Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 Things About Saturday 13:36 - Sep 16 with 1449 viewsSaintNick

1. The beer in the fanzone is awful and the stewarding is non existent, queue jumping was easy to do I noticed and I saw a lot jump in the moment a steward turned the other way.

2. Good to see that Elijah/SFC Ref got a good round of applause, it was also good to have a drink in honour of him up in Carlton Place after the game.

3. The Northam End sing even less than they did last season, there is no away fans for them to bounce off, the atmosphere is getting worse not better.

4. Why do stewards stand in front of the stairs at an exit at the end of the game, therefore blocking the way.

5. THis Saturday has now gone, all that matters is next Saturday

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

5 Things About Saturday on 13:51 - Sep 16 with 1391 viewsTimSaint

1. Didn't bother with the fan zone, although walking past the Northam before the game, the band sounded quite good. After the game, it created a massive bottleneck for exiting fans.

2. Nice tribute and as I stated in another post, it was good to see many Mancs also clapping.

3. Poor effort, especially in the 2nd half with us shooting towards them - but then I guess the players showed nothing for them to get excited about.

4. Stewards have been doing this for years - have moved from the family centre this season where it was almost every game and so far it has happened at both games in the Itchen. I've mentioned it many times to their faces and in surveys, but they are clearly told to do it.

5. We do have a game tomorrow night, but obviously Ipswich is the priority.

TimSaint

5 Things About Saturday on 15:05 - Sep 16 with 1269 viewsgrumpy

Give the Northam time, it’s not as if we have had much to cheer about.Its no good harping on about what it was like last season it’s not as if they will change again.Give us some goals and some passionate performances it will improve.
5 Things About Saturday on 16:26 - Sep 16 with 1150 viewskingslandstand1

5 Things About Saturday on 15:05 - Sep 16 by grumpy

Give the Northam time, it’s not as if we have had much to cheer about.Its no good harping on about what it was like last season it’s not as if they will change again.Give us some goals and some passionate performances it will improve.

But shouldn't the crowd get behind the team in bad as well as good times to try and lift them?
5 Things About Saturday on 17:06 - Sep 16 with 1078 viewscocklebreath

5 Things About Saturday on 16:26 - Sep 16 by kingslandstand1

But shouldn't the crowd get behind the team in bad as well as good times to try and lift them?

Probably but it’s difficult to get excited watching this football, I think most people had fallen asleep 2nd half

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

5 Things About Saturday on 17:21 - Sep 16 with 1027 viewsMytchettSaint

I missed Saturday as I was in Ireland for the weekend, my son picked me up from the airport earlier and he said at half time he couldn’t believe we were two nil down considering how well we played but the second half was abject. He also said he tried the fanzone due to the early kick off but gave up trying to get a pint outside and went in and got one from one of the pop up bars.

It seems there are teething troubles on and off the pitch this season, let’s hope for something better against Ipswich next Saturday. Another defeat (regardless of the performance) and I think any credit RM has with the fans will be fast evaporating.

Forza Rossobianco

5 Things About Saturday on 19:01 - Sep 16 with 878 viewsgrumpy

The Crowd tried but its hard when its likely we wont score anyway.
5 Things About Saturday on 21:10 - Sep 16 with 678 viewsBerber

At the end of the day, we are paying customers, the club is the business, and the players are the product. Maybe they could introduce canned cheering like the laughter in tv comedy series?

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

5 Things About Saturday on 21:30 - Sep 16 with 610 viewshedgeend61

5 Things About Saturday on 21:10 - Sep 16 by Berber

At the end of the day, we are paying customers, the club is the business, and the players are the product. Maybe they could introduce canned cheering like the laughter in tv comedy series?

6, The Wi Fi was p1ss poor on Saturday, as Nobby only posted once from the stadium compared to 10 times during the Forest game.

Hopefully the club can turn it off completely Saturday, as if you cant go for 90 minutes p1ssing about on your phone, then don't bother going, let someone else go who will support the team for 90 minutes.
Login to get fewer ads

5 Things About Saturday on 22:56 - Sep 16 with 464 viewsfranniesTache

1. Saints Brass were great, properly moving performance from them and I never thought a song by queen - a band I don’t really like - could move me that much

2. The clap for Elijah was great, as was the beers after. Said it to Nick there but it meant the world to us.

3. The northam “wall” is f*cking awful, the club have done the rails on the cheap and it feels less safe than standing without them. Also our song repertoire is so bad it makes me not want to sing.

4. Dibling is a hell of a player, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we lose him in January, he’s going to the top so enjoy him whilst we can.

5. That’s the worst United side I can remember seeing since the Ron Atkinson days, the fact we got turned over relatively easily by them really doesn’t bode well
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024