak team = corner turned? 08:39 - Sep 23 with 1232 viewssaint901

Have seen extended highlights of the Ipswich match.

I'm pleased to see that our possession stat was lower than usual but that the ratio of attempts per minute of possession was better.

Less pleased to see that Ipswich had more attempts than we did. Allowing the opposition to have an effort at goal, will eventually allow then to score and Ramsdale kept us in that match.

Disappointed that we did not score another especially as Ipswich came forward and allowed space at the back.

In my view the subs brought on killed our momentum and ambition and I'm baffled as to why RM did that.

Does a small improvement against a weak team = corner turned? on 08:50 - Sep 23 with 1193 viewsPatfromPoole

It was a must-win game, particularly in the context of the run of tough games we have coming up.

When you are a team like Saints, you simply have to win the games in which you play well, as there invariably won't be that many of them.

It was a horrendous two points to chuck away, and that completely overrides any positives.

I am still fuming about it.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Does a small improvement against a weak team = corner turned? on 08:59 - Sep 23 with 1140 viewscocklebreath

With 3 minutes of injury time played I allowed myself to imagine going to the pub after the game in a good mood and having a coupe of happy pints, it’s my fault

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Does a small improvement against a weak team = corner turned? on 09:24 - Sep 23 with 1088 viewsSaintNick

Does a small improvement against a weak team = corner turned? on 08:50 - Sep 23 by PatfromPoole

It was a must-win game, particularly in the context of the run of tough games we have coming up.

When you are a team like Saints, you simply have to win the games in which you play well, as there invariably won't be that many of them.

It was a horrendous two points to chuck away, and that completely overrides any positives.

I am still fuming about it.

Whilst most games are must win games when you are at the bottom, sometimes the results don't go as you would like.

When you are in a relegation battle you have to take every positive, otherwise it just drags down everyone players & supporters.

It felt like a defeat, but if we had equalised in the 95th minute it would have felt like a point gained not lost.

Seasons are marathons not sprints there were a lot more positives than negatives on Saturday, for a start we didn't lose and that was the biggest hurdle of the day to overcome, we can't expect a team to just become good overnight, it takes time

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Does a small improvement against a weak team = corner turned? on 10:59 - Sep 23 with 982 viewsDorsetIan

it's pretty obvious that we are improving.

The first three games we stuck with last season's players out of loyalty. Loyalty is fair enough but three games were sufficient.

We have lots of exciting new talent now playing. Ramsdale, Sugaware, Fernadez, Dibbling, Big Les (hopefully)...

The missing link atm is up front, but I'm hopeful. Strikers thrive when they score and that hasn't happened yet, but it will.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Does a small improvement against a weak team = corner turned? on 14:38 - Sep 23 with 798 viewsBerber

It wasn’t like it came out of the blue though.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

Does a small improvement against a weak team = corner turned? on 20:45 - Sep 23 with 447 viewssaintmark1976

The answer to your question saint901 is “ no “.

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024